Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

And they are both out there traveling on our money and still receiving their paycheck...and I will just bet they are not speaking infront of Americans citizens
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

April
    HELP NEEDED NOW!!! PLEASE JOIN IN!!!!!

GA Senate passed Bill 86 requires proof of US citizenship to register to vote. 2nd Read in House. ALL PATRIOTS need to contact the HOUSE now!!!

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-147475.html

OK WILL DO!!!! THANKS!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Sunday's San Francisco Chronicle includes Nancy Pelosi meeting with mostly Latino families and condemning raids which separate illegals from their children. Today's Chronicle includes the info that 25% of construction workers in the Bay Area are unemployed. I wonder if Pelosi will now meet with unemployed construction workers and explain to them why they'll have to continue to compete with illegals.

ALIPAC, if you're still looking for someone to lead an anti-illegals tour, Congressman Lamar Smith, Republican from Texas is the guy you're looking for. He does excellent research, if fearless about presenting his findings, and communicates clearly.

An anti-illegal tour! What a concept! I'll bet that American families (unemployed and employed citizens) from all over would attend.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: Luis Gutierrez - WE NEED TO STAND UP TO HIM! - Please Re

an estimated 7.7 million jobs, desperately needed by U.S. workers, are held by illegal aliens. To be sure, unless worksite enforcement is continued, E-Verify reauthorized, and laws enforced, Americans will continue to compete against illegal aliens in ever greater numbers
    The pro-amnasty zealots know very well there is a potential danger for future uprisings against illegals fueled by increasing resentment over the rising scarcity of jobs. As a result, their efforts to grant amnasty will most likely be accelerated.

Quote Originally Posted by carolinamtnwoman
    an estimated 7.7 million jobs, desperately needed by U.S. workers, are held by illegal aliens. To be sure, unless worksite enforcement is continued, E-Verify reauthorized, and laws enforced, Americans will continue to compete against illegal aliens in ever greater numbers
    The pro-amnasty zealots know very well there is a potential danger for future uprisings against illegals fueled by increasing resentment over the rising scarcity of jobs. As a result, their efforts to grant amnasty will most likely be accelerated.
    Hopefully something good can come from the economic collapse!!!
    Work Harder Millions on Welfare Depend on You!

Quote Originally Posted by miguelina
    I wonder how Chicagoans feels about Guitirez being so blatant in representing illegal aliens while ignoring his constituents?

Why would any decent, law abiding American want to even vote for for such a parasite as Guitirez?

Listen up Chicago! Luis don't give a jimmy crack corn about you, he's all for hispanic illegal aliens in any state. Here I thought he represented his district in Chicago, what a laugh!

CHICAGO IS A SANCTUARY CITY.
    i dont think the people in his district, who are mostly LATINO anyways really care what he does

Hit him where it hurts...

I believe there is great opportunity in pushing messages that start with something like

"12.5 Million hard working Main Street Americans are out of work, having trouble feeding their children while 7 million Illegal Aliens continue to work in the American Work Force all because Senator Reid and President Obama refuse to enact E Verify."

"Homeland Security's refusal to do their job, Janet Napolitano's refusal to conduct Work Place Immigration Enforcement Raids is allowing seven million Illegal Aliens to continue working while 12.5 out of work Ameircans are standing in Unemployment Lines, moving into tent cities."

Like it or not, this has become an Us or Them scenario as our American Economy crumbles and burns. Every post, every comment, every letter to Washington has to HIT ON THE PLIGHT OF THESE 12.5 MILLION Americans, needs to force politicians to choose one of the other.
    Keep the spirit of a child alive in your heart, and you can still spy the shadow of a unicorn when walking through the woods.

Quote Originally Posted by carolinamtnwoman
    I fully expect the pro-amnesty crowd to start invoking the Mexican violence as a rationale for granting permanent(and official) residency here. It's a circumstance tailor-made for appealing to the generosity and compassion(misguided as it is) of the American people. If it comes to that, and our efforts fail, perhaps annexation will occur. Any country so incapable or unwilling to care for its people, cavalierly allowing its problems to endanger our nation, invites examination of the issue of sovereignty. I don't consider this an ideal solution, but what would be at such a juncture....

Gutierrez is one of the most unctuous phonies around. His transparent motives would be laughable if he didn't hold sway with so many like-minded people. I will use the resources available to help restrain this creep.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast