Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I'm going to play devil's advocate here. Not vaccinating your children is a very dangerous decision to make. There is absolutely no solid data to support the autism/vaccination corrolation. To allow smallpox and polio to take hold again in the U.S. would be a travesty.

One of the things that separates the U.S. from 3rd-world countries is the fact that we have been vaccinating our children against deadly and dibilitating diseases for decades.

I don't have children, but if I did, I wouldn't hesitate to vaccinate them.
    Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".

Yes, there is solid data available to connect the vaccines and autism----SIDS as well for kids with weak immune systems----preemies, etc.

The problem is that the drug companies are trying to keep this information hidden.
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

Quote Originally Posted by Bren4824
    Yes, there is solid data available to connect the vaccines and autism----SIDS as well for kids with weak immune systems----preemies, etc.

The problem is that the drug companies are trying to keep this information hidden.
    Can you present that data? And who funded the research? I'm curious.
    Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".

Oh gosh, y'all -- don't even get into the autism/vaccines debate. There are entire web sites devoted to it, entire communities against it.

The reason I posted this (aside that due to having an autistic son myself and getting this information through my parents groups), that I feel it represents the abuse of power that our government is trying to get away with.

And when you say that they can't deport all these immigrants, yet they can "round up" parents and force them into jail for not immunizing .. .it tells you what theyre' all about.

I too feel there is a very strong link between the mercury in vaccines an autism. But I didn't mean to bring that debate here -- only the one about the governmental abuse of power.

One way immigration DOES affect us, however, is that my son has to struggle to get services in the county, while the county spends all these tax dollars on these ingrates who are illegal. My son is just another AMerican with needs, along with the elderly and the truly disabled who MUST rely on government services for some of their needs and specifically, his educational needs.

We are shafting these people and giving it all to illegals. My son gets denied speech therapy or ABA therapy, or whatever else he needs and the county says they can't fund it. ..meanwhile they spend thousands on ESL classes and bringing every anchor baby into the world.

All stuff that just really needs to get off my chest. Has been making me mad for so long.

I have not done any research, but I have talked with other parents who children have autism and said it was from the vaccine.

Did they decide this on their own? Possibly, but I doubt it. The one couple I met in AZ, said their pediatrician believed there was a connection.

But from what my daughter has found in her research, there very definitely is some connection.

Would I not vaccinate my children if I had to make the decision now, I don't know, but I would not do it as trustingly as I did years ago.

It makes me wonder why they are pushing these so hard - yet they aren't testing for TB regularly, when they know it is on the rise again.

Why are they pushing the vaccine for young girls - even to the point the Texas governor was going to order it be done?

Yes, I think there is enough out there to be concerned - just glad I don't have any small ones.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

http://www.newstarget.com/022267.html

More on this story. Apparently the state of Maryland is forcing kids to be vaccinated with armed guards and attack dogs nearby.

Medical tyranny now .... oh, but we can't do anything about illegals.

I really think our American is slipping away, as we speak.

I hope you all will call the local Maryland authorities and protest this.

Is this vaccine enforcement just for American citizens, or is it for everyone, including illegals? I wonder. hm......

What is in these vaccines that they think is so imperative?

This is very frightening!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Thanks for all the concern. I truly believe that everything happens for a reason, and my son's sudden change into Satan's Spawn only hours after a vaccine is just too obvious to deny a possible, if not probable, connection. I am not looking to file a lawsuit. I know my doc didn't give him the shot purposely to give him autistic characteristics. I would just like a nice dose of honesty from the medical community. If they admit their shots have problems, then they will have more support to make them better. I personally think it's simple logical reasoning.

As for governmental powers, I am sick of living under King Jorge's tyranny.

EDIT:
    PS All of my other children have had their full courses of vaccines without any issues. I don't know why my little guy reacted and none of the others did. That kindof excludes the "predisposition to autism" theory doesn't it?
    Proud wife of an undocumented ICE agent.
    Definition of a RACIST according to Madeline Cosman : Real American Committed to Integrity Sovereignty and Truth

corhanem

The story of your son's reactions is one I have heard before.

Have you seen the young lady who is an actress and whose son us autistic? I can't think of her name, but my daughter saw her on TV and if I remember her son's reactions were so similar to yours. I don't think she is big time actress as I hadn't heard of her - of course, I haven't heard of a lot of them lately.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast