Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    Dianne wrote:

Then your vote is for amnesty and the end of the USA. I am ashamed you guys will not draw the line in the sand NOW !!!!! And let the republican party and democratic party know we are on to their scheme to globalize the USA and continue bringing us into United Nations control.

Sorry guys, you are worried about the mexican invasion, but the reason for the invasion is way over your head. This is a designed destruction by the Council of Foreign Relations to destroy this nation... and McCain/Obama/Clintons/Biden/the nazi Bush and the other nazi Rove plus Cheney/Pelosi/Reid and every high ranking member of Congress is involved in.
    A little demeaning, don't you think?
    No MW, Dianne has got it right, she hits the nail on the head.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Just Setting the Record Straight...

I believe some one is more than a little overboard with a response here.
    In the first place I do vote my concience!
    Illegal Immigration is not the ONLY thing I am concerned with. We have this country that we want to keep and that we all love. There are other pressing issues like the economy, Iraq, Iran, Russia, Israel and a whole lot more. I want someone in office that knows how to deal with those issues as well as Illegal Immigration. In my mind that is not fear but common sense.
    I do not ask you to make the same choices I do, mainly because you have not had the same experiences that bring you to the same conclusions.

John McCain does not promise Amnesty in Jan. 2009! He promises to Secure the Borders first and then to deal with the rest by the rule of law. Well the rule of law is our Immigration policies. It is up to us to make darn sure they apply the rule of law and not twist it to suit themselves and big business or the special interest groups. We have done it before, we can do it again.

I do not complain on this board to any of you about Illegal Immigration. I simply do what I can, where I can to stop it because it is wrong.
    I have not given a cent to either campaign but have supported those candidates for congress that are opposed to Illegal Immigration. That is where our only hope is for changing the minds of who ever gets into office.

Chuck Baldwin is even less known that Obama. He was the candidate for the Vice Presidency of the Constitution party in 2004. Does anyone even remember that or who ran for President? I doubt it. Soon as the election is over any third party is forgotten because they get such a small percentage of the vote. Do you really think 10% if it is that high would change anything? Chuck Baldwin..a Baptist Minister from Pensacola, Fla.
    That is my home town. Except for the Navy do you have any idea how small it is?

Illegal Immigration is very high on my list but I can't believe that it is the only issue on anyone's mind at this point in time.

Just my opinion.
    "When injustice become law, resistance becomes duty." Thomas Jefferson

MW
    Rockfish wrote:

No MW, Dianne has got it right, she hits the nail on the head.
    Of course you would think so, because you agree with her.

Personally, I perceived it as being talked down to. I've been around the block a time or two and I don't think I have any misguided illusions on what's going on in our country or the world.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

John McCain does not promise Amnesty in Jan. 2009! He promises to Secure the Borders first and then to deal with the rest by the rule of law.
    McCain Says Immigration Reform Should Be Top Priority

[McCain] added: “I believe we have to secure our borders, and I think most Americans agree with that, because it’s a matter of national security. But we must enact comprehensive immigration reform. We must make it a top agenda item if we don’t do it before, and we probably won’t, a little straight talk, as of January 2009.â€
    "We have decided man doesn't need a backbone any more; to have one is old-fashioned. Someday we're going to slip it back on." - William Faulkner

Quote Originally Posted by Dianne
    Also, do you think it is a coincidence that two low class, low achieving candiates such as McCain and Obama are the nominees?
    I hear ya. Congress's approval ratings are at all time lows, and yet both of the candidates are from that cesspool.

Even floating at the top of the cesspool means you're in all liklihood a POS.

A vote for Baldwin is a vote for Baldwin, not a vote for Obama.
    "Always vote for principle, though you may vote alone, and you may cherish the sweetest reflection that your vote is never lost." -- John Quincy Adams

Quote Originally Posted by Shad
    Illegal Immigration is very high on my list but I can't believe that it is the only issue on anyone's mind at this point in time.

Just my opinion.
    McCain and Obama have virtually the exact same policy on 80% of the issues.
    "Always vote for principle, though you may vote alone, and you may cherish the sweetest reflection that your vote is never lost." -- John Quincy Adams

Quote Originally Posted by AngelaTC
    A vote for Baldwin is a vote for Baldwin, not a vote for Obama.
    Thank you.
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

apropos

Excellent Post! You make a very compelling case against McCain and Obama.

What I would like to know is What can be gained by voting for
    Chuck Baldwin? Will he even be on the ballot?
    "When injustice become law, resistance becomes duty." Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by Shad
    apropos

Excellent Post! You make a very compelling case against McCain and Obama.

What I would like to know is What can be gained by voting for
    Chuck Baldwin? Will he even be on the ballot?
    The 2 party system has done a good job of ensuring that only 2 parties appear on the ballot. That helps them perpetuate the myth that they have the only candidates worth voting for.

Baldwin is not on the ballot in all 50 states. But voting third party makes it easier for those parties to be on the ballot in the future. That's why I will either vote for Baldwin or Barr. Baldwin is my first choice, but if he isn't on the ballot then I will vote for Barr.

April
    The 2 party system has done a good job of ensuring that only 2 parties appear on the ballot. That helps them perpetuate the myth that they have the only candidates worth voting for.
    So true, they have everything set up in the game in their favor, it is up to us to turn this travesty around and rolling with the flow is a NOT the way to do it!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast