Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

McCain / Hutchinson Ticket?

Looks like it is being discussed. No doubt this is an attempt to draw Hillary's women voters. Two pro-amnesty idiots.

http://www.dallasnews.com/sharedcontent ... 3e0f4.html
    Certified Member
    The Sons of the Republic of Texas

Hutchinson was the one who removed the fence from the spending bill!!!

Why not just have a Vicente Fox/Juan Hernandez ticket, it won't be be any different than McCain/Hutchison.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Why not just have a Vicente Fox/Juan Hernandez ticket, it won't be be any different than McCain/Hutchison.
    It simply amazes me that the mccain campaign doesnt realize how despised hutchinson and Gov Perry are here in TX. They think one of these two reconquistas will help their ticket. All it will do is insure Hillary wins Tx.

I am really begining to think mccain is an idiot as well as being a reconqusita. How else can you explain this foolish thinking?

Hutchison stopped the sweeps in california in 2004 ,that were very effective after pressure from liberal congressman and illegal immigrant supporters-you can here him waffle on -audio archives on the ''The john and ken show''-page 5 -3rd one down-listen in disbelief

The Texas primary is coming up soon...just vote Ron Paul and the problem will be solved....
    Never give up! Never surrender! Never compromise your values!*
    __________________________________________________ __

NO MORE ROTHSCHILD STOOGES IN PUBLIC OFFICE!!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by TrueTexan
    It simply amazes me that the mccain campaign doesnt realize how despised hutchinson and Gov Perry are here in TX. They think one of these two reconquistas will help their ticket. All it will do is insure Hillary wins Tx.

I am really begining to think mccain is an idiot as well as being a reconqusita. How else can you explain this foolish thinking?
    Hutchinson is despised by anti-illegal activists throughout the country----as they all know that she was the one who pulled the fence from the spending bill.

Bowman wrote:

This is so true, I don't know if I should laugh or cry.

I thought it was ASA Hutchinson,my apologies

On our Texas unSenator Hutchison.

use google, check out her husband and his employement

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast