Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

How in the heck does he make that assertion? Without the majority the Republicans are going to be in deep trouble. They need to start listening to the masses rather than the few. How hard is that to understand? Address the issues of the MOST people, not a few special interests and you will have a majority.
    Never give up! Never surrender! Never compromise your values!*
    __________________________________________________ __

NO MORE ROTHSCHILD STOOGES IN PUBLIC OFFICE!!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Hispanics historically vote 1/3 retardican anyway. Friggin moron Insane. this is why Obammy got in...

ELE

Retardican turned out better than Democrap!

It's too bad that more of them didn't vote Republican or we would not be marching to the drum beat of a Rascist Sociopath who envisions himself as the King of One World Order.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

OMG. You are a pathetic, pandering, RINO Juan McCain!

Hispanics represent a big part of the growing population because of Open Borders traitors like you, Juan!

You are Pro-amnesty and Pro-Open Borders and you lost the election! You lost!

The RepubliCONs lost a lot of votes in the last election because their candidate was YOU!!!

The RepubliCONs need to get rid of RINOs like you, THAT is their problem. You are a supreme RINO.

Shut up or get out of the Republican Party, Juan.
    <div>Number*U.S. military*in S.Korea to protect their border with N.Korea: 28,000. Number*U.S. military*on 2000 mile*U.S. southern border to protect ourselves from*the war in our own backyard: 1,200 National Guard.</

ELE

We must vote Rep every time to get the Dems out now.

I wish Juan would get out of the Republican party, from what we have seen he votes and acts more like a Democrat and doesn't belong in this party.

It is interesting to watch C-Span, it is inevitable that on important issue like: bank bails, tarp. the stimulus bill, cap and trade, hate crimes, the health care bill, the vast majority of Dems vote in favor of them and almost ALL of the Rep's vote against the bills. I am seeing a shift in the Rep party, they have become the party that stands up for the American people.

And the majority of Dems have been doing whatever Fascist Barry tells them to do. I will vote for the party that represents me and actually demonstrates they love our country unlike Obama.

April
    STOP the pandering you stupid fool!!
    Ditto!

John McStupid still doesn't get it. It wasn't the Hispanic vote that got Obama elected. You're pandering to the wrong crowd, stupid!
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Quote Originally Posted by tinybobidaho
    John McStupid still doesn't get it. It wasn't the Hispanic vote that got Obama elected. You're pandering to the wrong crowd, stupid!
    McLaimnesty is just another globalist who's party affiliation doesn't matter. It's the progression of the agenda is all that matters. Obama is not doing anything Bush or Clinton didn't do before him, he's just doing it faster. He's moving faster because Bush didn't reach the globalist's schedule of events to cause the colapse of the USA. They are undermining the US dollar with China buying it up so that the worlds' bankers can get a hold of the Chinese economy and thereby enslave them also. Who our president is doesn't matter. They all have their strings pulled by the same shadow government and if the don't....well let's just mention Kennedy here and Reagan and Lincoln. They all three tried to buck the system and what happened to them? Reagan changed his tune with the urging of his vice president Bush senior...a member of the Skull and Bones society et al. Now do you understand? All of you probably think I'm nuts, but I've lived it and this has all started making sense just a few short months ago. I'm 53 years old! It's taken that long for me to "get it."
    Never give up! Never surrender! Never compromise your values!*
    __________________________________________________ __

NO MORE ROTHSCHILD STOOGES IN PUBLIC OFFICE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by avenger
    McLaimnesty is just another globalist who's party affiliation doesn't matter. It's the progression of the agenda is all that matters. Obama is not doing anything Bush or Clinton didn't do before him, he's just doing it faster. He's moving faster because Bush didn't reach the globalist's schedule of events to cause the colapse of the USA. They are undermining the US dollar with China buying it up so that the worlds' bankers can get a hold of the Chinese economy and thereby enslave them also. Who our president is doesn't matter. They all have their strings pulled by the same shadow government and if the don't....well let's just mention Kennedy here and Reagan and Lincoln. They all three tried to buck the system and what happened to them? Reagan changed his tune with the urging of his vice president Bush senior...a member of the Skull and Bones society et al. Now do you understand? All of you probably think I'm nuts, but I've lived it and this has all started making sense just a few short months ago. I'm 53 years old! It's taken that long for me to "get it."
    avenger, you are right on the money on what is happening to our country and who really run's the show. It's pretty much almost impossible to do anything about it unless more people realize or care what is going on.

Avenger, your new picture should be enough to scare us all onto the straight and narrow! Pretty creepy but your sentiment is well taken

Quote Originally Posted by avenger
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast