Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by NoBueno
    Quote Originally Posted by TexasBorn
    Quote Originally Posted by SheServedToo
    This only makes them feel stronger. They put the word out and give ICE plenty of time to make their plans, but they don't and probably never will. Have you ever seen ICE or any police go after any of them? Nope! Won't happen. It's all a big joke to the illegals.

This is a game our government plays. And one that illegals understand well. They have no fear of our immigration laws. How many times have illegals taken to the streets and anything is done? None

It's a great time for ICE and the police to mesh forces and enforce the laws, but they can't. Their hands are tied. We can't blame ICE, we can blame our lame government for this. They are the ones that give the orders, and they do not want the illegals touched.

(Mod Edit/Rules violation/RB)

It makes me sick that illegals are allowed to do this on our land. To make demands of a country they have no rights in. And then the libs get in there and play the "poor baby" crap.

Then we get this kind of garbage thrown in our faces...again.

I do not wish harm on anyone. Just justice. Send them home. Help them along by refusing them any welcoming mat like social freebies.

Use our military and any other force we can. Just put an end to this crap.
    You hit the nail on the head. This is all a game to IA's. They know ICE won't touch them in a sanctuary city. Ever see a movie called "Escape from L.A.? Escape From New York? Anyone that has been around long enough remembers that L.A. was at one time a nice city. Now it's become a sewer. Mark my words, the IA's and their supporters will escalate their marches and demands to a violent new level.
    Ditto....and ICE will DO NOTHING whatsoever about for the very reasons stated above. Its one big joke and the illegals know it. The entire country knows illegal invaders loiter about Home Depots across this country on a daily basis. I drove by one this morning in Los Angeles and I swear there must have been 50 illegals loitering about. There is no way as a customer I would have pulled into that parking lot. It was horrible! Anyway, I wouldn't doubt that ICE agents have seen them on their way to work in the morning. Yet, I have yet to hear of or even see ICE conducting an investigation in front of a Home Depot.

The illegals loiter with impunity and nothing is ever done about it!
    .....At the Home Depot in Encinitas, they hang out and LEAN AGAINST the signs in the parking lot that says "No Loitering"!!!!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The Home Depot at the 163rd St Mall has actually called the police on them as they were loosing customers due to the illegals harassing them by the front doors. They would go to another Home Depot where there are no illegals harassing people. Now the illegals hang out in the parking lot closer to the Walmart. That is the area where a sexual assault occurred yesterday afternoon. Good Samaritans garbbed the guy and held him till police arrived. That did not take long as there is always an officer who work at the Walmart while the store is open.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

In Maryland the General Assembly nitwits allow CASA de Maryland to bus in 200 plus illegal aliens to "testify for their imaginary rights" as they are allowed to bully the tax paying citizens and take up our seats. One was sitting on my friends coat and he would NOT GET UP and she had to wait for him to get up to leave!

ICE has been called repeatedly about this situation but they are TOLD they can't do anything.

CORRUPTION and ANARCHY.

It has gotten really old.

I must admit I could give ICE a list of names and addresses of the Hispanic illegals in my condo compex. They gave each the heads up about me being involved in law enforcement and will not even walk near me and some even run from me. Even the illegals who work maintenance and the cleaning people avoid me at all cost.

Quote Originally Posted by swatchick
    I must admit I could give ICE a list of names and addresses of the Hispanic illegals in my condo compex. They gave each the heads up about me being involved in law enforcement and will not even walk near me and some even run from me. Even the illegals who work maintenance and the cleaning people avoid me at all cost.
    That must get "amusing" at times. I get the same result when I am out with my hat that says 'Border Patrol' on it.

When I hear that they are going to march in L.A. to demand reform, I would like to know exactly what "reform" they are marching for and demanding? Reform what? Our immigration system? In what way? Allow more "Latinos" to get their green card? A pathway to citizenship for illegals already here?

IMO, this whole nasty illegal immigration mess is only about illegal aliens with NO legal right to be here demanding more entitlements, concessions, handouts, freebies...name your poison. Their attitude is "Gosh, I crossed into the U.S. illegally and nobody arrested me!. I've lived illegally in the U.S. for years, undetected and nobody arrested me and kicked me out! Somebody must not care that I'm here so, why shouldn't I begin getting all the goodies and entitlements like a regular citizen?!" My answer to this freeloading type of scumbag mentality is simple. JUST BECAUSE YOU DECIDED THAT YOU DIDN'T LIKE YOUR HOME COUNTRY GIVES YOU NO RIGHT AND NO "GET OUT OF JAIL FREE CARD" TO ENTER MY COUNTRY, TAKE MY JOB, DAMAGE MY ECONOMY, THREATEN MY FAMILY AND RUIN MY LIFE!! YOU HAVE CREATED AN EXPLOSIVE ATMOSPHERE OF RESENTMENT AND DISGUST AGAINST ALL ILLEGAL ALIENS. (MOD edit) WE HAVE HAD ENOUGH! GET OUT NOW!!!
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

April
    Action needed in opposing Licenses for illegals in New Mexico. Please help!

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-226748.html

The Mexican constitution expressly forbids non-citizens to participate in the country's political life. Non-citizens are forbidden to participate in demonstrations or express opinions in public about domestic politics. Article 9 states, "only citizens of the Republic may do so to take part in the political affairs of the country." Article 33 is unambiguous: "Foreigners may not in any way participate in the political affairs of the country."

OK, these demonstrations help to keep us active, but let's remember that the illegals' sense of entitlement results from an Open Borders, Come And Get It strategy which both Demos and Repubs have pursued. Lamar Smith needs to get cracking.
    ************************************************** *****************************
    Americans first in this magnificent country

American jobs for American workers

Fair trade, not free trade

Quote Originally Posted by SicNTiredInSoCal
    That must get "amusing" at times. I get the same result when I am out with my hat that says 'Border Patrol' on it.
    Do you just wear the hat?
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou

Quote Originally Posted by uniteasone
    Quote Originally Posted by SicNTiredInSoCal
    Do you just wear the hat?
    Yes, I just wear the hat, but I feel like slapping some people with it sometimes too!

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast