Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

BTW,

We have no examples, out of countless deportations, of LEGAL immigrants EVER being deported.

The fears you suggest among legal immigrants either do not exist or are unfounded.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Tomi Quote:
    He asked me to check online to see if I could find out whats going on since even legal immigrants are afraid that if they don't have their paperwork that they'll be taken somewhere. I was thinking it's just a rumor because it sounds crazy that mostly hispanics are being taken away, not being told where they're going and not being able to notify their family.

Tomi, one thing is for sure. The U.S. Government might not know who is here illegally, but they DO KNOW who IS here legally. They can find out who we are, where we are and what we do for a living in a couple of minutes. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just mean that our technology is that advanced.

So, I wouldn't worry that they will take anyone who is here legally. UNLESS, the legal person is assisting a person who is here illegally. THAT could easily happen if an illegal came to the US to visit a friend or relative and then overstayed their visa. They CAN find that out. So if a legal resident or a legal US citizen is questioned it could be that they have reason to believe that the legal resident or citizen may have information which is necessary. That could be considered pretty serious IF they are getting serious.

That's what I was trying to point out in my other post. At this time, no one knows exactly what is happening. All that anyone does know is that we have a big problem and President Bush made that speech in Arizona a few weeks ago that he was going to do something about it because he did not think that Americans should have to choose between being a welcoming society or a law abiding one. That's the only solid thing we have to go on. We are hoping that he really meant it. But if people are not breaking the law, or helping someone else to break the law, they should not be worried in the least. If there are some people at your husband's workplace who ARE worried, then they MIGHT have a reason to be worried because of breaking the law or assisting others to break the law. That would be the case whether they are legal or illegal. It applies to EVERYONE. As far as I know, that's always been the way it is in our country.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Friend of mine in East Texas was in a car wreck involving a illegal who hit her vehicle. Once the police arrived and it was known this guy was a illegal, he was deported...Course, he had no insurance, so my friend's truck (with no collission ins.) is sitting in her yard needing about $1000 in repairs.

She said she dont mind though, said "1 down, millions more to go I guess"....

The government is responsible, they're the ones who let him in by not protecting our borders. If a drunk leaves a bar at 2:30 in the morning and on the way home he/she kills someone with the car, the person holding the liquor license could be liable. The bartender should do some time.

Quote Originally Posted by Rockfish
    The government is responsible, they're the ones who let him in by not protecting our borders. If a drunk leaves a bar at 2:30 in the morning and on the way home he/she kills someone with the car, the person holding the liquor license could be liable. The bartender should do some time.
    How can our gov't protect our borders when it's so busy protecting other countries' borders? 2000 American troops dead and rising..

Actually, I heard some "wind" that certain agencies are sick and tired of being asked not to do their jobs and with the growing popular opinion that the Wackident might be sent home, if you get my drift, that they were saying...hey...we're federal workers and it's our job to do our job for the American People and were going to start raids in all the major cities.

Can't say if the "wind" is right or not, but if I were an illegal alien, I'd be getting on my broom and riding the wind home. Under our laws, because they are foreign nationals of another country, they are "aliens"...that means subject to arrest, detention, Patriot Act, GitMo, and a variety of most unpleasant experiences.

The "wise move" would be to pack immediately and hit the road with all their stuff. Otherwise, it could be confiscated to pay their fines and debts to the American People under existing law.

In otherwords, I'd get the hell out while the "gettin' is still good and spread the word rapidly.

Illegal aliens, you really do not want to see the power of 250,000,000 PISSED OFF AMERICANS in your face and at your back.

See, you've cost US alot of money, alot of worry, alot of time, alot of jobs, alot of debt--and you may not realize how upset Americans are with you, so I'd get out before you do.

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Personally, I hope they all get scared and go back to the countries they came from. If HR4437 passes, they will all be considered felons and so will anyone who helps them. I can't wait!

Judy, may I tell you something?

THAT WAS YOUR BEST ONE ! !

:P

Yes, "foreign felons". Not a good place to be in a country with a "Patriot Act", "Approved Torture", "Unknown Detention Site Locations", and the "Advocacy Groups" all carted off to "501 C 3 tax law breaker" Penal Houses with 250,000,000 PISSED OFF AMERICANS rushing behind with signs declaring:

"HOORAH....WE'RE BACK"

As we solidly kick the cell doors closed, throw away the keys, brush our palms clean, smile and shout:

GOOD RIDDANCE!!

M I S S I O N

A C C O M P L I S H E D

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

At first, tomi's post looked (to me)like a plant, to get somebody to say something disparaging about Hispanics. Maybe I should dial back the skepticism a bit.

-----------

Of course citizens should be paid LESS than illegals, from a business standpoint.

For example, if an employer pays an American $10 an hour, he has to pay taxes and insurance so that he may pay more like $15 an hour, AND he has to do extra paperwork.
    But you can pay an illegal $14, and save a buck, and do no paperwork!

And of course you loan vehicles out to them, because then you dont have to insure the vehicle...tell them to run away if something happens.

-pa

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast