Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Saki:

Sure some will find this a bit of a stretch, but I believe the shootings in the Samson Alabama area can be (at least indirectly) contributed to our Federal Governments refusal to enforse our immigration laws, to enact E Verify.

A stretch...perhaps, but maybe not. First, I am in no way condoning the shooters behavior, and my heart goes out to those that lost loved ones. That said, we need to understand what DROVE this man to commit this horrid act of violence.

What if Illegal Aliens stealing jobs and depressing wages in the area were at the root of this mans physchological issues. As example, if you look up Pilgrim Pride, it is easy to ascertain that said company has had some issues with ICE, is known as a company that has or is hiring Illegal Aliens. Why bring up this company...turns out that the shooters mother was laid off from Pilgrim's Pride just a couple of weeks ago.

I think this theory should be a part of the investigation.
    Keep the spirit of a child alive in your heart, and you can still spy the shadow of a unicorn when walking through the woods.

Gutierrez is not the problem. The problem is that 'Bama and the 'Crats have decided that ithey can persuade increasingly desperate Americans that the way to end the problem of illegal aliens is to legalize them.

When the drive for legalizations begins in earnest, these qusilings will claim that legalization won't open the door for another wave of illegals. So far, they're winning.

MW
    vistalad wrote:

Gutierrez is not the problem. The problem is that 'Bama and the 'Crats have decided that ithey can persuade increasingly desperate Americans that the way to end the problem of illegal aliens is to legalize them.
    Rep. Guiterrez is making every effort to be one of the tentacles of the infamous Obamapus. He certainly isn't part of the solution, so he must be part of the problem.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by vistalad

When the drive for legalizations begins in earnest, these qusilings will claim that legalization won't open the door for another wave of illegals. So far, they're winning.
    Do you really think Americans are that brain dead? I don't. If amnesty didn't end illegal immigration in '86 how will it now?

The only place the OBLers are winning is in the self immolating old media!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Bowman
    Quote Originally Posted by vistalad

Do you really think Americans are that brain dead? I don't. If amnesty didn't end illegal immigration in '86 how will it now?

The only place the OBLers are winning is in the self immolating old media!!
    You're right, Bowman, the enforcement end of the '86 Amnesty was never enforced. CIR would have to have enforcment with alot of teeth and yet without amnesty. That would stop illegal immigration.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

If the OBL organizations are capable of busing in a bunch of their people so that it looks like their rallies are popular...I'm sure they are equally capable of getting them to call the US Congress. That way it looks like a lot of Americans support their causes.

The calling of US Congressional representatives by illegal aliens should be investigated.
    "Men of low degree are vanity, Men of high degree are a lie. " David

The calling of Illegal Aliens with our tax dollars should be investigated. Anyone who thinks our Chicago Congressman does not have staff with lists of KEY Illegal Aliens to bring out before the press for photo ops is kidding themselves.
    Keep the spirit of a child alive in your heart, and you can still spy the shadow of a unicorn when walking through the woods.

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    vistalad wrote:

Rep. Guiterrez is making every effort to be one of the tentacles of the infamous Obamapus. He certainly isn't part of the solution, so he must be part of the problem.
    Absolutely. "Obamapus"----l love it. My hat is off to you.

Anybody want a TRAITOR poster for Representative Guiterrez? It would definitely get you some attention if you stuck it on his capital office door.

If so, send me a private message.

Can anybody post it some where so everybody can access it? It is in a pdf of about 300KB.

This topic started in 2009. Four years later, and Gutierrez is still galavanting around the country supporting ILLEGAL immigrants. Does anyone know if there is a way to find out what Gutierrez' travel expenditures are for 2013?

I would encourage anyone with Facebook to comment on his updates. It's all about illegal immigration on his page, and he updates in Spanish and English. Shouldn't he be focused on Americans as a U.S. congressman? https://www.facebook.com/RepGutierrez

HOW CAN THIS MAN BE REMOVED FROM CONGRESS!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123