Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by OhThuRtyWoN
    Finally the truth comes out of his republican mouth. Not against illegal immigration because they are the kin of the "Hispanic" voters that I need.
    Ohthurtywon: Welcome to ALIPAC!
    <div>Number*U.S. military*in S.Korea to protect their border with N.Korea: 28,000. Number*U.S. military*on 2000 mile*U.S. southern border to protect ourselves from*the war in our own backyard: 1,200 National Guard.</

April
    Avenger wrote:
    McLaimnesty is just another globalist who's party affiliation doesn't matter. It's the progression of the agenda is all that matters.
    Very true!

Bless your heart avenger! I'm sorry, but when I glanced at your avatar, combined with these words: All of you probably think I'm nuts, but I've lived it, I pretty much lost it!

I completely agree with what your saying, but that is hilarious! And I love the avatar!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

McCain lost more white voters that Hispanic voters and he promised the racist pro amnesty segment of the Hispanic vote everything they ever wanted and got burned.

Can you believe this failed politician is still crying his mantra that was recently illustrated to be a failed policy?

The last thing I want to do is take campaign and elections advice from the guy that just lost to a young upstart with major liabilities like Obama.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Avenger, your new picture should be enough to scare us all onto the straight and narrow! Pretty creepy but your sentiment is well taken
    It is creepy...I saw it today on Alex Jones I think it was. It's everywhere in Las Angeles so I understand. When I saw it I knew it was perfect for right now. If Bush was still in office I'd be using my picture of him dressed like Adolph Hitler....
    Never give up! Never surrender! Never compromise your values!*
    __________________________________________________ __

NO MORE ROTHSCHILD STOOGES IN PUBLIC OFFICE!!!

Hey John, you're nothing but a pandering liar who will say anything in the name of the NAU or the NWO..take your brand of patriotism and go fly a kite with a short string you friggin traitor. You stink to high heaven and you will never see the Presidency.

Quote Originally Posted by avenger
    Avenger, your new picture should be enough to scare us all onto the straight and narrow! Pretty creepy but your sentiment is well taken
    It is creepy...I saw it today on Alex Jones I think it was. It's everywhere in Las Angeles so I understand. When I saw it I knew it was perfect for right now. If Bush was still in office I'd be using my picture of him dressed like Adolph Hitler....
    Avenger, have you seen the "Obama Deception" movie? That REALLY put things in perspective for me. I actually feel so much better after watching it-even tho the content scared the hell out of me. At least now I have answers to all the crazy assed things Obumma and the govt does!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eAaQNACwaLw

My whole family is from puerto rico, and most of my family members are republican! But they dislike mccain so much, I remember during the elections I talked to my grandma on the phone and she told me how obvious it was he was kissing butts and it was just funny.

And to the person that has that obama joker avatar..LOL its like as if he is looking to the masses of angry americans and saying "Y SO SRS?" ....."i only flushed a ton of your money away...!"

The GOP may not have enough Hispanics, but sure has more McCains than it needs.
    "We have met the enemy, and they is us." - POGO

avenger

There is a difference. During the Bush administration you would have been ignored for your photo as a First Amendment Right. Obama's WH is reported to be launching a counteroffensive against the posters. Say hi to the SS for me.
    Unemployment is not working. Deport illegal alien workers now! Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast