Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by tinybobidaho
    Yeah, well, I still smell something fishy about the way McCain all of a sudden lifted himself up out of the dirt, pushed aside all the other candidates, and was on top in a matter of weeks.
    I don't trust anything about this election. The odds of McCain winning and becoming the republican candidate, makes me think the election is fixed..I think McCain was put there by the elites on purpose, knowing he was hated by the conservatives. I think they know McCain is going to lose this election...They all want Obama to win and I think he will.

I agree that it was strange indeed that McCain looked DEAD in the water during the primary, and then suddenly ascended to the unbeatable front-runner position. Look back to when Giuliani was dominating the race......remember?........Why the hell did Rudy not run in the early primaries? It made no sense, he claimed he wanted to take Florida, which he lost anyway because he had lost all momentum. Then the next day he endorses McCain. McCain gets all of Rudy's votes, and proceeds to dominate Super Tuesday. Don't forget the candidacies of Thompson and Huckabee -- both worked to defeat Romney in strategic southern states. I wouldn't be surprised at all if Giuliani, Huckabee, and Thompson were all working in some way to help McCain get nominated. There strategies dictated that throughout the primary. I started a thread about this back then, and went into further detail. Maybe I can dig it up...
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

Quote Originally Posted by BearFlagRepublic
    I agree that it was strange indeed that McCain looked DEAD in the water during the primary, and then suddenly ascended to the unbeatable front-runner position. Look back to when Giuliani was dominating the race......remember?........Why the hell did Rudy not run in the early primaries? It made no sense, he claimed he wanted to take Florida, which he lost anyway because he had lost all momentum. Then the next day he endorses McCain. McCain gets all of Rudy's votes, and proceeds to dominate Super Tuesday. Don't forget the candidacies of Thompson and Huckabee -- both worked to defeat Romney in strategic southern states. I wouldn't be surprised at all if Giuliani, Huckabee, and Thompson were all working in some way to help McCain get nominated. There strategies dictated that throughout the primary. I started a thread about this back then, and went into further detail. Maybe I can dig it up...
    Yup. I alluded to this in another post. All the rising and falling, and of all the various media promoting one and another.

Check this out: This is VERY interesting:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RWqt-4660-U

Now, I am not advocating "my" preference for a candidate - what I am doing is showing how the public has been hoodwinked. This is NOT a definitive reason, but it does show that if the media has the will to sway voting, it can and it will. Now, the question begs - can this grave manipulation of the public be proven?

Since McCain is a Hispanderer ANYWAY, this comes as NO surprise!

Quote Originally Posted by April
    This is a manufactured election.
    ABSOLUTELY!!!! Everyone was hating on McCain and suddenly he gets backing and blows the others out of the water in spite of his idiot stances and the majority of Americans disgusted by him in reference to illegal immigration and the war. I SMELL CORRUPTION!!!!!
    DITTO, no doubt about it!! we have been set up..we are not a Republic any longer.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

So tell me who do we vote for in November?

I am a republican and conservative some say a radical conservative and I say thank you.

Is there anyone or anyway that we can set this country on its ear and find a candidate now for 2012?

I would run but I don't meet the first criteria of being a millionaire. I was born in this country though and I am totally sick that this nation is being sold off piece by piece.

These are scary times but I am ready for the fight.

So now mcsahme is in bed with the LARAZA group, the racial HATE gang bangers that HATE AMERICA, what does that tell you about
    mcshame??? Pretty dam sick.

KOOBSTER
    Proud to be an AMERICAN

MW
    catfan81 wrote:

So tell me who do we vote for in November?
    That seems to be the 92 million dollar question at the moment.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

No one has to be a psychic to see that this election is fixed...I haven't found anyone yet who likes McCain or anyone who even voted for him in the primary...McCain's not a likable person. He's just a mean, cantankerous little old man who doesn't have a prayer to be president.

The fix is in for Obama to be president. They want us to think our votes count for something. Our government hasn't demonstrated much honesty and integrity for a long time to its own citizens. That's why I don't trust them now with this next presidential election.

Quote Originally Posted by Molly
    No one has to be a psychic to see that this election is fixed...I haven't found anyone yet who likes McCain or anyone who even voted for him in the primary...McCain's not a likable person. He's just a mean, cantankerous little old man who doesn't have a prayer to be president.

The fix is in for Obama to be president. They want us to think our votes count for something. Our government hasn't demonstrated much honesty and integrity for a long time to its own citizens. That's why I don't trust them now with this next presidential election.
    Our election system has been compromised. We no longer pick our leaders. The elites do from groups like the Bilderberg Group and the CFR. For instance, who's in charge of overseeing the viability of voting machines?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mq9WV...eature=related

These elites know that if the general population knew that our voting does not affect anything, we would really be out in the streets about it. But, not enough people know..or maybe even care. I talk to different people everyday. I can't find anyone who like either of the candidates. The elites' goal is to shove this New World Order and amnesty down our throats, just like they did in 1986. Only back then, they had no plans to regulate immigration and they weren't going to make sure amnesty didn't happen again. They had no intention of honoring 'their' (George Bush Sr.) end of the bargan. Today, they own the elections. We don't. They can effect the outcome of any election at any level whenever they please. I believe this is how the baffoon in the White House became President. We are no longer free.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast