Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Maybe I'll hire an illegal to hand carry a nasty-o-gram to the Prez.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by tinybobidaho
    Haha.

Along with his whole family carrying all their garbage for them to spread across the white house lawn.
    He ain't heavy, he's my Brother
    Â*http://www.alsa.org/

Quote Originally Posted by pjr40
    If bush doesn't close his stupid mouth Americans will be storming the bastille.
    No he needs to keep talking... the more the better... it just gets more and more people angry.. I say 3 press conferences a day..
    "Democrats Fall in Love, Republicans Fall in Line!"

Ex-El Presidente' www.jorgeboosh.com

My blood pressure couldn't take 3 of Bush's speeches in a day....
    Immigration reform should reflect a commitment to enforcement, not reward those who blatantly break the rules. - Rep Dan Boren D-Ok

Quote Originally Posted by Pistov
    No he needs to keep talking... the more the better... it just gets more and more people angry.. I say 3 press conferences a day..

Yeah, his arrogant condescension is going over great!

Quote Originally Posted by peladac
    Quote Originally Posted by tinybobidaho
    Haha.

Along with his whole family carrying all their garbage for them to spread across the white house lawn.
    That, I would love to see on Fox news
    <div>GOD - FAMILY - COUNTRY</div>

Quote Originally Posted by Pistov
    I agree, 'keep talking President Bush'...More Republicans are waking up and seeing that a moron is leading this country.

Quote Originally Posted by zeezil
    Has anyone ever seen a specific list of "those jobs that Americans won't do"? Has anyone seen data and statistics that state what "those jobs are that Americans won't do"? I believe the key component that these bast**** are overlooking is THERE ARE NO JOBS THAT AMERICANS WON'T DO FOR A FAIR WAGE. The problem is that many jobs don't pay a fai wage because the wages of these jobs are depressed because of so many illegal aliens here working for pennies on the dollar.
    No. But I can give you a list from the Pew Hispanic Center that shows that illegals are not a majority of any single field of employment in this country......In other words, there is not a single job that Americans won't do. Yes, the illegals depress our wages--$1,700 a year wage drain for the average American born male according to Harvard economist and immigration expert George Borjas. Its even worse for our unskilled--7.4% wage drain for them. Illegal immigration is nothing but economic warfare against our middle-class and working class.
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

Quote Originally Posted by BearFlagRepublic
    Quote Originally Posted by zeezil
    Has anyone ever seen a specific list of "those jobs that Americans won't do"? Has anyone seen data and statistics that state what "those jobs are that Americans won't do"? I believe the key component that these bast**** are overlooking is THERE ARE NO JOBS THAT AMERICANS WON'T DO FOR A FAIR WAGE. The problem is that many jobs don't pay a fai wage because the wages of these jobs are depressed because of so many illegal aliens here working for pennies on the dollar.
    No. But I can give you a list from the Pew Hispanic Center that shows that illegals are not a majority of any single field of employment in this country......In other words, there is not a single job that Americans won't do. Yes, the illegals depress our wages--$1,700 a year wage drain for the average American born male according to Harvard economist and immigration expert George Borjas. Its even worse for our unskilled--7.4% wage drain for them. Illegal immigration is nothing but economic warfare against our middle-class and working class.
    You both are exactly correct and sadly some of our elected officials don't care. When it's time for election for our politicians, people will vote in those that are listening to the majority of Americans against this issue and other issues.

People are sick and tired of our Country going downhill in all areas. I know I am!
    He ain't heavy, he's my Brother
    Â*http://www.alsa.org/

After Bush's pro-amnesty/legalization speech today I called my Senator (Mcconnell) and said that I had a voter registration card in front of me and was changing from life-time Republican to Independent.I also said that his speech today was the last straw for me as a conservative Republican,and I could no longer stomach to be a member of a political party that ignores the concerns of it's voters while catering to the wants of big business and illegal enabling groups.

Thanks to trying to ram this amnesty/legalization bill through without consulting citizen voters,this will proably result in hundreds of thousands of Republicans leaving the party.The hypocrisy of seeing the head of the nation and the party you belong to standing before a group of people and saying that bill #1348 is not an amnesty is too tough for honest,lawbiding,patrotic citizens to swallow.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast