Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

It gets more & more ridiculous each day.
    To stand in silence when they should be protesting makes cowards out of men. Abraham Lincoln

Jesus..if these were colonial times these nuts would be exiled right out of these UNITED STATES!!!
    Time for the TAR & FEATHERS!!!!

I am beginning to think it does not matter. It is all a trick and they really want a Dem in the White House. The only thing that seperates them at this point is the war and health care. Other than that they are all in agreement with amnesty.
    The war you just can't walk out of no matter what you promise. They can lie about the war and never let us in on the truth on that one and we can't afford universal health care. We all know that.
    But they can let the illegal's stay.
    <div>''Life's tough......it's even tougher if you're stupid.''
    -- John Wayne</div>

Why not? It couldn't get an worse.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I'm really starting to look for a viable third party candidate. They might not have much chance this time around but I'll bet there will be some momemtum. I'm kind of hoping that Ron Paul runs third party against the Republocrats.
    "American"Â*with no hyphen andÂ*proud of it!

I do not like being pessimistic however it does not look good on either side we have extremely poor choices, as a senior citizen I've watch politics lot of years the corruptions in my opinion is reaching third world point.

I honestly do not have a good view of an outcome for America until we have a total collapse of our system and then perhaps rebuilt as our government is out of control.

Our roads/bridges are breaking and very little repairs,our public schools do more damage then good, our medical system over priced and making mistakes, we outsource jobs, remove manufacturing to the third world and we import more low educated people then all countries combined. The greed and desire for slave labor knows no end by our corporations.

I know its a poor view but I still have some faith that the American people if pushed to the wall hard enough will respond and simply not take it any more. We can hope.
    I'm old with many opinions few solutions.

I don't care who is VP is I still won't vote for McCain.
    Some people are alive only because there are laws against killing them.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12