Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Is the actress Jenny McCarthy----Jim Carrey's current girlfriend??
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

Americangirl:

There is currently TONS of information about this---including research/info done in other countries.

I do not have it readily available. However, if I find it, I will be sure to post it for you.

You can easily do your own research about it---as there is enough info available.

As I said, the drug companies are trying to keep these research stats/findings hidden!!
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

bren Gosh, I don't know. I'm such an old fogey, I don't know too many movie stars. Have you seen her? Is she speaking out on this?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I am definitely also curious if the children of illegals are required to be immunized before attending our schools.

Also, with all of the recent outbreaks of TB---why aren't they doing annual TB screenings??? Perhaps they do not want to find out the results.

I am definitely also curious if the children of illegals are required to be immunized before attending our schools.

Also, with all of the recent outbreaks of TB---why aren't they doing annual TB screenings??? Perhaps they do not want to find out the results.
    You know I thought they all had to be immunized, but I truly don't know. I did read something about their having some leeway, timewise.

I would have bet they did in Texas, but you know, nothing that is done makes sense anymore.

Yes, why aren't they tested for TB. You know my children had to be tested for TB before they could go to school - now they are 30-something, but why not do it now.

The mental picture of little kids shut up in a warm classroom, drinking after each other, sneezing on desks, going to the restroom, etc. I just get cold chills. Who knows what else besides TB those kids are getting exposed to - and I don't think our government or schools would let it out if they could help it.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    Does anyone know what this vaccine is for?
    Cickenpox and Hepatitis B. Both prevenatble with vaccination and currently on the rise in this country due to the illegal influx.

Parents, for what it's worth, should you decide against vaccination, I wish you well when your children are the victims of an epidemic. Think why these diseases are gone in this country. Because of vaccination.

Without vaccination of your children and the invasion of disease bearing- people who do take advantage of free vaccinations you place your children at great risk. IOW, illegal's children bring the diseases your children have no immunity to. Their children may have developed some anti-body from exposure but your kids don't have that advantage until exposure so they get really sick.

I would also add that it's not really fair to those who do vaccinate to bear the burden of staving off epidemics. You ask others to vaccinate to protect "the herd" but refuse to do your part. If we all did that the entire herd would soon die out.

nntrixie:

She is definitely speaking out about her son having autism----but I don't think about a possible connection to the shots.

nntrixie:

I agree with you........Everything is now so screwed up, who knows if they are requiring the kids of illegals to be immunized.

Think about those meat processing plants----where all of those illegals were found to have TB. Who knows how many of them had kids----who would have been exposed to the TB----and then attending our schools.

My kids are older now as well. I would probably still get the shots-----UNLESS the baby is a preemie, low birth weight, compromised immune system, etc.-----then I would wait until they were at least close to a year old.

I had a baby (preemie, low birth weight, medical problems) who died of SIDS at 4 months. This was 25 years ago. A few days prior, he was at the doctor to get shots!! I often wondered about the shots and his death MANY times------but there was nothing at the time making that link!!!!

The connection about the shots and autism/SIDS appears to be just for babies-----not when the child is older-----based on what I have read.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123