Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

No folks I just translated my prior post for the trolls in SPANISH!
    Any and all comments & Opinions and postings by me are considered of my own opinion, and not of any ORG that I belong to! PERIOD!

Yeah I share some of the sentiment. Many of the people where I live are cold, greedy, twerps, that couldn't care less about a human life, unless it affects them directly. The Sheriff where I live is Pro-Illlegal alien, and my Police Chief is as well. Illegal drugs, and the crime that follows is ubiquitous here. They refuse to budge on their stances to the tune of their own citizenry's, and societal fall from grace. I am beside myself, as a brother of Country has fallen. All I can safely write is "revel in it mexico... you look like a fool".
    The Lord is my Sheperd, I shall not want.

The far left wingnut cases ran with this! Looks like this posting got to P-Corn and his buddies who think everyone on our side is some type of RightWing Extreamist who sells guns to Mexico!

Such little people with little minds and everything else.......

Any and all comments & Opinions and postings by me are considered of my own opinion, and not of any ORG that I belong to! PERIOD!

dregerk of course they have used this mantra too long to shut the American people up. That is why it is important for us to start putting a face to our issues. A face of Americans, all race and all colors.

Re: reply

Quote Originally Posted by dregerk
    No folks I just translated my prior post for the trolls in SPANISH!
    You won't need to do that, they have literally came to my blog from this site while using the google translator.
    "Mother Sick of Sending Her Child to A School Overflowing With Anchors and Illegals!"
    http://the-drama-of-my-life.blogspot.com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12