Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

McCains Katy Interview tonight...

I swear this maniac is OBSESSED with IA"S! When asked by Miz Couric who he'd like most to have din-din with-he mentioned the anchor "whose parents "immigrated here illegally" and he went on to win the "GOLD medal in the olympics" (wrestling) as one of the persons he'd like most to have a sit- down meal with! This is this man's hero! Did anyone else see this?

At least Obama mentioned a true freedom fighter like Nelson Mandella as one how he'd like to have dinner with! My first thought was, just for that Im voting for Obama....and then logic took over and I realized that I WILL NOT vote for either. Geeze, I could JUST puke!

I am so disgusted with all this right now.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

If he said the parents were his hero then okay, I can understand your frustration. But if he said the kid was his hero then what exactly is wrong with that? The kid won a medal for his country against all odds and he proudly waived the American flag. Give the kid a break, it's not his fault. He is an American hero.

Quote Originally Posted by CoolHead
    If he said the parents were his hero then okay, I can understand your frustration. But if he said the kid was his hero then what exactly is wrong with that? The kid won a medal for his country against all odds and he proudly waived the American flag. Give the kid a break, it's not his fault. He is an American hero.
    I undertand the kids "hardships", but WHY the focus on HIM when there are so many others who have done SO much more???

Sorry, but an "athelete" is NOT my idea of a "hero"! He plays a game and happens to be good at it.....BFD! NOT worthy of a presidential dinner and it irks me as to why McStain would even bring it up as to most Americans have forgotten about a "sports hero" for better, more pressing, things right now. AN ATHELETE IS NOT A HERO!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by SicNTiredInSoCal
    I undertand the kids "hardships", but WHY the focus on HIM when there are so many others who have done SO much more???

Sorry, but an "athelete" is NOT my idea of a "hero"! He plays a game and happens to be good at it.....BFD! NOT worthy of a presidential dinner and it irks me as to why McStain would even bring it up as to most Americans have forgotten about a "sports hero" for better, more pressing, things right now. AN ATHELETE IS NOT A HERO!
    Well I can't argue with you there. At this moment in time the real super heroes are out there on the front lines in Iraq and Afghanistan enduring much harder hardships than any American athlete. Nonetheless, you can't deny some athletes can be heroes. Heck even your candidate, Chuck Baldwin, considered Reggie White (a football player) an American hero.

http://newswithviews.com/baldwin/baldwin207.htm

Quote Originally Posted by SicNTiredInSoCal

I agree, I don't feel athletes are hero's. They are just very good at sports!

YOU WOULD THINK THAT MCCAIN WOULD WANT TO DINE WITH ONE OF OUR SOLDIERS FROM IRAQ WHO IS OVER THERE RISKING HIS LIFE FOR OUR COUNTRY....OR PERHAPS THE PARENTS OF A FALLEN SOLDIER. THOSE ARE THE REAL HEROES.

I don't have anything personal against the guy who won the gold. It IS a huge accomplishment, there is no denying that, but I don't see someone who has a talent for a particular sport as a hero. He didn't save any lives, or risk his own as a true hero would.

It just irks me that McStain even brought it up. Everytime, or nearly everytime, the man opens his mouth I can feel the anger rising. The man is on a personal mission to allow these people to stay when they are law breakers and it's just not right no matter what the circumstances. I wonder if he'd change his tune if a member of his family or someone he loves was hurt or killed by an IA?

Yup, McCain is obsessed with mass amnesty, which is obviously a personal crusade for him. And he'll grasp at just about any straw to push IA amnesty. I would bet he's still seething at the American people for defeating his prior amnesty schemes. That's why IMO he's more dangerous on this issue than Obama.

Quote Originally Posted by Populist
    Yup, McCain is obsessed with mass amnesty, which is obviously a personal crusade for him. And he'll grasp at just about any straw to push IA amnesty. I would bet he's still seething at the American people for defeating his prior amnesty schemes. That's why IMO he's more dangerous on this issue than Obama.
    I hate to say it, but you are right. I am finally realizing that he very well may be more dangerous than Barackula on the Amnesty issue. At least Obama is not "obsessed" with them like Mcstain is. It seems to me that he LOOKS for any chance to talk about it. The mind boggles....

Of course McCain loves this guy, he is one of "God's Children". I suppose he thinks all of us Americans are the Devil's Children, for wanting to keep what we earn instead of being forced to give half of it to foreigners.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast