Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

In Illinois we don't really get to choose who we vote for, nor does our vote really count.

its a corrupt state, and its both parties. We'd probably be better off to split it into two states, Chicago and other, but thats against the constitution.

I'm sure we can try to vote them out, but I'm just as sure if it happens someone just as bad will take their place.

There are maybe three good illinois politicians total.

Quote Originally Posted by safari
    Pandering Politician once again, that's what he is. Sometimes I wonder if the election commission ever looks in to the votes some of the politicians recieve to get elected in to office.

Look what is happening (i.e. Oklahoma) because they are taking a tougher stance on illegals. If this was done in each and every State, there would be a whole turn-around in our lives that I would be happily dancing in the streets over.

If they went running scared from there, then just think what would happen around the nation. Notice how many of these cry babies are from south of the border?

Today I had an annoying discussion with one of these Chicago supporters on another web-site. This is what the person said:
    ¡Basta ya! = Enough already! But same general idea.

I'm not Mexican. But a lot of my friends are. A few are illegal. A couple have families. I don't want to see them rounded up like stray dogs and dumped back into Oaxaca. They're good, hardworking people, but they live in fear. I don't believe in terrorizing folks because of where they come from and how. I know they speak great English and would love to be citizens, but are afraid to come forth. To me, that's wrong. I think America should accept anyone who wants to be here.
    So I guess we're "terrorizing" the illegals?!!! Told that person to go in to Mexico the same way that they came here and see what it brought. I know for fact it wouldn't be good because of my missionary experiences in Mexico. I was a state next to Oaxaca during the educator protests of 2006 and felt the issues that situation brought about, too. Mexico relies heavily on American tourists along with many other things. More money allowed to be sent "home" - it's time to put that to an end.

Mr. Guiterrez, Go to Mexico and be a politician there. They need someone to turn their country around. Obviously your lineage will allow you the opportunity to do so.
    Believe it or not HE'S PUERTORICAN. But its all interchangeable as far as the LaRaza crowd is concerned.

LUIS GUTIÉRREZ

[Office of Representative Gutiérrez]
    United States Representative
    Democrat of Illinois
    One Hundred Third - One Hundred Ninth Congresses
    January 3, 1993 - Present
    The first Hispanic Representative from Illinois, Luis Gutiérrez, was born in Chicago, Illinois on December 10, 1953. In 1975 he graduated from Northeastern Illinois University, and for the next ten years worked as a teacher and a social worker. He taught in the public schools of Puerto Rico and Chicago, and was a social worker for the Illinois State Department of Children and Family Services. From 1984 to 1985 he was the administrative assistant for the mayor's subcommittee on infrastructure. From 1986 to 1993 he served as an alderman on the Chicago City Council.

In 1992 Gutiérrez won the general election to the U.S. House of Representatives with seventy-eight percent of the vote and was reelected in 1994 with seventy-five percent of the vote. He represents Chicago's Fourth District. Gutiérrez was able to bring his experience in urban housing policy in Chicago to his seat on the Banking, Finance, and Urban Affairs Committee, where he served on the Subcommittees on Consumer Credit and Insurance, and Housing and Community Development. He also serves on the Veterans' Affairs Committee. He has shown a strong interest in issues dealing with Puerto Rico. He has maintained an interest in democracy in the international arena; he went to El Salvador as an observer of the 1994 elections.

In 1993 Gutiérrez introduced a bill to amend the Immigration Reform and Control Act of 1986 to subsidize non-profit organizations which provide legal aliens with naturalization and citizenship educational services. Gutiérrez also supported the Minority Health Opportunity Enhancement Act of 1993.
    It's Time to Rescind the 14th Amendment

Quote Originally Posted by fedupinwaukegan
    Agreed!

We Illinoisians have our work cut out for us. We also have Dream Act Durbin to vote out. And then there's our sanctuary governor. Then there's the bill that said Illinois would not be a part of the e-verify program (luckily the feds are suing them over that). Then there's Mayor Daley of Chicago....

We really got a lot to do to turn around this state.
    Fedupinwaukegan, You can say that again! We as Illinoisans own the country a lot. Along with a big apology for letting those nut cases get in to office in the first place. Don’t forget about the two loons from Illinois that want to be president Hillary and Obama.
    <div>&ldquo;There is no longer any Left or Right, there is only Tyranny or Liberty &rdquo;</div>

Quote Originally Posted by MadInChicago

Fedupinwaukegan, You can say that again! We as Illinoisans own the country a lot. Along with a big apology for letting those nut cases get in to office in the first place. Don’t forget about the two loons from Illinois that want to be president Hillary and Obama.

ok that hurts! we'll suck up that the traitor obama is illinois's 'loon'. but just because the 'wicked traitor from the east' hillary grew up here and was probably spawned here, please show some mercy... she NOW belongs to ny!!!! they took her fair and square and we WILL NOT take her back!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Lone_Patriot

ok that hurts! we'll suck up that the traitor obama is illinois's 'loon'. but just because the 'wicked traitor from the east' hillary grew up here and was probably spawned here, please show some mercy... she NOW belongs to ny!!!! they took her fair and square and we WILL NOT take her back!!!

I would love to agree with you but unfortunately this is where she got her witch training, roaming the streets of Chicago.

<div>&ldquo;There is no longer any Left or Right, there is only Tyranny or Liberty &rdquo;</div>

Quote Originally Posted by wmb1957
    In Illinois we don't really get to choose who we vote for, nor does our vote really count.

its a corrupt state, and its both parties. We'd probably be better off to split it into two states, Chicago and other, but thats against the constitution.

I'm sure we can try to vote them out, but I'm just as sure if it happens someone just as bad will take their place.

There are maybe three good illinois politicians total.
    Is this a great state or what? Little Luis is just now becoming nationally known. Just think, we have been putting up with his nonsense for decades. I agree if the rest of the state could somehow secede from Chicago, things would improve alot.

Quote Originally Posted by Lone_Patriot

I would love to agree with you but unfortunately this is where she got her witch training, roaming the streets of Chicago.

i'm Bind!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by WhatMattersMost
    Believe it or not HE'S PUERTORICAN. But its all interchangeable as far as the LaRaza crowd is concerned.
    Yes, it seems none of these guys have much in common with the majority of invaders -- mostly mestizos and Amerindians from Mexico. Like "Raza" Rick Sanchez, Cuban I would bet with 100% Spanish ancestory. Geraldo, half Puerto Rican, half Jewish.

Puerto Ricans -- All citizens, Puerto Rico is a US territory.

Cubans -- Wet foot, dry foot policy, are legal with refugee status upon arrival to the US.

These guys are just demagogues, advancing their careers, and capitalizing on their surnames.
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

The problem with getting rid of the racist Gutierrez (D-Ill) is the makeup of his Congressional District. It will only allow another racist to take over. If you were familiar with Chicago then you would know that the 4th District is very, very heavy Latino. I’m not sure exactly but I would bet is about 70 to 80 %. (The highest Latino district in Illinois).

Also the District has been [b]“sliced and dicedâ€

Guiterrez is a TRAITOR, and the ONLY recourse for TRAITORS is to THROW them OUT!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast