Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by usanevada
    There can be no way Mclooneytunes got all the Cal Delegates

If Romney finished second he had to take some districts to do that

it was 3 delegates per district
    CBS just said that McCain sweep Ca.

MW
    Populist wrote:

did read something the other day (sorry, I don't remember the source) that said Romney would be open for another prez run in the future. I hope this is true, because I believe he would make a good prez.
    Hmmm........I'd like to hope we could do much better. I'm only supporting Romney at this point because there really isn't any other option left to me.

I supported Duncan Hunter because I sincerely believed he was the best candidate. That's not the case with Romney.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

This election is our last hurrah! It won't matter who is President four years from now, unfortunately.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by AmericanMe
    This election is our last hurrah! It won't matter who is President four years from now, unfortunately.
    Well , if McCain, Obama or Hillary get in chances are good
    that we will be annexed to mexico in 4 years

Quote Originally Posted by usanevada
    Quote Originally Posted by AmericanMe
    Well , if McCain, Obama or Hillary get in chances are good
    that we will be annexed to mexico in 4 years
    Let's not be dramatic now.

We need to focus on tackling what we still can.

I thought California awards delegates based on districts won. I was hoping Romney could at least pull in a third but CNN is saying McCain won 166 and Romney only won 3. That's not good, that means across California McCain consistently did better than Romney.
    Take a look at this map
    http://politics.nytimes.com/election-gu ... index.html
    Looks like McCain did better than Romney in most of the state including the parts that border Mexico.

Quote Originally Posted by Bowman
    Quote Originally Posted by TexasCowgirl
    I
    And I must say that AZ deserves the huge recession that is going to hit it in the next week or two. Just watch, it's coming.
    Same thing here in CA, it is starting to effect a lot of people. What are all the morons who didn't vote for Romney going to do/say now?
    AZ has no excuse. Prop 200 was a revolution and McCain spit in our faces. Where were all those people? Did they leave the state like me?

CA may not be as informed, as it is way more liberal than AZ - or at least it was. I think the CA results are fraudulent. We know we have the largest concentration of illegals there, we know that they vote, we know that they march. There should be a full investigation of the CA votes.
    The John McCain Call Center
    [img]http://news.bbc.co.uk/olmedia/815000/images/_818096_foxphone150.jpg[/]

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567