Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by olivermyboy
    I have called 2 offices today: Kyl and Craig--both are going directly to voicemail. I do not know if this is a trend, but Kyl's will not allow messages. I left Craig a message about his vote on not removing the amnesty clause yesterday. I told him that if he was out to destroy America, then America would destroy him by making sure he was never re-elected. I said I was in the process of making sure he was not re-elected and if I had to personally rally every person in Idaho I would. I told him he was committing treason! I suggested he resign now!
    OLIVER, I e-mailed all of are state Senators and Gov. Otter and asked them to write or phone Sen. Craig and remind him he is suppose to do the will of the people of Idaho, and the majority in Idaho believe this is a very bad bill..
    T o begin with our lawmakers and Gov.Otter passed a resolution to put our president and our congressmen on notice that the people of Idaho want nothing to do with the NAU, we want some oversite, and yet crammed into this bill is several references to the NAU that should not be in an immigration bill and hidden from the people of Idaho.

I also realize Sen. Craig is committed to the farmers of Idaho and I'm glad he has some sense of loyaly somewhere, but he made sure his AG's bill was in this horendous piece of legislation and there for is going out of his way to pass a mass amnesty and give away to Mexico and the people of said country at the expense of the citizens of this country in $$ amounts as well a many other ways, and it is appalling.

I am not saying Idaho doesn't need AG workers I think most Idaho residence are not that shallow minded, but there is know reason our gov. can't be responsible about it. We could have an AG bill that actually brings people here temporaily, matches them to an employer and when the job is done they go home, and if they don't it will be a felony.

Since Sen. Craig seems to believe he can ignore the citizens of this great state we seem to need someone with alittle more power to help him see the harm a a bill like this could do to our country and our stated and its citizens.

Anyway Oliver is is basiclly what I said and I was hoping you would also write to them. all of their addresses is in under the State of Idaho page. I am going to write an article today and see if I can get a few citizens to to the same. The man is so stubborn, there must be a way to get to him. any way at this point anything is worth a try
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

OLIVER & SOSAD

Idaho is LUCKY to have you 2 Americans!!!!

Craig's world is gonna get rocked - wonder if he realizes that it's curtains for him?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    SOSAD wrote:
    OLIVER, I e-mailed all of are state Senators and Gov. Otter and asked them to write or phone Sen. Craig and remind him he is suppose to do the will of the people of Idaho, and the majority in Idaho believe this is a very bad bill..
    T o begin with our lawmakers and Gov.Otter passed a resolution to put our president and our congressmen on notice that the people of Idaho want nothing to do with the NAU, we want some oversite, and yet crammed into this bill is several references to the NAU that should not be in an immigration bill and hidden from the people of Idaho.
    Great idea, SOSAD! Thanks. I'll be on it!

Banned
    SIS wrote:
    Craig's world is gonna get rocked - wonder if he realizes that it's curtains for him?
    I have a feeling that if SOSAD and I have to knock on every door in Idaho, post flyers on every phone poll and stand on street corners stopping people and telling them the facts, we'll do it!!!

SOSAD wrote:
    Great idea, SOSAD! Thanks. I'll be on it!
    I also mentioned the real ID act which is in this bill also along with the NAU as we also passed a resolution on that and Otter sent it to DC also. I think it is important to let them know we know these things. Sorry I was writeing this in a hurry this morning

Thanks SIS, we certain are going to try and rock his world!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    SOSAD wrote:
    I also mentioned the real ID act which is in this bill also along with the NAU as we also passed a resolution on that and Otter sent it to DC also. I think it is important to let them know we know these things. Sorry I was writeing this in a hurry this morning

I wish Otter would run against him for Senate, but then again, we need him here!

SOSAD wrote:

I wish Otter would run against him for Senate, but then again, we need him here!
    Ya, we are lucky to have him, besides he's been there done that, and I think he was sick of the crap in DC

Banned
    SOSAD wrote:
    Ya, we are lucky to have him, besides he's been there done that, and I think he was sick of the crap in DC

I accidentally (small world) ran into Otter's old driver from DC and he was telling me all about him and what a character he was. Said he had to go and run for House of Representatives after he was Lt. Governor and get out of Idaho for a while so people would forget what he'd been doing! Then he came back and ran for governor. He said he always wanted to be governor.

Banned
    Whoopee got through to Kyl's Tuscon office (520)575-8633 and could at least leave a message! Phoenix office voicemail is full!

Told him if he was going to destroy America, America was going to destroy his political career. Also asked him who was paying him to destroy the country. Promised I'd be working hard from Idaho to make sure he was never re-elected.

Senator Kyl, there is this little thing called the Internet...

Banned
    Here are the traitors:

THESE SENATORS ARE NOW ON RECORD AS FAVORING AMNESTY AND REWARDS FOR 12-20 MILLION ILLEGAL ALIENS

If your state is on this list, you have your work cut out for you. Please do not let any of the Senators off the hook. They voted NO on the Vitter amendment.

Alaska: Murkowski (R-AK), Nay Stevens (R-AK), Nay
    Arizona: Kyl (R-AZ), Nay McCain (R-AZ), Nay
    Arkansas: Lincoln (D-AR), Nay

California: Boxer (D-CA), Nay Feinstein (D-CA), Nay
    Colorado: Yea Salazar (D-CO), Nay
    Connecticut: Dodd (D-CT), Nay Lieberman (ID-CT), Nay

Delaware: Biden (D-DE), Nay Carper (D-DE), Nay
    Florida: Martinez (R-FL), Nay Nelson (D-FL), Nay
    Georgia: Chambliss (R-GA), Nay Isakson (R-GA), Nay

Hawaii: Akaka (D-HI), Nay Inouye (D-HI), Nay
    Idaho: Craig (R-ID), Nay
    Illinois: Durbin (D-IL), Nay Obama (D-IL), Nay

Indiana: Bayh (D-IN), Nay Lugar (R-IN), Nay
    Iowa: Harkin (D-IA), Nay
    Maine: Collins (R-ME), Nay Snowe (R-ME), Nay

Maryland: Cardin (D-MD), Nay Mikulski (D-MD), Nay
    Massachusetts: Kennedy (D-MA), Nay Kerry (D-MA), Nay
    Michigan: Levin (D-MI), Nay Stabenow (D-MI), Nay

Minnesota: Coleman (R-MN), Nay Klobuchar (D-MN), Nay
    Mississippi: Lott (R-MS), Nay
    Nebraska: Hagel (R-NB) Nay

Nevada: Ensign (R-NV), Nay Reid (D-NV), Nay
    New Hampshire: Gregg (R-NH), Nay
    New Jersey: Lautenberg (D-NJ), Nay Menendez (D-NJ), Nay

New Mexico: Bingaman (D-NM), Nay Domenici (R-NM), Nay
    New York: Clinton (D-NY), Nay
    North Carolina: Burr (R-NC), Nay

North Dakota: Conrad (D-ND), Nay
    Ohio: Brown (D-OH), Nay Voinovich (R-OH), Nay
    Oregon: Smith (R-OR), Nay Wyden (D-OR), Nay

Pennsylvania: Casey (D-PA), Nay Specter (R-PA), Nay
    Rhode Island: Reed (D-RI), Nay Whitehouse (D-RI), Nay
    South Carolina: Graham (R-SC), Nay

Texas: Cornyn (R-TX), Nay Hutchison (R-TX), Nay
    Utah: Bennett (R-UT), Nay
    Vermont: Leahy (D-VT), Nay Sanders (I-VT), Nay

Virginia: Warner (R-VA), Nay Webb (D-VA), Nay
    Washington: Cantwell (D-WA), Nay Murray (D-WA), Nay

Special disappointments on this vote are Sen. Burr (R-N.C.) and Sen. Ensign (R-Utah) who had been reliable votes in the past against illegal immigration.

These Senators didn't vote:
    Brownback (R-Kan.)
    Hatch (R-Utah)
    Johnson (D-S.D.)
    Schumer (D-N.Y.)
    Thomas (R-Wyo.)

www.numbersusa.com

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast