Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Ricardo Garcia Cervantes, the chairman of the North American Foreign Relations Committee in the Mexican Senate, contended that Mexico’s federal government “HAS TO DO ITS JOB" AND GET THE IMMIGRATION QUESTION BACK ON THE POLITICAL AGENDA BETWEEN THE US AND MEXICO.

I agree Mr Cervantes Mexico's government needs to do it's job by TAKING CARE OF IT'S OWN PEOPLE!

Did anyone notice that Mr Ledo stated that the Mexican government has both a responsibility and a right to to strengthen relationships with IT'S CITIZENS IN THE U.S.!
    I thought they were here for a better life, I thought they wanted to become Americans....I thought they were not invading our country but only want to participate in the American Dream.....Bullcrap!
    This guy just stated that they only want to take advantage of our country!
    They want to continue sending their poor to America so that they continue to send money back .
    These crooks are worried because they know if they cannot export their poor here, and we build a fence they are going to have to deal with the fact that the corrupt fatcats will no longer be able to continue to get richer while the people are starving. The people will start to demand from them what they demand from America!
    Finally to you Mr Ledo Kiss My Red, White and Blue Arse!

What's funny we always hear about how Mexico demands this and how Mexico demands that! How come we let a little punk corrupt government make demands on us anyway is a mystery to me?...When was the last time our government made any demands on Mexico? Their government wouldn't exist if it wasn't for us taking care of their people and all the money that is sent back to Mexico. Gee maybe if they keep this up we will just send 30 million Mexican citizens back home, and they can figure out what to do with them!

Get the immigration question back on the political agenda between the U.S. and Mexico?

Hold it, just a damn minute, you Mexican Mafia henchman! There is no agenda between the U.S. and Mexico. We never agreed to take those bloodsuckers from your country and the PEOPLE of the United States will determine the agenda, and the agenda is to keep your nose out of our democratic process! We can handle things just fine, thank you!

Sorry, I got a bit ticked there for a minute.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: Marching orders for el presidente Bush from Mexico

Quote Originally Posted by Delta7757
    Ricardo Garcia Cervantes, the chairman of the North American Foreign Relations Committee in the Mexican Senate, contended that Mexico’s federal government “HAS TO DO ITS JOB" AND GET THE IMMIGRATION QUESTION BACK ON THE POLITICAL AGENDA BETWEEN THE US AND MEXICO.
    The job of Mexico's government is to take as much as they can from Americans? That almost sounds like a Decleration of War.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Have you ever in your life heard such unmitigated gall???????????

No, I haven't. But I really enjoy it when they try to tell us how things are going to be. It's funny.

It's aggravating, but I kind of enjoy it at the same time because of how rediculous it is.

And they keep doing it over and over as if we are going to say, "Okay, Mexico....we'll let you make our decisions for us".

It's just so insane and rediculous that it's almost amusing.

Quote Originally Posted by Bowman
    The job of Mexico's government is to take as much as they can from Americans? That almost sounds like a Decleration of War.
    Mexico City has declared defacto war against the USA in many ways.....Promoting the largest human migration in history, promoting dual citizenship for ALL of Mexican dissent, advocating a "Mexico first" attitude for Mexican Americans, their embassies issuing pro-Mexican text books to our public schools. It is invasion and colinization to the T. Right down to military incursions and firing at US BP officers. Mexico City has been very vocal about its plans. And Bush "Mr. Homeland Security" does nothing but aid them.
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

You're right, BearFlagRepublic.

It's getting VERY serious and I shouldn't laugh!

These idiots in the corrupt Mexican govt should be thanking U.S. taxpayers, not berating us. And of course, it's time for us to start treating illegals in our country the same way Mexico treats illegals in their broken country.

Quote Originally Posted by BearFlagRepublic
    Quote Originally Posted by Bowman
    Mexico City has declared defacto war against the USA in many ways.....Promoting the largest human migration in history, promoting dual citizenship for ALL of Mexican dissent, advocating a "Mexico first" attitude for Mexican Americans, their embassies issuing pro-Mexican text books to our public schools. It is invasion and colinization to the T. Right down to military incursions and firing at US BP officers. Mexico City has been very vocal about its plans. And Bush "Mr. Homeland Security" does nothing but aid them.
    Because the U.S. government is allowing this country to be invaded and taken over by a foreign country. Isn't somebody guilty of high crimes and treason for letting that happen?
    It sure looks like the Mexican government is controlling our country. I wonder how and why the Mexican government has so much power over us? Who are the people that gave them that power and why?

Quote Originally Posted by tinybobidaho
    Get the immigration question back on the political agenda between the U.S. and Mexico?

Hold it, just a damn minute, you Mexican Mafia henchman! There is no agenda between the U.S. and Mexico. We never agreed to take those bloodsuckers from your country and the PEOPLE of the United States will determine the agenda, and the agenda is to keep your nose out of our democratic process! We can handle things just fine, thank you!

Sorry, I got a bit ticked there for a minute.
    You got that right. The corrupt Mexican government/criminals think America is theirs thanks to the wusses in our government bending over backwards all the time for them. All our problems are due to weak, greedy little creeps like bush and kennedy who will take, take, take from U.S. and throw it away just for a legacy of caos and failure.
    <div>GOD - FAMILY - COUNTRY</div>

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast