Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

McCain vs Obama vs Baldwin....Video helped me to decide

MW
    Video helped me decide

The video was posted on Sep. 4th. Come on Dianne, you're mind was made up way before the video was posted.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I will not vote for Baldwin and give Obama another vote.
    "When injustice become law, resistance becomes duty." Thomas Jefferson

Then your vote is for amnesty and the end of the USA. I am ashamed you guys will not draw the line in the sand NOW !!!!! And let the republican party and democratic party know we are on to their scheme to globalize the USA and continue bringing us into United Nations control.

Sorry guys, you are worried about the mexican invasion, but the reason for the invasion is way over your head. This is a designed destruction by the Council of Foreign Relations to destroy this nation... and McCain/Obama/Clintons/Biden/the nazi Bush and the other nazi Rove plus Cheney/Pelosi/Reid and every high ranking member of Congress is involved in.

Please take a few minutes to research this information and understand why the republicans and democrats are intentionally taking the US down. Any quick search on the internet will bring you far more information than you want to know.

MW
    Dianne wrote:

Then your vote is for amnesty and the end of the USA. I am ashamed you guys will not draw the line in the sand NOW !!!!! And let the republican party and democratic party know we are on to their scheme to globalize the USA and continue bringing us into United Nations control.

Sorry guys, you are worried about the mexican invasion, but the reason for the invasion is way over your head. This is a designed destruction by the Council of Foreign Relations to destroy this nation... and McCain/Obama/Clintons/Biden/the nazi Bush and the other nazi Rove plus Cheney/Pelosi/Reid and every high ranking member of Congress is involved in.
    A little demeaning, don't you think?

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

McCain has said he is going to push amnesty in January of '09 if he is elected, so I don't see how any here can vote for him in good conscience. People say they have to vote for the lesser of two evils...I'm glad Washington, Madison, and Jefferson didn't feel the same way. Hell, they revolted over less than what composes our everyday realities - because they saw that you can only truly fight evil by nipping it in the bud.

Ultimately, we think we can be reasonable people in an unreasonable world. We're wrong. And because of this we'll end up negotiating for a life slaves would reject. I'm not saying we should throw away the entire shirt because of a poorly-fitted button hole, but we must take an honest look at the drift of where things are going. Do you want to merely postpone amnesty by voting for the meeker/more circumspect globalists, or do you want to genuinely start turning things around? Would you settle for an ill-fitting suit? Then why do you settle for ill-fitted political representation?
    "We have decided man doesn't need a backbone any more; to have one is old-fashioned. Someday we're going to slip it back on." - William Faulkner

Quote Originally Posted by Shad
    I will not vote for Baldwin and give Obama another vote.
    Go ahead and vote Republican again then and stop complaining 3 years later about how "I should not have voted for the Republican, it was a mistake, lesser of 2 evils was a dumb decision maker, he did not do anything about immigration, I'm not voting Republican anymore, blah blah blah"

The same mentality that gave us George Bush to begin with.... Don't vote for the lesser of the evils, which is still evil. If you vote for a monster, knowing it is a monster; then I think you have lost your right to come whining to everyone..

If you vote your conscience, then you do have the right to complain.....

Also, do you think it is a coincidence that two low class, low achieving candiates such as McCain and Obama are the nominees? Doesn't it strike you as incredible that these two guys could probably fail an employment check for Home Depot? Yet, they are the USA's presidential candidates?

The facts hit me hard during the last presidential election when I discovered that George Bush and John Kerry are actually cousins... Did you know that? And both members of the elite skull and crossbones fraternity...

All I am asking is that you guys please be aware.... research... we don't have much time to take this country back. And the time is now or never.

Long before it became clear that John McCain was the Repubican nominee for president, I was promoting a Third Party here for our nation. McCain's nomination absolutely solidified this in my mind. Eight years of Bush, and now they slap us in the face with this....I'm sick of waiting for the Republican Party to find the ability to nominate a patriot who will work to maintain our sovereignty. I want to work to build a new movement, untainted by globalist lobbies, to change the direction of this nation. I don't want to repeat the same strategies that brought us where we are.

I'm voting Third Party, and I will not be scared out of it. I watched McCain speak last night, and that old man does not speak for me. Not just on immigration, on many things. Through his rhetoric you can see he is a globalist and a war monger. Chuck Baldwin is neither, wants to secure the border, and send the illegals packing. His parties objectives also intend to meet this aim. That is where I stand, not with the party that has routinely lied to me, used me, and abused me.

"The significant problems we face can not be solved at the same level of thinking we were at when we created them."

--Albert Einstein.
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast