Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by fkhouck
    ALIPAC I find it interesting that you haven't the vaguest clue of what this march is in the eyes of the people. Makes you just as disingenuous as the congressman in Washington.

To say that you and these special groups, know what they are doing and nobody else does means very little in that in all the time you have been in charge we still have the problem and it is getting worse.

Your efforts to keep the house didn't turn out so well. With support with results like that we need few enemies.

Your arguments could be directed at you as well, but then again you only care about what you think you can do.

Lets just say you are right. That we can't count on Americans to stand up for their own existence. Then guess what? Maybe they should lose it.

What you have done with your comments is to stand against the American people. Lou Dobbs stands by himself with no other media coverage to back him up. I don't think he does so bad.

I have been pushing this march ever since I was told they were working on it and you know what. Everyone I have talked to said its about time and can't wait to go.

The only thing we can say for certain is the congress is going to attempt a full amnesty program. And you and your powerful organizations are powerless to stop it.

So give us all a break and stop trying to work against people that are trying to do something you can't.
    Because you don't have the vision or the capacity to do it yourself.
    fkhouck,

I have told you the facts of the matter. Just because you have some people slapping you on the back saying Go! Go! does not mean that you are not rushing into an enemy ambush.

If you think my comments above are opposition to this effort, then you need to check my record chum. I do not believe that anyone that really knows what the full force of my opposition to something means would misconstrue these few comments as "opposition"

I will now officially state that we are not even going to further entertain discussions about this project at ALIPAC.

Our support and input was not asked for prior to reaching this point.

When feedback and questions are offered, the response has been attacks claiming we are part of the problem and disingenuous etc...

I'm not saying there may not need to be a march on Washington. What I am saying is that clearly the people pushing this specific effort we are discussing are not proceeding in a way that would gather our support.

You do not have 10,000 people in support of this project, you do not have any of the major organizations on board, you did not solicit us or clear it with us before trying to recruit for this project on our site, and now we have trolls like fkhouck weighing in with insults and taunts.

Let this post stand for the record that ALIPAC is not even going to further consider supporting this effort because of the way things have been handled to this point.

A march on DC is serious business and should only be attempted by an organization or political personality / lawmaker that has the necessary resources and tactical experience to assure a maximized effort.

This thread is being locked. Fkhouck, I am personally kicking your rude ass off of this website. Good luck gathering up supporters with that attack style of yours.

NOTICE TO MODS: Further promotion of this march by this group is no longer allowed on our site. Please remove any further attempts to solicit support here. We are not going to support a group/effort where serious questions about their plans and claims results in hostile attacks on our organization and efforts.

William Gheen
    www.alipac.us
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

MW
    Mystilily wrote:

For why "New faces" are doing this....I'm sorry if this offends, but because the old faces were not doing this and it needed to be done by someone, anyone.
    I for one commend you for stepping forward to do what tens of thousands of American citizens have been yelling for ever since last May when illegal immigrants, pro-illegal immigrant activist, and their advocates took to the streets in mass. IMHO, such a march is way past due! I would hate to think that other anti-illegal immigrant groups would even consider working against such an effort. I firmly believe it's time to think outside the box in an attempt to spread our message.

I think tens of thousands of American citizen marching in the streets will be viewed in a totally different light than the marches held by illegals and their supporters. Groups that don't agree with the march should not look at it as undermining their efforts, but as an extension of what they are attempting to do. We need the publicity and message that such a march has the potential to deliver. Unfortunately there are still too many Americans that are unaware of the threat we're facing in regards to illegal immigration.

If there are risk involved in holding such a March, then ways to neutralize those risk need to be discussed and dealt with accordingly. However, the march should not be considered a bad idea just because there are some risk involved and some people that don't agree with it. Above all else, this march should not be viewed as a conduit for destruction of our cause. Personally, I think it's time for our president and U.S. Congress to know that we mean business! I'm tired of my phone calls being disregarded, emails deleted, and letters thrown in the trash.

ALIPAC, my thoughts and opinions are in no way designed to make light of your concerns because they are valid concerns, and as such need addressed accordingly, but I don't think I'm alone in supporting what Mystilily is trying to do. I for one hope the thousands of people necessary to make the march a success are willing to get off their butts to participate, and I think they can be convinced to do so by leaders like you. With that said, I know my knowledge on the issue doesn't come close to equaling yours, but I do think my feelings on this issue reflect your average anti-illegal immigrant advocate.

Just my opinion..........

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

MW
    fkhouck you're not doing Mystilily or the cause in favors by attacking William for sharing his concerns!

William, is it really fair to hold Mystilily responsible for the radical ramblings of fkhouck? He's just a jerk, and every crowd tends to have one. Perhaps you and Mystilily can discuss the issue off-line or through personal a person email. Blessed is the peacemaker.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    fkhouck you're not doing Mystilily or the cause in favors by attacking William for sharing his concerns!

William, is it really fair to hold Mystilily responsible for the radical ramblings of fkhouck? He's just a jerk, and every crowd tends to have one. Perhaps you and Mystilily can discuss the issue off-line or through personal a person email. Blessed is the peacemaker.
    MW,

As I stated above. I support what these organizers want to do. I am not going to support how things are being arranged at this point. FkHouck came over to ALIPAC from their website forum where they are discussing the march.

If someone as rude and abrassive as FkHouck is involved with this effort, good luck building coalitions. That rant is out of control and insulting to the hard work of many activists on our site.

Something as big as this has to be handled right by some people with the right stuff to carve a large coalition that has both the innovations, vision, and experience to make it happen.

We have a lot planned and a lot to do here. On to the business and work at hand.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Added DEC. 18

From the LFRAmerica website.

The admit the 10k number was bogus.

*As posted on SOS site*

I really did not want to have to go through this all again....and I personally, as well as speaking for LFRA in which I am CEO offer our deepest apologies for all this.

LFRA and myself do not wish additional confrontations as it was stated on LFRA's site, we held no ill will towards Alipac, Mr. Gheen, or his cause and had wished him well on his endeavors. As such I will only answer some questions he brought up to light per the request of the SOS moderators.

The number figure. There is a reply to his original question regarding this on his site, in the post Darsacremental linked http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=47268 which is missing. (I would like to point out to avoid confusion the ONLY LFRA member speaking on this entire post is ME, no other individual.)

"The 10,000 plus is based on figures given us from groups of how many members they believed they could bring to the movement...totaled. As well as individual emails and pm's stating they would be present. Thus my stating (more exact figure will be provided) to not give false claims to exact figures. We all know these figures can be off or changed in the time between now and then, offering exact figures would be impossible this early, but based on the above communications that is the figure we currently are able to offer as a rough figure."

Due to Mr. Gheens first questioning of these figures, the advice he posted regarding it, and our agreement that this method of tally was not productive, we pulled this figure from any later LFRA correspondence and instead put a "sign up" sheet on the forum, which anyone could sign up on. (As LFRA and any mention of March was banned from being addressed on the Alipac forum, we were unable to state a correction there.) This was done to offer for everyone, what we hoped would be, a more accurate figure to stem any additional issues about March attendance. Again, we do have some that do not sign up on the sheet but offer us emails, which I attempt to add to the site without offering personal information about the senders. This again is not set in stone, nor can it ever be such until the event actually occurs. Unlike a petition, it all depends on who actually does and will show up and many factors come into play between now and then to confirm anything exactly.

The term "Supporters": This has been repeatedly defined on various forum postings. Supporters do not mean financial or attendance or anything else BUT those who have offered good will and well wishes to the project. It is and was from the start a "recognition" and "thank you" of those groups and individuals who did and have been offering positive support. This has not changed and should not be viewed or taken in any way but this element. I believe the "Lou Dobbs" would fall under this element as well, as no claim has been made to his appearance by LFRA but we did receive positive mental pickup support for continuing our movement for the cause through his spokesman. Along this same lines, as I have noticed it misquoted a few times, please Mr. Gheen stop using and confusing the term "Official Sponsor" in place of "Supporter" as LFRA does not, nor ever has, used the term "Official Sponsor" in any form or fashion and by use of it creates a false claim of support level not used by LFRA.

For the accusation of false claims of groups. I for one would really myself like to know which group is listed that is not confirmed and/or not in the proper category. Not to cause issues but to correct an obvious misunderstanding if one occured, and to be able to remove this group from the list. I have received no emails or contact asking for anyone listed to be removed, I myself personally ask each group which level of support they wish to be represented in, and by my records, each is in proper location, and as such, I am completely baffled to which entry is in error. Please, if this could be provided I would deeply appreciate it so that a correction can be made, and an apology granted to the group or organization listed falsely for having a misunderstanding of their intentions.

In the same light, if anyone not within LFRA is bearing false claims under LFRA's name regarding anything from who is in attendance, to their stance, to anything. I need to know of this information to address these issues. On our website is the OFFICIAL listing under the MARCH FOR AMERICA button/link. Anything and anyone that does not quote that exactly does not speak for LFRA. But again, without knowledge of this, as I can not view what others are sending in LFRA's name or in reference to, my hands are tied to deal with those matters and correct them unless they are made known to me. My Email contact is available on the site as well under "about us" to send me these questionable mailings so I can officially address them , and those sending any false claims regarding LFRA or the March for America event.

Mr. Gheen, I am certain this is a misunderstanding between LFRA and yourself. As there has been no communications between us ("us" being myself or anyone approved in LFRA) other then that information found in the link provided in my other post on your forums. I would greatly appreciate your communication in future with LFRA regarding any questions or concerns you might have. You have my PM, email, website, and forums as well as my snail mail address and phone number. You are welcome to contact me personally at any time. You have claimed LFRA members have done this or that, when it has not been anyone within LFRA at all. If there are issues stemming from the general public, LFRA and myself are unaware of this and therefore unable to address them properly. For LFRA to be kept in the dark, only to be surprised to find out about emails/postings from you and your organization, does not allow LFRA to address, confirm, or correct anything. On this very topic, you issued this public statement and then threatened that if we did not immediately close LFRA and squelch the March for America project you would see LFRA closed by your contacting 10,000 media stations regarding us. I sincerely hope in future to be able to communicate and address concerns before it reaches this point, our doors to communication are always open and LFRA will be glad to answer any questions you or anyone might have to the fullest of our ability.

To SOS and its members: Again I apologize on behalf of myself and LFRA for all this, and I sincerely hope from now on that any questions and concerns can be handled in a professional manner, outside of public forums, as has been repeatedly requested, and where and how they should have been happening in the first place.

Suzanne Wise
    CEO - LFRA

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12