Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

McCain Wants Obama To Join Him Speaking To LaRaza

John McCain just now on Fox News talking about his upcoming Town Hall Meeting with LaRaza. He's trying to encourage Obama to join in at the same time for this meeting. I think anyone who announces they are going to meet with a hate group should step down as a candidate for President of this great country.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I agree.......not to mention catering to this group when what they want is something that would break their oath of office.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I think all of us here at Alipac should write to the Republican Party and tell them that if they can't come up with a candidate who will represent the majority of the American people, they will receive no more funding from any of us.

This will be McCain's downfall. Wait until the typical Republican sees this idiot pandering to "The Race".
    This November he'll wish there were 50 million more illegal immigrants here to vote for him.
    This moron is going down in flames this November, unfortunately the alternative is pretty disgusting. But...that's what we, the dumb electorate get for putting this dope in as the nominee.
    Oh well.
    <div>Thank you Governor Brewer!</div>

Yeah, well, I still smell something fishy about the way McCain all of a sudden lifted himself up out of the dirt, pushed aside all the other candidates, and was on top in a matter of weeks.

come on, do you really believe that McCain is "truly" running for president. This Election is a HUGE sham - Obama will win, it's done, the Washington and the MSM elite have "selected" him. What takes place, called an election is merely a circus, a make believe. Barack Obama will win and John McCain will lose.

This is a manufactured election.
    With the ovewhelming majority against illegal immigration and wanting the laws enforced, it just go to show this election process is a farse and controlled by Big Media and their owners, the same ones that own the Green Technology they want everyone to shift to. As we see they run the commercials in chains, thats how bad they want it, the greenery, the money!

I'm not fooled!

McCain wasn't close to tolerable in 2004, now all the sudden he's a rose?
    This guy is nothing but another BUSHy. He thinks like them, talks like them and acts like them. For someone that hates to harp on his military record he sure does it alot, like everytime I hear him speak. Pure bogus BS!
    Unless we get those criminals & make them pay for what they have done to our country and the lawlessness they have sponsored, we are just another Mexico ourselves!

McCain won and still for the life of me I don't know how since so many never got the chance to vote before he suddenly "won". You can't tell me this isn't pre-planned in one way or another......it just doesn't wash.

McCain won and still for the life of me I don't know how since so many never got the chance to vote before he suddenly "won". You can't tell me this isn't pre-planned in one way or another......it just doesn't wash.
    I think the deciding factor has been the 'religious right' ---or evangelicals.
    They are chagrined that their champion for whom they worked so hard and long, George W. Bush, has emerged as one of the most unpopular Presidents ever. So they are beating a hasty retreat--into the arms of liberal John McCain. Huckabee's campaign was only a footnote--the real fascination was with McCain. In evangelical churches I have seen a lot more "liberal' attitudes recently.
    "Men of low degree are vanity, Men of high degree are a lie. " David

McCain was on his political deathbead a year ago because of his support of amnesty. He says he "gets it now" regarding amnesty, but yet continues to push the amnesty rhetoric in which he will meet with la raza. In addition, he finds nothing unusual or wrong with employing the anti-American / pro-mexico, juan hernandez in his run for the White House.

Now only a year later, he's won the GOP nomination and is one election away from moving in to the White House.

You bet something stinks...

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast