Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Make 'Em Legal, Make 'Em Soldiers

Is our government getting desperate? I've been hearing on MSNBC all day how our government wants to make illegal aliens automatic citizens if they join our military. They say there are over 200,000 who would be eligible.

Excuse me!!! I thought felons were prohibited from joining our military. This government will stop at nothing.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I have a HUGE problem with illegal aliens in OUR military Ack, I swear, I want them deported...I cannot be happy until they are ALL deported!
    Just your ordinary, average, everyday, American mom!

Sure, give them access to weapons and military training, especially the gang members. Then turn them loose on whats left of America and its citizens.

MW
    Wow............another plea for an amnesty program.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Many of the illegal immigrants have committed crimes beyond crossing our border. I guess they are going to forgive those crimes, too.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Bill would allow illegals to join military
    By UPI Staff
    United Press International
    June 18, 2007

WASHINGTON (UPI) -- Immigration reform being considered in Congress would give some young illegal aliens a chance to become U.S. citizens by serving in the military.

About 750,000 young people might be eligible under the Development, Relief, and Education for Alien Minors or DREAM act, The Boston Globe reports. The bill would allow those who were under 16 when they arrived in the United States, have a high school diploma and meet some other qualifications, to get on track for citizenship as long as they serve at least two years.

Bill Carr, the acting deputy undersecretary of defense in charge of personnel, told the Globe the measure would be "good for readiness."

The Army has had to lower its recruiting standards to meet its goals and the Army and Marines plan to increase their ranks during the next five years.

About 35,000 non-citizens serve in the military under a program that gives legal residents accelerated citizenship.

Copyright 2007 United Press International, Inc. All Rights Reserved

http://www.gopusa.com/news/2007/june/06 ... tary.shtml

You know I am really sickk of our government saying we have to lower our standards to accommodate a bunch of criminals.

Not only that but....

Foreign nationals have always had a pathway to citizenship through the US military. It might surprise you but any foreign national that can pass the entry requirements for the military can join. The politicians know this, but they know that the majority of Americans do not. The politicians can throw this stuff around because they also know that the foreign nationals who are willing to enlist have already done so. All that the enlistment provision does is distract from the debate.
    Lunarminer
    Thar's gold in that there moon!

You know, I've always heard how you can't trust our govt...but I never really felt it was true till I started uncovering all this mess with the illegals

good thing we are here to keep them on SUBJECT..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast