Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Here is what I would make for youtube or TV.

An I.C.E raid being conducted in the middle of the night, kids screaming, other family members running for the back door, then the next day showing a poor deported illegal alien waving goodbye to family members as he/she is placed on the bus. Then it would say something like,

"Deportations by I.C.E only breaks families apart".

Then it shows the anchor babies crying and reaching out as mommy/daddy is driving off into the sunset. Then it says,

"Poor hulio, and maria and jose and conchita and pablo and venessa and horge will never understand why mommy/daddy was taken away" (as they show them being led back into their home or the home of other family members)

Then the next shot would say "1 year later" then show,

Mommy or daddy standing behind a fence at the border looking through. Then a shot of his/her kids playing happily as if nothing ever happened, with a caption saying,

"Many children of illegal aliens are unaware that they were simply pawns in the fight for their illegal parents to stay in America" "Some were born for that purpose alone!" "Their parent/s can always apply to come back home, or they can talk to them on the phone, exchange pictures, letters, etc."

THEN

"At least their dearly deported family member is alive and not dearly departed like the many American's"

THEN

Many pictures of car wrecks, rape victims, homeless people who's jobs were lost to illegal aliens, run down properties, closed businesses, closed emergency rooms, city blocks that resemble circus time in south america, protest rally's where the mexican flag fly's while the American flag burns or is flown upside down beneath the mexiflag, shots of racist slurs against American's, riots, drugs, drug war deaths, people who's lives were ruined because of identity theft, and on and on and on to keep the viewers attention...

THEN

List all the stats available and credible one after another.

THEN

Shots of funerals showing the sorrow of these victims of illegal aliens. Mothers, fathers, aunts, uncles, friends, children crying because of the lack of the government to uphold immigration law, and now a loved one is DEAD. Crying and reaching out for justice. Walking alone for the rest of their lives. Saying,

" Just as many children destined to live with other family members or foster care as the children of deported illegal aliens", saying,

"At least the children of illegal aliens continue to have a breathing, living parent" "These deaths would have never occurred if the laws were upheld and enforced" "There have been more deaths in AMERICA at the hands of illegal aliens than American's in the war in Iraq since 911"

THEN

Shots of anti-American Senators like Luis V. Gutierrez, Menendez, Reid, Kennedy, speaker Pelosi, and anyone else you could think of.

THEN

"These are the people who are fighting this war for the few living at the cost of the MANY DEAD" "Is this what America wants?"
    Have you ever stopped to think, and forget to start again?

Also, a REALLY big issue we could focus on is the economy. Ads that work on peoples emotions are the most successful. While the other side may work on people's sympathies, we need to work on people's fears. (which currently is a reality) Maybe warning Americans that our country simply cannot continue providing benefits to illegals or even grant them Amnesty because it's going to bankrupt our country for good. I'm just throwing some ideas out there but that's where I would start...
    This I agree with. They always go for the "poor me" angle. We need to go with reality and how the American citizen his being hurt and hurt big time.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

You would also need a picture of the family members the illegals left behind in their home country at the beginning of the commercial and also a joyous picture of their reunion at the end of the commercial.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12