Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by alexcastro
    I will either write in Ron Paul or vote for Chuck Baldwin. My vote will not be wasted!
    Ditto!

If McCain wins, it is because the democrats voted for him!

Three, only one gets elected.

The Democrat that gets elected will be "lame duck" thats sure.

The Republican if elected will be a "lame duck" thats sure.

So, your choice is which is the most danger to America, "lame duck".

It is clear McCain is so wrong, so long, but, then there is the moment when you see the real deal, the other two, who will sell out not just the border and do all they can for amnesty, but other things so great a danger there is the real possibility of the end of freedom and liberty for all time.

There is no room for spin on that.
    "We the People" must buy time, and get past these next four years.

It is clear McCain is so wrong, so long, but, then there is the moment when you see the real deal, the other two, who will sell out not just the border and do all they can for amnesty, but other things so great a danger there is the real possibility of the end of freedom and liberty for all time.
    Apache,
    All three are disasters and your feeling is that Mccain will be less of a disaster than the other two. I understand your view and agree that some of his policies, such as supreme court nominees, wont be as Anti-American as the Democrat's would be.

But I still disagree with voting for the man based on this alone. The country is going in the crapper for the next four years regardless of who we vote for. None of the three candidates care about our soverignty or national identity. But it is far better for a Democrat to take the blame for the coming disaster. We can then make a huge comeback in 2012(possibly even 2010) by educating people that all these problems resulted from liberal policies and an open border mentality. If McCain gets elected then the same disaster will happen but republicans will take the blame instead.

This will make getting a true conservative elected in '12 nearly impossible.

Just to clarify, I have no intention of voting for a democrat in Nov. It's looking like Chuck Baldwin for me unless another independent steps in.

How McAmnisty got this far is beyond logic. With all the backlash for his pro-illegal plan less than a year ago, it's puzzling. His pandering to LaRaza is only proof that he is a terrible choice and a sell out of our sovereignty.

Ron Paul is the only real conservative choice.

Quote Originally Posted by Liberty
    How McAmnisty got this far is beyond logic. With all the backlash for his pro-illegal plan less than a year ago, it's puzzling. His pandering to LaRaza is only proof that he is a terrible choice and a sell out of our sovereignty.

I agree with you...I think McCain was the worst of all the GOP candidates...I still think it's so bizzare that after the eight disastrous years of Bush, this is the best the GOP can come up with?? ...I was looking forward to Bush leaving...Now I think things are only going to get worse than they are now. What a nightmare!

Quote Originally Posted by Anna-Anna
    Quote Originally Posted by alexcastro
    I will either write in Ron Paul or vote for Chuck Baldwin. My vote will not be wasted!
    Ditto!
    Same!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)
    "

Quote Originally Posted by Justonehero
    I refuse to vote for this Idiot Ill write in mickey mouse before I vote for him.
    Yeah Mickey Mouse has my VOTE.
    Proud to be an AMERICAN

Quote Originally Posted by Molly
    If McCain wins, it is because the democrats voted for him!
    I think that's true. If the Clinton / Obama race leaves hard feelings, then half of those on the disgruntled side will vote for McCain.
    "Always vote for principle, though you may vote alone, and you may cherish the sweetest reflection that your vote is never lost." -- John Quincy Adams

Quote Originally Posted by Liberty

Yeah, I wondered that myself. It seems kind of strange that McCain was in the dirt, and all of a sudden he climbed to the top and the other candidates dropped off like dead flies. When you read some of the articles on Ron Paul's website about the shenanigans pulled by the McCain camp, it really makes you wonder what kind of dirty pool is played here.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12