Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Hurry up and give me Nappy's job! In the picture you'd see me and 30 ICE agents tackling the guy with the sign and surrounding the demonstration having a paper check. Every single demonstration they do we'd be there waiting including doing "guard" duty at all the voting polls AND welfare offices!

Quote Originally Posted by Justthefacts
    These morons never learn

Keep marching with those flags , signs and Che shirts , I hope you get a lot of TV coverage
    Byngo! The huge march a few years ago really got me majorly involved as an actvist against these insurgents. I know many people who were so angry when they saw them that they ended up testifying in the Maryland General Assembly.

keep it up Aholes...............

This only makes them feel stronger. They put the word out and give ICE plenty of time to make their plans, but they don't and probably never will. Have you ever seen ICE or any police go after any of them? Nope! Won't happen. It's all a big joke to the illegals.

This is a game our government plays. And one that illegals understand well. They have no fear of our immigration laws. How many times have illegals taken to the streets and anything is done? None

It's a great time for ICE and the police to mesh forces and enforce the laws, but they can't. Their hands are tied. We can't blame ICE, we can blame our lame government for this. They are the ones that give the orders, and they do not want the illegals touched.

(Mod Edit/Rules violation/RB)

It makes me sick that illegals are allowed to do this on our land. To make demands of a country they have no rights in. And then the libs get in there and play the "poor baby" crap.

Then we get this kind of garbage thrown in our faces...again.

I do not wish harm on anyone. Just justice. Send them home. Help them along by refusing them any welcoming mat like social freebies.

Use our military and any other force we can. Just put an end to this crap.

How dare they

This is extremely offensive to me. How dare they break into our nation Illegally and then march on our streets making ANY kind of demands? This is a hostile take over attempt and should be dealt with as such...

Re: How dare they

Quote Originally Posted by PaulRevere9
    This is extremely offensive to me. How dare they break into our nation Illegally and then march on our streets making ANY kind of demands? This is a hostile take over attempt and should be dealt with as such...

"OFFENSIVE" doesn't even BEGIN to describe it! Groups like La RAZA Maldef and the evil CASA de Maryalnd have made it a point to instill in these INVADERS a TOTALLY ARROGANT SENSE OF ENTITLEMENT!

They are NOT entitled to anythng. Except DEPORTATION - and their offspring are NOT LEGAL Citizens even if they ARE born here! The Supreme Court really screwed the interpretation of the 14th Amendment up and I AM ENTITLED TO MY OPINION!

I feel the same if not more. As a legal immigrant I went through the process and saw first hand how the laws favor illegals. Infact illegals have more rights than those of us playing by the rules.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by swatchick
    I feel the same if not more. As a legal immigrant I went through the process and saw first hand how the laws favor illegals. Infact illegals have more rights than those of us playing by the rules.
    God BLESS YOU Swatchick! If I were you I'd be spitting nails!!!

Quote Originally Posted by SheServedToo
    This only makes them feel stronger. They put the word out and give ICE plenty of time to make their plans, but they don't and probably never will. Have you ever seen ICE or any police go after any of them? Nope! Won't happen. It's all a big joke to the illegals.

This is a game our government plays. And one that illegals understand well. They have no fear of our immigration laws. How many times have illegals taken to the streets and anything is done? None

It's a great time for ICE and the police to mesh forces and enforce the laws, but they can't. Their hands are tied. We can't blame ICE, we can blame our lame government for this. They are the ones that give the orders, and they do not want the illegals touched.

It makes me sick that illegals are allowed to do this on our land. To make demands of a country they have no rights in. And then the libs get in there and play the "poor baby" crap.

I do not wish harm on anyone. Just justice. Send them home. Help them along by refusing them any welcoming mat like social freebies.

You hit the nail on the head. This is all a game to IA's. They know ICE won't touch them in a sanctuary city. Ever see a movie called "Escape from L.A.? Escape From New York? Anyone that has been around long enough remembers that L.A. was at one time a nice city. Now it's become a sewer. Mark my words, the IA's and their supporters will escalate their marches and demands to a violent new level.
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

Quote Originally Posted by TexasBorn

You hit the nail on the head. This is all a game to IA's. They know ICE won't touch them in a sanctuary city. Ever see a movie called "Escape from L.A.? Escape From New York? Anyone that has been around long enough remembers that L.A. was at one time a nice city. Now it's become a sewer. Mark my words, the IA's and their supporters will escalate their marches and demands to a violent new level.
    Ditto....and ICE will DO NOTHING whatsoever about for the very reasons stated above. Its one big joke and the illegals know it. The entire country knows illegal invaders loiter about Home Depots across this country on a daily basis. I drove by one this morning in Los Angeles and I swear there must have been 50 illegals loitering about. There is no way as a customer I would have pulled into that parking lot. It was horrible! Anyway, I wouldn't doubt that ICE agents have seen them on their way to work in the morning. Yet, I have yet to hear of or even see ICE conducting an investigation in front of a Home Depot.

The illegals loiter with impunity and nothing is ever done about it!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by NoBueno
    Quote Originally Posted by TexasBorn

I spoke to an ICE agent who was on break after they picked up numerous illegals who were wanted for criminal activity. They would love to be able to pick them up those at places like the Home Depot or the by the BP gas station 6 blocks from Broward County Sheriff's Headquarters but they are not allowed to. These guys know where to find them as they get thousands of calls a week about them. The problem is that someone higher up the ranks will not allow them to do so. ICE agents are frustrated over it as well.

Ditto....and ICE will DO NOTHING whatsoever about for the very reasons stated above. Its one big joke and the illegals know it. The entire country knows illegal invaders loiter about Home Depots across this country on a daily basis. I drove by one this morning in Los Angeles and I swear there must have been 50 illegals loitering about. There is no way as a customer I would have pulled into that parking lot. It was horrible! Anyway, I wouldn't doubt that ICE agents have seen them on their way to work in the morning. Yet, I have yet to hear of or even see ICE conducting an investigation in front of a Home Depot.

The illegals loiter with impunity and nothing is ever done about it!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast