Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

to be honest .... if the republican nominee was McCain I would vote for the democrat.

Oh, same here. I will make Obama President before I will McCain. At least with Obama you know you have to watch everything he does just because of the democratic values of handouts. McCain is a snake in the grass, hiding behind republican clothing as he promotes the new world nazi order. He is far more dangerous than Obama could ever be.

Quote Originally Posted by LegalUSCitizen
    I just can't believe anyone would consider McCain as a president.
    I don't think anyone does, so the question is.....HOW did we get here?

I think because of the first primaries when Democrats voted for McCain, and with the help of mainstream media.

There's no other explanation.
    I think you're absolutely right, although I'll add another possible explanation: a large population of ignorant voters with a superficial interest in current affairs. They rely on the media to guide their choice. I use a close friend of mine as an example: he's a longtime Democrat(unregistered) voter who works for the Clinton Foundation. He had stated several reasons for his unwillingness to vote for Hillary(or Obama), and had shown only a passing interest in other candidates. The other day I asked him if he had decided who he will vote for on Super Tuesday, and he said "John McCain". He was unable to give me any substantive reason for this choice, saying simply "he seems to be straightforward". I suspect that his decision was based on the NYT endorsement of McCain since he is a faithful reader of that paper and pretty much equates it with gospel. This was so galling to me that I told him anyone who is making such an uninformed choice in such a critical election needs to stay home on election day. I confronted him with McCain's record and dogged him so severely that he finally promised not to vote for him. It was appalling to me that he knew absolutely nothing about John McCain, in spite of my talking to him many months ago about McCain-Kennedy. At that time he said he was opposed to the legislation, but somehow in the intervening months he'd completely forgotten about this.

How many similar voters are out there? I pray not enough to swing this election in the wrong direction.

Quote Originally Posted by ShockedinCalifornia
    I agree that McCain is very dangerous. The thoughs of him as our President sends the shivers into me. In my opinion he is worse than Bush - a manic and phoney who is hell bent for militaristic control. Washington insiders say he is extremely stubborn!

If I hear his "my friends" once more I'm going to be sick.

What kind of fools are these voters who are supporting him?
    He emulates his compadre, Juan Hernandez. McCain is not my friend. He is a real time traitor to the sovereignty of the United States. His past has absolutely nothing to do with this man's hidden agenda. I'm suprised he didn't get Kennedy's endorsement today.
    <div>"The powers delegated by the proposed Constitution to the federal government are few and defined. Those which are to remain in the State governments are numerous and indefinite."- James Madison, The Federalist Papers No.49</div>

I didn't like his joke about the Marines at a rally yesterday.Something along the lines that a lot of marine recruits can't qualify for enlistment due to the fact that one of the requirements,according to McCain,is that "at least one of your parents be married."Even if it was a joke that was a low blow to former Marines.I usually have a good sense of humor and can take a joke,but I guess it depends where it's coming from.I guess I'll excuse him this time since he has a son serving in the Marines.

Quote Originally Posted by LegalUSCitizen
    Cochran said his choice was prompted partly by his fear of how McCain might behave in the Oval Office.

"The thought of his being president sends a cold chill down my spine," Cochran said about McCain by phone. "He is erratic. He is hotheaded. He loses his temper and he worries me."
    Eeek! He's definitely not for U.S.!

And another thing....We'd probably need a draft since so many people would choose NOT to serve in the military under McCain. Then a number of people might run to Canada to avoid the draft.

What a mess things would be under McCain.
    Yes, I would hate to do it but Id send my grandson to Canada in a heartbeat!
    PROMOTE SELF DEPORTATION, ENFORCE OUR
    LAWS!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123