Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Why don't you push for it now coward! Instead of waiting till after the elections! It is because you know a super majority of Americans hate your idea.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

He can push all he wants, he WILL fail and end up looking like more of a dumba** to boot!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)
    "

I believe that the enforcement we're seeing from GWB is far more than we'll ever see from any of these three. Someone said that to me and I agree with them.

I don't think that McCain is going to win anyway.

I'm thinking we should just vote for Obama to ensure that McCain doesn't win and then count on our Republican senators again. If the Republican senators have McCain in office they might not stand up for us the way they would if Obama was in office.

What do y'all think about that idea?

Quote Originally Posted by LegalUSCitizen
    I believe that the enforcement we're seeing from GWB is far more than we'll ever see from any of these three. Someone said that to me and I agree with them.

I don't think that McCain is going to win anyway.

I'm thinking we should just vote for Obama to ensure that McCain doeasn't win and then count on our Republican senators again. If the Republican senators have McCain in office they might not stand up for us the way they would if Obama was in office.

What do y'all think about that idea?
    I agree, it's better to have Republicans controlling Congress. Doesn't really matter who POTUS is between these 3 horrendous choices.
    "

I'm really thinking that it would be the best thing for us to do, because it is

clear that McCain doesn't hear us, doesn't care to hear us and that

he never will care to hear us.

He makes his decisions based on whatever he thinks will give him the keys to the White House and nothing more.

He has a one track mind and he doesn't care WHO or WHAT he steps on in his attempt to make his dream come true.

If he really cared about our country his principles and values would be evident to everyone, including us.

He's fighting for his own interests, not for the interests of the citizens of the United States.

How much more obvious does it have to get?

Tiny, these politicians are smart. They will simply create conditions that will force the IA's to self deport. Then they can say that their hands are clean..ie; they didn't deport 12 million.

[quote)="tinybobidaho"]He did say he will concentrate on continuing to secure the borders, but I'll guarantee you that if any of these 3 losers are elected President, they will stop the raids and the deportations. This last part is strickly my opinion based on the rhetoric we've heard that's come from these 3 that the illegals should be treated humanely and that we are not going to deport 12 million people.[/quote]
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

Quote Originally Posted by TexasBorn
    Tiny, these politicians are smart. They will simply create conditions that will force the IA's to self deport. Then they can say that their hands are clean..ie; they didn't deport 12 million.

Do you honestly think that this is the route politicians are taking?

I pray that I am wrong and you are right... but I do not see it at all..
    "Democrats Fall in Love, Republicans Fall in Line!"

Ex-El Presidente' www.jorgeboosh.com

U.S.A.- for legal citizens, not illegals!
    it isclear that McCain doesn't hear us
    Why don't our leaders listen to the citizens of the U.S.A.? Where did they go wrong and become corrupt?
    The National Council of LaRaza is the largest*hate group.

Im wondering if senility is creeping in here. From a pure political perspective this is so stupid it defies belief. Why announce your amnesty plans again? He has spent the last few months hiding them. We activists know he loves amnesty but he managed to convince enough sheeple during the primaries that he had changed his mind and they gave him the nomination.

Now this genius is blabbing about it all over again. My only guss is his internal polling says he cant win the conservative vote at all and they are staying home in the fall. So he is resorting to pandering again to have a chance against Obama. So sad.
    One thing's FOR SURE.......

We KNOW that he's DESPERATE.

Quote Originally Posted by wilro
    it isclear that McCain doesn't hear us
    Why don't our leaders listen to the citizens of the U.S.A.? Where did they go wrong and become corrupt?

Yep, we have corruption in the White House and all the way down to our local governments.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast