Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Lugundum...Our Serbian Friend

Has anyone heard anything from our Serbian friend, Lugundum? Hope he is alright.

I found a few of his posts on the "Transatlantic Conservative" in which he specifically praises ALIPAC and our efforts:

"Superb, Transatlantic Conservative. I will post that on Alipac site. It is an organization devoted to combating of illegal immigration in the USA and limiting legal immigration (which is misused by elites). They are quite successful and I think we in Europe can learn a lot from them."

You can visit them at:
    http://www.alipac.us/
    eventually their forum:
    http://www.alipac.us/forums.html
    December 19, 2007 7:40 PM

"if you appreciate this maybe we should find a way how to introduce their sort of activism in Europe. Alipac was one of few key organizations who were behind the defeat of amnesty for illegal aliens in the USA. We need this in Europe asap!"

"Maybe you can help to spread the word! Even simple linking to their webpage on your blog could help."
    December 20, 2007 6:27 AM

I have seen him on in the last week or so. I think he is still with us. He may have been busy as happens to all of us sometimes...
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Yeah, I saw him pretty recently. I have been urging him to do exactly this. Combine our efforts here, with allies in Europe for mutual Western interests. I am very happy that he is doing it.
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

I believe he is not Serbian. I believe he had indicated his nationality but I'm going to be mum about the true location pending his approval.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Hi I'm definitely still here and I'm of Czech nationality.

Lugundum,

I go to Europe sometimes. It would be interesting to attend a meeting of like-minds in Europe so if you ever get notice of some convention on immigration please post it or PM it.
    "Men of low degree are vanity, Men of high degree are a lie. " David

Lugundum wrote
    Hi I'm definitely still here and I'm of Czech nationality.
    Captianron wrote

Lugundum,

I go to Europe sometimes. It would be interesting to attend a meeting of like-minds in Europe so if you ever get notice of some convention on immigration please post it or PM it.
    It would be a great thing if this fight goes international..like it needs to. Good luck with the meeting of two great minds!