Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by Bowman
    It's way too early do call CA. Plus we award delegates by Congressional district, not winner take all.

But it does look like Republicans have lived up to their reputation as "the stupid party".
    Thank you, Bowman. Can you believe the media? It's absolutely crazy the way they are pimping their candidates of choice, isn't it?

I will never vote for John McCain. Never, ever, ever, EVER.

And I must say that AZ deserves the huge recession that is going to hit it in the next week or two. Just watch, it's coming.
    The John McCain Call Center
    [img]http://news.bbc.co.uk/olmedia/815000/images/_818096_foxphone150.jpg[/]

I read in the paper this morning that the total vote would not be counted until morning...Here in riverside co, I have voted with the electronic machines for years . Today there was one electronic machine and a whole big stack of paper ballots. When I asked the poll person what she thought of the new system , she said there was alot more margin for error and fraud with the paper ballots . Ther is still alot of absentee ballots to be counted also.. Im gonna keep hoping for a miracle
    Bring back the Rotary Phone so we dont have to pressÂ*1 forÂ*English...Â*

If McCain get's the republican nomination, he better enjoy it while he can until November...No way will conservatives vote for this traitor for president! If the ship is going to sink anyway, let Hillary be the captain!

Quote Originally Posted by TexasCowgirl
    I
    And I must say that AZ deserves the huge recession that is going to hit it in the next week or two. Just watch, it's coming.
    Same thing here in CA, it is starting to effect a lot of people. What are all the morons who didn't vote for Romney going to do/say now?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The Wall St. Journal ALREADY has a complete story on McCain and Clinton taking California!

Read here:

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1202220 ... malertNEWS

As Hewitt is stressing, the GOP is a deeply divided party. He says the party (GOP) is "so screwed."
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

How in the world is anyone able to say who won just yet?

Here in AZ our polls closed at 7:00, according to the Elections website the polls in CA closed at 8:00.

According to both states, every individual in line waiting to vote when the polls closed WILL be given the chance to vote no matter how long it takes. I'm sure that's got to be a rather large number of people so for the sake of argument let's just say people could still be voting for a couple of more hours at least.

It's 9:38 in CA and 10:38 here in AZ.

I really just don't see how it's possible for anyone to be declared a winner yet.

Jumping a party line will only do us good if it is jumping right into an independent candidate. Other than that it does not matter. They are all in it together. 12 years of Clinton's 12 years of Bush's. All planned. McCain will not win this race.
    <div>''Life's tough......it's even tougher if you're stupid.''
    -- John Wayne</div>

I guess we're stuck with McCain until November 15th, but enough already with Huckabee and his smarmy shtick. He's become insufferable. I already have to mute my tv whenever he speaks, and I want him off the tv before he runs me out of my home. God forbid McCain is misguided enough to employ the aw shucks factor and picks him as his running mate.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast