Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

By golly Legal, I think you've got it! Place a bunch of brand new repubs into congress and Obesserk will never pass anything to do with global taxes or amnesty. We should make him a lame duck (I consider him lame and a duck anyway) from his very first day. Let the CFR know right off the bat that their next NAU point man isn't going to get ANYTHING done! They'll have to pull another inside job to strike up more fear in us first. The CFR..now there's a real bunch of clowns. The most treacherous group on earth, nothing but traitors in that bunch. They can take their banking cartel and stick it where the sun don't shine.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Wilro
    Quote Originally Posted by LegalUSCitizen
    it isclear that McCain doesn't hear us
    Why don't our leaders listen to the citizens of the U.S.A.? Where did they go wrong and become corrupt?
    My guess Wilro is that there is no real easy answer to that one. Then again, there's people on this site, like myself, who will tell you that they're all corrupted by the powers that be and are pushing for a one-world goverment. This North American Union cog in that bigger wheel is driven by yet even smaller cogs, some of them being unenforced immigration laws, NAFTA and it's super highway and the disappearance of our rights and freedoms through the fear they have hung over us after 911. There are more cogs at this level, but the list is long. Why are they abandoning their own countrymen by pandering to (mainly) the hispanics? Becuase when it comes to votes and money, these people have no morales. Their appetite for MORE overcomes them.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by butterbean
    McCain is an AMNESTY LOVING TRAITOR.
    LETS HOPE AND PRAY ALL 3 CANDIDTES GET A VISITATION OF SOME KIND WHICH WILL CHANGE THEIR ENTIRE PERSPECTIVE ON ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION.
    I AM STILL PRAYING FOR A MIRACLE.
    Yur bad. But I'm with YOU!
    I believe that the enforcement we're seeing from GWB is far more than we'll ever see from any of these three. Someone said that to me and I agree with them.
    Enforcement or silent amnesty?

White House proposal:
    Legal status if each illegal immigrant pays $10,000 as fine

Internet Edition. May 8, 2008

"The issue of giving legal status to the 12 million undocumented immigrants, including thousands of Bangladeshis, living in USA can be considered by fining them $10,000 each on an average."

This was mentioned in a proposal made by the White House recently regarding US immigration reform law. The proposal was not officially disclosed, but leaked out somehow, a source close to the White House said.
    White House spokesman Scot Stanzel termed this proposal as a negotiation document. He said the plan of deportation to the 12 million undocumented immigrants is not realistic. He said President Bush is sincerely considering of solving the problems of the undocumented immigrants in a realistic way. The President, however, does not want to give amnesty, he added.

The major part of US citizens also wants the illegal immigrants to be given a chance of legalization. A recent poll regarding the issue showed that 78 per cent of US citizens said they want an acceptable and realistic law which provides the undocumented immigrants an opportunity to get legal status.
    I forgot who did the poll, but this was the "poll of 1,000" I believe.
    The rest of the story...

I'm thinking we should just vote for Obama to ensure that McCain doesn't win and then count on our Republican senators again. If the Republican senators have McCain in office they might not stand up for us the way they would if Obama was in office.
    What do y'all think about that idea?
    This seems to be the general idea through the internet and TV lately. Hitlary can't win over McShame.
    ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION= Breeding the American out of existence.

Mr Bush himself: "It is far too soon to judge a man with eight months left in office." 2008-05-24

I think the nation needs to see what the Democraps can't do. They have been blaming Bush and the Republicans for everything and love to play the victim. If they get the WH we will have a revolution that will send the liberal panty waists crying home to mama. Once on Lou Dobbs I heard Janet Mushmind of Laracist say she liked McCain and I have not forgotten that comment.

McCain likes to say he's like Teddy Roosevelt and I know he just like Teddy Kennedy and that is a maggot sandwich to me.
    <div>GOD - FAMILY - COUNTRY</div>

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234