Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Luis Gutierrez in wrong.

Mr Luis Gutierrez in wrong.

Mr Gutierrez(D-Ill) said the “American people want comprehensive immigration reform.â€

The only problem is, he is a "shill" for the open borders lobby and will never change. The only way to fix him is to get rid of him. If you're in Illinois, YOU MUST FIRE HIM when his reelection campaign comes about. The good thing about Congressmen, you can fire them every two years.
    Check your credit report regularly, an illegal may be using your Social Security number.

Re: Luis Gutierrez in wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by dyehard39
    Mr Luis Gutierrez in wrong.

duhhhh! he is a complete and utter moron!!!! the only thing good about him is in his speaches he says he is working for 'his' people, hispanics (he is from porto rico i believe) he can't even hide his hatred for Americans and once again this tool is from illinois.... i my defense i have NEVER voted for blogo (govenor), obama, durbin or gutierrez ( no chance i live in the burbs) and for that matter i don't know anyone who has. chicago carries all illinois elections, imho. oh yeah you can throw daley in illinois's list of political traitors.

Agreed!

We Illinoisians have our work cut out for us. We also have Dream Act Durbin to vote out. And then there's our sanctuary governor. Then there's the bill that said Illinois would not be a part of the e-verify program (luckily the feds are suing them over that). Then there's Mayor Daley of Chicago....

We really got a lot to do to turn around this state.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Pandering Politician once again, that's what he is. Sometimes I wonder if the election commission ever looks in to the votes some of the politicians recieve to get elected in to office.

Look what is happening (i.e. Oklahoma) because they are taking a tougher stance on illegals. If this was done in each and every State, there would be a whole turn-around in our lives that I would be happily dancing in the streets over.

If they went running scared from there, then just think what would happen around the nation. Notice how many of these cry babies are from south of the border?

Today I had an annoying discussion with one of these Chicago supporters on another web-site. This is what the person said:
    ¡Basta ya! = Enough already! But same general idea.

I'm not Mexican. But a lot of my friends are. A few are illegal. A couple have families. I don't want to see them rounded up like stray dogs and dumped back into Oaxaca. They're good, hardworking people, but they live in fear. I don't believe in terrorizing folks because of where they come from and how. I know they speak great English and would love to be citizens, but are afraid to come forth. To me, that's wrong. I think America should accept anyone who wants to be here.
    So I guess we're "terrorizing" the illegals?!!! Told that person to go in to Mexico the same way that they came here and see what it brought. I know for fact it wouldn't be good because of my missionary experiences in Mexico. I was a state next to Oaxaca during the educator protests of 2006 and felt the issues that situation brought about, too. Mexico relies heavily on American tourists.

Mr. Guiterrez, Go to Mexico and be a politician there. They need someone to turn their country around. Obviously your lineage will allow you the opportunity to do so.
    From the Border Movie:

I will not sell my country out ~ I WILL NOT!
    I'd like to see that pride back in AMERICA!!!

Pandering Politician once again, that's what he is. Sometimes I wonder if the election commission ever looks in to the votes some of the politicians recieve to get elected in to office.

Look what is happening (i.e. Oklahoma) because they are taking a tougher stance on illegals. If this was done in each and every State, there would be a whole turn-around in our lives that I would be happily dancing in the streets over.

If they went running scared from there, then just think what would happen around the nation. Notice how many of these cry babies are from south of the border?

Today I had an annoying discussion with one of these Chicago supporters on another web-site. This is what the person said:
    ¡Basta ya! = Enough already! But same general idea.

I'm not Mexican. But a lot of my friends are. A few are illegal. A couple have families. I don't want to see them rounded up like stray dogs and dumped back into Oaxaca. They're good, hardworking people, but they live in fear. I don't believe in terrorizing folks because of where they come from and how. I know they speak great English and would love to be citizens, but are afraid to come forth. To me, that's wrong. I think America should accept anyone who wants to be here.
    So I guess we're "terrorizing" the illegals?!!! Told that person to go in to Mexico the same way that they came here and see what it brought. I know for fact it wouldn't be good because of my missionary experiences in Mexico. I was a state next to Oaxaca during the educator protests of 2006 and felt the issues that situation brought about, too. Mexico relies heavily on American tourists along with many other things. More money allowed to be sent "home" - it's time to put that to an end.

Mr. Guiterrez, Go to Mexico and be a politician there. They need someone to turn their country around. Obviously your lineage will allow you the opportunity to do so.
    From the Border Movie:

I will not sell my country out ~ I WILL NOT!
    I'd like to see that pride back in AMERICA!!!

Quote Originally Posted by jecg_97030
    If you're in Illinois, YOU MUST FIRE HIM when his reelection campaign comes about. The good thing about Congressmen, you can fire them every two years.

OHHHH I WISH WE COULD! this idiot got a truck load of publicity registering illegals to vote and when people became out raged they just removed it from msm. i have been told there were still signs up (in spanish) encouraging people to register to vote despite 'non documentation' in his district.

That guy makes my blood boil. I'm sure family members of illegals are all for amnesty as long as they can hurry-up and get the rest in here.

I live in Ill. There was talk he that will not run again and interest from an anchor baby alderman for that position. His father was the guy running the "photo-shop" where people were getting their fake documents. One serious problem after another because these people do vote "race" and corruption is rampent here.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by fedupinwaukegan
    Agreed!

We Illinoisians have our work cut out for us. We also have Dream Act Durbin to vote out. And then there's our sanctuary governor. Then there's the bill that said Illinois would not be a part of the e-verify program (luckily the feds are suing them over that). Then there's Mayor Daley of Chicago....

We really got a lot to do to turn around this state.
    fedup i so agree!! i have been trying to be bolder about talking politics with people. if anyone has a plan on how to get these morons out please speak up.

Senior Member ourcountrynottheirs's Avatar
    Gutierrez is an idiot

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast