Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Lucifer letter to the ACLU. LOL

Lucifer letter to the ACLU
    "Your efforts have been the necessary and critical grease I have needed to slide in my agenda ... "

Wednesday, February 01, 2006
    by Michael Westfall

Letters from Lucifer

Dear ACLU
    I am Lucifer, but you may call me Satan. My spirit is alive and active through my supporters in the United States of America as well as the rest of the world.

I have wanted to write a series of letters to my various American disciples for the last two hundred years, but America’s culture had not yet reached the point to where it was fitting. After observing how successfully so many of you devoted Americans are now discipling for me, it is clearly apparent that in 2006 the time has now arrived to deliver a personalized communication as a token of my appreciation expressing my sincere gratitude. Your efforts have been the necessary and critical grease I have needed to slide in my agenda. By destroying America’s morality we are repaying the United States for being a historically strong God fearing nation.

My first letter is to you, my dear ACLU. You are the first in line because you are number one in my book. I have several other letters to my many other major supporters that will follow.

To my ACLU, I must say that I am agitated and not happy with how some are treating you. I despise organizations like the American Family Association, founded by my old archenemy Donald E. Wildmon and now run by his “menacingâ€
    http://www.alipac.us/
    You can not be loyal to two nations, without being unfaithful to one. Scubayons 02/07/06

The Enemy

We truly fight "spiritual wickedness in high places".
    http://www.soldiersangels.com Adopt a Soldier

"This is our culture - fight for it. This is our flag - pick it up. This is our country - take it back." - Congressman Tom Tancredo