Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by tomi
    My husband has no reason to be worried. He's a citizen, however almost all of his co-workers aren't. We were just wondering if there wa soething going on.
    Yes! There is something going on. AMERICANS ARE MAD AS HELL AND WE ARE NOT GOING TO TAKE IT ANYMORE! Illegal aliens are taking our jobs, ruining our neighborhoods with overcrowding, making our schools dumbdown education, bankrupting hospitals, and making our taxes higher.
    Any more questions??
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I know what you mean. Where my husband works the illegal immigrants get paid more then he does. It's ridiculous.

I know what you mean. Where my husband works the illegal immigrants get paid more then he does. It's ridiculous.
    May ask you why this is? If you don't mind answering.
    http://www.alipac.us/
    You can not be loyal to two nations, without being unfaithful to one. Scubayons 02/07/06

Welcome, Tomi.

Even If the U.S. were to decide to actually deport illegal aliens I doubt very seriously it would be done in that manner.

I think President Bush would make a speech and tell people that the U.S.
    is going to seriously enforce immigration laws and if you are here in the United States illegally you should make arrangements to leave. He would give everyone a chance to leave on their own. That's what I think.

Many many Hispanic people are living in the U.S. legally, and they are home. They should not be subjected to that kind of treatment.

After being given a chance to follow the "request/order" of the president, people who are illegally here and who decide to take a chance and stay would really be risking it. They would have to live a pretty unpleasant life of hiding, and they might not WANT to go to work. Anyone helping them would also be at risk.

Those of us fighting for immigration laws to be enforced want Hispanic people and ALL people who live in the U.S. LEGALLY to be treated the same as an American Citizen would expect and hope to be treated.

All it takes is for President Bush to say it, and 1/2 to 3/4 of the problem will be solved. Illegal aliens probably don't take him very seriously, but that could change.

We're talking about ILLEGAL vs. LEGAL, and keep in mind Tomi MANY illegals are not even Hispanic. The majority are, but NOT ALL!!

Anyway, Welcome to ALIPAC!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Scubayons
    May ask you why this is? If you don't mind answering.
    If you're asking why the illegals get paid more, I have no idea why. Thats just the way it is. His boss just does it that way, even gave them cars to use to get to and from work.(its a mechanic\suto body shop)

I wonder how many will stay home tomorrow??

We should get this out to the major media now!

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    Tomi, I think thats BS, theres no way in you know where that any American citizen should take a back seat to any illegal on pay or benefits.
    My husband is a veteran of a foreign war (Vietnam) spent 11 years serving his country and his pay is squat. Owning a home for us right now is out of the question.
    People try to say that the illegal immigration activists are just racist, but it is not so, as when I say Americans, I mean all citizens, regardless of our racial backgrounds. Bringing race into the issue is something done by the extreme left-wing to downplay the truth and make them look right.
    So, continue with us, Americans. Help be a voice to get our government to do the job we hired them to do. Get others involved. When we the majority push enough a lot happens, a lot already has.
    It's hard to see those not even legally here get treated as though they are visiting royalty. Search the internet and make yourself very informed about the issues. Check out the AZTLAN site, see how the "Latino" extremists want to take over something that was never theirs to begin with in the first place. At first when I became involved, I was shocked how little the media reports this stuff.
    Also, watch FoxNews (cable) and Lou Dobbs on CNN. They have constant reports and the info is great. Check out the Minuteman site. There's so much out there the mainstream media has not or will not touch on. I myself was so knaive. Good luck and hope to keep seeing you here!
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Tomi,

First, your question is a bit off. Nobody in the country is talking about mass deportation of Hispanics. Incremental deportation of illegal aliens of all shapes sizes and hues is in the near future.

I think a lot of illegal aliens sense that it is in the air that their unlawful takings will be coming to an end soon.

You can feel it in the national mood.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    Tomi,

First, your question is a bit off. Nobody in the country is talking about mass deportation of Hispanics. Incremental deportation of illegal aliens of all shapes sizes and hues is in the near future.

I think a lot of illegal aliens sense that it is in the air that their unlawful takings will be coming to an end soon.

You can feel it in the national mood.

W
    Hispanics in Queens believe it's going on right now. I already said that a few times. Supposedly alot of people know more then one time it has happened within the past week. I was just wondering if there was any truth to this. But as far as I could tell now it's all rumors.

We learned that in NC a little enforcement goes a long way. Two raids let to large numbers of illegal aliens skipping work.

This shows that even a small amount of enforcement can start sending large numbers of illegal aliens regardless of their race out of the work force.

W

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast