Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

April

very good, APRIL

ROTFLMAO
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

That's funny April

Nostradamus sure knew how to peg an idiot.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

JAK
    Nice pictures April!!! Everyone of them looks EXACTLY like him!!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!

April
    That is what I thought as well, JAK. Each picture is a very accurate representation of him. I'm glad everyone likes them. The hairy ones are the most flattering, I think.
    Yes CCUSA, Nastradamus was giving us a heads up!

That's not fair April......While Jorge may look like a chimp, looks are not everything...........

I am very confident that a chimp would never go for open borders and NAU.

For shame.
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

April
    That's not fair April......While Jorge may look like a chimp, looks are not everything...........

I am very confident that a chimp would never go for open borders and NAU.

For shame.
    OOPS! You are right the chimp would have more sense than that. I guess I just got carried away with the resemblence. Lets hope the chimps never see the post .

You know, when I posted this thing today, I was feeling really low. But you got me laughing now. so stop monkeying with our Prez.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

April
    I am glad Tiny, we need to try to keep our spirits up! We are going to get this turned around and the PREZ will not be monkeying around with the American people anymore and we will get the respect that we deserve!!

Thank you April. My hubby just came dragging in the door from doing one of those "jobs Americans won't do." working until 10:00 at night so our government has money to give the illegals.

Hey, I'm going to post something you might like.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast