Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by tinybobidaho
    Yeah, well, I still smell something fishy about the way McCain all of a sudden lifted himself up out of the dirt, pushed aside all the other candidates, and was on top in a matter of weeks.
    I agree. It has been a "set-up" from the very beginning. Everyone hates McCain's stand on illegal immigration and trade policies.

I am atill praying for a miracle. McCain and Obama are dangerous!
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

And very few people, Democrats and Republicans alike, agree with McCain's Iraq policies. He should've lost just on that issue alone.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

SHAMELESS
    Nam vet 1967/1970 Skull & Bones can KMA .Bless our Brothers that gave their all ..It also gives me the right to Vote for Chuck Baldwin 2008 POTUS . NOW or never*

Quote Originally Posted by tinybobidaho
    Yeah, well, I still smell something fishy about the way McCain all of a sudden lifted himself up out of the dirt, pushed aside all the other candidates, and was on top in a matter of weeks.
    Kind of strange eh? It wasn't long after McCain rose from the ashes that Mitt Romney suddenly dropped out. His explination was that after spending $20 million of his own money he just couldn't afford it anymore.

Even though Romney's speach announcing he was dropping out was the best I've heard this entire campaign, there was something begrudging about it, as though it wasn't really his idea.

MW
    IMHO, simple math, not conspiracy, tells us why we ended up with McCain. For example, how many of us were supporting Hunter, Tancredo, Paul, Romney, and Thompson (I supported Hunter)? We were our own worst enemy because we failed to come behind one of the anti-amnesty candidates. The candidates themselves also have to take some of the heat because not a one of them stood out enough to draw us all in. Additionally, McCain had the strongest name recognition (Republican) on the ballot. I see no conspiracy, just an issue of numbers that were working against us.

Even though we were our own worst enemy, it's not really our fault because we all voted on who we thought was the best candidate. What could we have done differently? No one was going to convice me that Duncan Hunter wasn't the best man for the job. I'm sure many of you felt the same way about your candidate of choice.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    IMHO, simple math, not conspiracy, tells us why we ended up with McCain. For example, how many of us were supporting Hunter, Tancredo, Paul, Romney, and Thompson (I supported Hunter)? We were our own worst enemy because we failed to come behind one of the anti-amnesty candidates. The candidates themselves also have to take some of the heat because not a one of them stood out enough to draw us all in. Additionally, McCain had the strongest name recognition (Republican) on the ballot. I see no conspiracy, just an issue of numbers that were working against us.

Even though we were our own worst enemy, it's not really our fault because we all voted on who we thought was the best candidate. What could we have done differently? No one was going to convice me that Duncan Hunter wasn't the best man for the job. I'm sure many of you felt the same way about your candidate of choice.
    Though I do agree with you to a large point, I do think there is a conspiracy to some degree also. Even with our forces divided, McCain was sinking rapidly. The Media and Elite consciously and creatively hoisted candidates up as lame ducks to divide the vote futher, ala - huckabee, guiliani etc.. Then took them down.

I was thinking about this today, when 80% of americans want enforcement and NO Amnesty. 70% + americans want an end to the war -- How did we get McCain? Think about it. I think he will pick Bloomberg as his VP, and then McCain will "get sick" and drop, thus putting the money masters puppet firmly in place - Bloomberg. Of course, I tend towards the "they are planning this" vibe

I mean, do you really believe it should be this hard to get the federal government to enforce its own laws? Where the politicians sign into law fencing and funding, only to have it yanked in back room deals?

You don't really believe our government is on the up and up do you?

I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

April
    This is a manufactured election.
    ABSOLUTELY!!!! Everyone was hating on McCain and suddenly he gets backing and blows the others out of the water in spite of his idiot stances and the majority of Americans disgusted by him in reference to illegal immigration and the war. I SMELL CORRUPTION!!!!!

Big coruption, and they have NO shame. They are a disgrace to theis COUNTRY.
    Proud to be an AMERICAN

I said it was fixed from the get go.Is thier any way we can get the votes recounted with some officials from allied countries watching over the polling places ? Because I honestly believe we have been snookered.
    We can't deport them all ? Just think of the fun we could have trying!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast