Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

He's really going to PO the conservative base, those of us who have the audacity to believe in the rule of law and that any further amnesties will only exacerbate the problem.

Please spread the word to anyone you know that McCain is NOT to be trusted on handling the illegal immigration problem and still firmly believes in amnesty.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

One man who has alot of influence over McCain, is "Juan Hernandez"...They both speak similar. I can't stand that term they both use "My Friends," while they are pandering to us, the "lowly masses"!

I wonder if Juan Hernandez is the new Karl Rove?? Giving advice like, we really want amnesty given to millions of foreign illegal lawbreakers?? duh!

Lou just ran the clip again. McCain said what he has learned is we need comprehensive immigration reform.
    Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote!

Quote Originally Posted by dragonfire
    Lou just ran the clip again. McCain said what he has learned is we need comprehensive immigration reform.
    I think that old fool needs to change his meds, because he couldn't be further out of touch with the majority of the American people.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

It looks like MacAmnesty is trying to gain support from the Hispanic population at the expense of Middle Class Americans.

Its time stand up and be counted.
    We can't deport them all ? Just think of the fun we could have trying!

McCain is a traitor, funded by George Soros.

What is most irritating is the constant mentioning of border security by politicians, as if it is some holy grail that only they can acheive. It is their obligation and duty to defend the border, to secure and enforce the alreasy existing immigration policies. They think they have created a "do-able" as an exchange for amensty. They think that by constantly saying that we need to secure the border, somehow the facts will be lost. As if there is no record of intentional non-funding, drafting of amnesty legislation, and a record over a mile long that speaks only to open borders, pro-amnesty collectivist organizations. The GOP will take its death blow with this human trash, this is a definite. People like him have been bleeding the American message from its people and I truly believe that McCain knows he cannot win the upcoming election. I think that he is in this for pure spite and retaliation. And we will probably see his contempt for the American people come out in spades.

Re: McCain Will Push For Guest Worker Program in January

Quote Originally Posted by tinybobidaho
    McCain just said on Fox News that if he's elected, he'll push for a Guest worker program in January, then proceed to do something about the millions of illegal aliens in this country. We all know what that means. Another amnesty plan. He praised the Hispanic small business owners in this country. Apparently he's forgotten the rest of the American workers in this country.
    Another George Bush...yuckkkkkkkkkkk!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ted Kennedy is behind him all the way aiding and abetting
    <div>GOD - FAMILY - COUNTRY</div>

It won't be McCain. It will be whoever the Democrat Party candidate is. McCain will have trouble carrying Arizona, let alone any other state in the union. The only reason he is as high in the polls as he is is that the media has been focused on the Democrat Party Primary. Once McCain is back in the limelight, with his mouth open and what passes for words coming out, he can even make Obama and Hillary look good. And don't fall for the crap that alot of talk show hosts claim about voting for McCain because at least he will pick "conservative" judges if he is president. He will pick the judges that the party stooges throw at him, and they will be the type that are globalist and more than willing to undermine our constitution to support global trade objectives.
    "We have met the enemy, and they is us." - POGO

McMoron must be having an Alzheimer's attack. He is going to P.O. enough people he will stand no chance of being elected. How the heck can you do this to your supporters? What a dam fool.
    Instead of running for president he should be sitting on his front porch in a rocker with his Depends on.
    I can't stomach the sight of this guy and I just cannot vote for him. Whatever happens will happen. We survived 4 years of Carter.
    <div>Thank you Governor Brewer!</div>

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast