Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by DHolmes7
    MCCAIN IS BAD ON IMMIGRATION but you all are taking it to the extreme beyond belief -this is an immigration forum for the most part -we also have to consider the alternatives on the democrat side who will pick judges who would end all borders,etc - I am in no way defending mccain but I do not think it is defending him by no believing he would have a draft anymore than though I have disageements with Bush, that he blew up the world trade center.When people come on here for the first time and read this stuff then they think this is extreme and do not read anything else .Please think about what you are saying much like you do when you are angry and say things when you are calmer realize you did not believe or out of frustration.
    I'm going to restrain as per the request of W and the Moderators!
    "As has happened before in our history, if you have open borders poor country governments will pay people to move here, promising them a better life in the New World"*
    George Phillies (Libertarian)

Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    Another war monger!
    WAR MEANS MONEY TO TRAITORS LIKE McCAIN. THEIR STOCKS MAKE MONEY OFF LONG DRAWN OUT WARS.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by butterbean
    Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    Another war monger!
    WAR MEANS MONEY TO TRAITORS LIKE McCAIN. THEIR STOCKS MAKE MONEY OFF LONG DRAWN OUT WARS.
    Along with their friends like Haliburton, Blackwater, etc.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Cochran said his choice was prompted partly by his fear of how McCain might behave in the Oval Office.

"The thought of his being president sends a cold chill down my spine," Cochran said about McCain by phone. "He is erratic. He is hotheaded. He loses his temper and he worries me."
    Eeek! He's definitely not for U.S.!

And another thing....We'd probably need a draft since so many people would choose NOT to serve in the military under McCain. Then a number of people might run to Canada to avoid the draft.

What a mess things would be under McCain.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Bush has been a horrible president...But McCain is a hot head, bad temper crazy nut, who has mental problems...He make's Bush look not so bad, and that's sad to say that because Bush has been a nightmare!... I just can't believe anyone would consider McCain as a president.

I just can't believe anyone would consider McCain as a president.
    I don't think anyone does, so the question is.....HOW did we get here?

I think because of the first primaries when Democrats voted for McCain, and with the help of mainstream media.

There's no other explanation.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by LegalUSCitizen
    I just can't believe anyone would consider McCain as a president.
    I don't think anyone does, so the question is.....HOW did we get here?

I think because of the first primaries when Democrats voted for McCain, and with the help of mainstream media.

There's no other explanation.
    I agree, it's a mystery as to "How we got here"? I've lost faith in the whole election process. Our government is turning into a 'Banana Republic' with corruption everywhere. Something has gone awfully wrong!

Well we'll see how McScam does when only republicans can vote. However, he and Hillary have done everything within their power to get non Americans the ability to vote in order to swing the election in their favor.

Those two know they cannot win if the people that count can vote... but if they can lie, cheat and steal their way with votes from incoming terrorists, they might have a shot. And that is what the criminal immigrants are "terrorists". They have murdered over 48,000 US citizens since 9/11. The terrorists are here on US soil..... the hell with Iraq's oil.

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/20 ... ery-close/

"Bill Clinton: John McCain and Hillary are 'very close'"

(CNN) — If Hillary Clinton and John McCain become their party's presidential nominees, the general election race is likely to be a love-fest.

At least according to Bill Clinton.

Campaigning in Spartanburg, South Carolina, Friday, the former president brushed aside suggestions his wife would prove to be a divisive nominee for the Democratic Party, pointing out how she has successfully worked with Republicans in the Senate — including one of the current GOP presidential candidates.

"She and John McCain are very close," Clinton said. "They always laugh that if they wound up being the nominees of their party, it would be the most civilized election in American history, and they're afraid they'd put the voters to sleep because they like and respect each other."

The comments may not be welcome by the McCain camp — which yesterday faced fire from several of its rivals for winning the backing of the New York Times — a longtime archenemy of conservatives.

Sens. McCain and Clinton last met publicly at an ABC debate earlier January, when presidential candidates of both parties shared the same stage. The two were seen exchanging pleasantries, and a Clinton side said she told the Arizona senator he’d done a “good jobâ€

McCain is the news media's front runner. He is also the democratic front runner. I believe all are in cahoots to be sure Hillary wins the general.

That way their amnesty agenda can run free, and Mexico can adorn them with millions upon millions of more drug money so they can live hapily ever after on our blood.

The US is bankrupt, but Mexico is now a super rich power with the money our country once had. So of course, our politicians will dump us for Mexico in a heartbeat.

the best thing to do is stop watching CNN, FOX News and MSNBC. They are all in the scam to take down America !!!! Form your own thoughts and stop allowing them to brainwash you.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast