Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I'm glad to see you made the right decision DW. Money just isn't worth a guilt that you will carry on for the rest of your life.

I remember when I was about 20, and my brother had gotten a new roommate. I was discussing some financial woes I was having at the time. The roommate confessed that he ran drugs from Mexico, and said that he had a drop that I could do for $10,000 with minimal danger. I really could have used that money, but I just couldn't do something like that.

Speaking of that roommate, about a week after that, he hinted to my brother that he robbed a Chicken Express at gunpoint. My brother kicked him out after that. About a month later, I was watching the news when a breaking story occurred about 2 gunmen hijacking a bus from DFW to Shreveport, and killed the driver. One of the gunmen was David, my brothers ex-roommate.
    We see so many tribes overrun and undermined

While their invaders dream of lands they've left behind

Better people...better food...and better beer...

Why move around the world when Eden was so near?
    -Neil Peart from the song Territories&

UT ..just ONE illegal is too many, let’s start w/the usurper & his cronies..!! ;)

Sounds like YOU are promoting marriage fraud

Quote Originally Posted by DW39
    HELLO TO ALL,
    I'M sure most of you are familiar with how this procedure works where an 'illegal' enters into a fake marriage with an American to obtain a green card. So I'll just cut to the chase by explaining my own involvement with this. Basically there is a co-worker i have known over a year now who has set up a few of these 'contracts'.I will not give any personal info on him since we have come to be sort of like buddies and it would be very difficult to report him. He is from Kenya and has dealt only with women from his country to marry into consentual unions. Then after 2 years the women can get their green cards as long as the marriage has been proven valid through an interview with an immigration officer. (Now here is where the details get sketchy for me which i'll explain in a moment.)
    This guy has offered to get my into one of these deals where the woman would pay be $1500 up front and after the 2 years were up i would have made over $4000. And made it sound like there was nothing to it as far as 'passing' the final interview process,where he said there would only be a few basic questions about the relationship. BUT,i found out from an internet search that the 'officer' in charge of the interview could basically ask anything he wanted in attempt to throw you off since each 'spouse' is interviewed separately. So if one person for instance responds that we go out to dinner twice a week and the other said they do it very rarely then there could be some problems. But that is just one example and an easy one at that.
    So I guess my question is does anyone know firsthand just how this whole process works and is it relatively easy to get through or as scary as some immigration 'experts' lead you to believe.
    BTW-I only considered doing this because the woman only wanted to get her sons here from Africa and she is a very nice "Christian lady". But i know that sounds like an oxymoron given the manner in which she has remained in the country and the means she would use to do so further.
    But she practically begged for my help which made me feel quite guilty for turning her down. But even though I feel sorry for her I know it is unethical if nothing else to break a federal law just to help someone you really don't even know. Besides,it is pretty hard for the average person to tell a blatant lie to a federal official,much less MANY lies!! And I may be crazy brave at times but I'm not stupid.
    Anyway,just wondering what anyone else had to say on this,and do as many people get away with this as my so-called "friend" has brashly stated to me over and over again without reservation??
    Any help is welcome...

Thanks,
    DB

Quote Originally Posted by DW39
    THANKS for everyone's input on this,even though i pretty much knew what kind of reactions this would get. I first considered this because i needed the money pretty bad. If i had a steady white collar job then I would have just walked away from the get go. You don't have to be a good citizen to be able to do that,just well off.
    But what bothers me most about this is that the guy told me firsthand how it all went down when he did it himself,and even many others he's heard about. That basically the process is simple,at least here in Atlanta which could be different from other cities. I've heard the laws are more strict in the northeast and midwest regions. But the immigrants know where there own "people" are and there are unofficially more of these "sanctuary cities" than you would believe.
    Anyway,the laws here recently extended the waiting period from 6 months to 2 years before you are officially a U.S. citizen,the way i understand it.

Personally I think there is some major "ring" here but this guy is just small potatoes compared to whoever is running the whole thing. Still I don't know enough about it to report any activity. If the "authorities" really wanted to stop it then they pretty much know where to start,even I can guess that much. And why are all these people slipping through the cracks and passing with flying colors this apparently tough procedure of becoming legal?? Inquiring minds want to know...sounds almost like everyone's doing it nowadays,huh!?
    But all I can say now is bye bye $4000!!

Take care-
    DW

The 'going rate' for committing marriage fraud..

..is a TENTH of what you are proclaiming..

Hmm, sounds like YOU are promoting/flaunting marriage fraud..

..or maybe just a greed freak that shouldn't be a citizen..?

Either way, you can't quite figure out WHO you are aye..?

For the sake of argument:

I.C.E. www.ice.gov
    Report anonymously if you like, but REPORT!
    866.347.2423 24/7/365!
    More government agencies worth mentioning..!
    F.B.I. www.fbi.gov/homepage.htm
    Border Patrol www.cbp.gov
    D.E.A. www.usdoj.gov/dea/index.htm
    N.S.A. www.nsa.gov/home_html.cfm
    C.I.A. www.cia.gov
    I.R.S. www.irs.gov
    F.C.C. www.fcc.gov REPORT the Spanish Stations aiding & abetting, etc..!
    “..If YOU don’t act, NOTHING Happens..!â€
    No need for ‘mass roundups’, simply ENFORCE EXISTING law*& MANDATE the worker ID, ..but SEVEN amnesties? Hmm, WHO cried wolf?!

AE

DW39, please do your nation a huge favor and make a call to ICE about this man and his proposal to you.

We have so much fraud going on within our major corporations, lobbying political groups (ACORN) and even likely our own government, this happening on our soil is the last thing we need.

And...about the money. No amount of money is worth betraying yourself for, your fellow Americans for, nor your nation for. My husband is a "blue collar" and he barely makes enough to pay our bills, and he works extremely hard as well, we understand financially struggling, it is very tough (and me with asthma and no health insurance too).

I believe that God honors someone who bypasses an offer such as has been given you, when He see's you could have taken the money and financially benefited from it, but chose to do what was right, He can open doors for you in your life which can help you do more for yourself in the honorable way.

This man you know should be deported, as well as any who are working with him on this scam.
    “In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot.â€

DW39,

I hope you do not try to defraud our country because first of all there is a good chance you will get caught and your life ruined.

Secondly Karma rewards those who do the right thing and punishes those who do not. It is true and if you don't believe in Karma Hide and Watch.
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

Be careful/Actually don't do it

I was in Kenya for a month and it's an awful place to live & I now know what it's like to be in true poverty. I drank the fetched water, ate unrefrigerated meat, had a basin bath every night & I could go on.

I can tell you though, if you're dealing with someone that's been doing this multiple times, you will be caught. It's just a matter of time.

Quote Originally Posted by DaveJaso
    Be careful/Actually don't do it

I was in Kenya for a month and it's an awful place to live & I now know what it's like to be in true poverty. I drank the fetched water, ate unrefrigerated meat, had a basin bath every night & I could go on.

I can tell you though, if you're dealing with someone that's been doing this multiple times, you will be caught. It's just a matter of time.
    Welcome to Alipac DaveJaso! Why were you in Kenya for a month? That must have been an interesting experience!
    We see so many tribes overrun and undermined

While their invaders dream of lands they've left behind

Better people...better food...and better beer...

Why move around the world when Eden was so near?
    -Neil Peart from the song Territories&

April

Amnesty Alert! Please Join in!

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-157285.html

You can never justify immoral and illegal behavior by committing a crime yourself. Its like someone thinking its ok to rob a bank just because they need the money.

TURN THAT GUY IN HE IS IMPORTING POVERTY AND LAWLESSNESS AND WE NEED MUCH LEES OF THAT!!!
    Work Harder Millions on Welfare Depend on You!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12