Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Memorial Day Weekend

Just a short note about Memorial Day, Some of us will be traveling over the next few days. Please drive careful we want to see you back here next week continuing the battle .
    Please take a few moments out of your busy schedule while enjoying your day off, while kicking sand around the beach or BBQing. Take that short moment of respectful silence and reflect on those who have died in the service of our great nation. Give those who died for the freedoms you enjoy that moment they deserve.
    Memorial Day, the Day we honor those who have given their all for our country thank God they were there for us.
    If you see a young man or women in uniform, don't be shy walk up to them and thank them for their service to our country.
    To my fellow veterans, thanks for your service. Should one of you run across John Edwards in your travels please tell him I said kiss my Patriotic butt.

remember those who gave their all
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Please remember to take a moment to say a prayer for our courageous
    BOOTS ON THE GROUND & WINGS IN THE SKY ~

Thank You for Your Service AMERICAN VETERANS
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I will be having a family picnic, including my oldest son who survived Iraq and came home.

And, let's not forget, time for a little Memorial Day humor: http://www.theonion.com/content/news/na ... _beautiful

JohnB2012 wrote
    Honor, Sacrifice, Duty
    Yea, something this President has no idea about. Yet the military is sworn to protect him.

THANK YOU VERTERANS AND ALL THOSE CURRENTLY SERVING TO PROTECT THIS NATION

Banned
    Rockfish wrote:
    THANK YOU VERTERANS AND ALL THOSE CURRENTLY SERVING TO PROTECT THIS NATION

Perfect way to say it and I second and third it! Thanks Rockfish!

My daughter's best friend is in Iraq! We're so proud of her and all of the troops around the world. They are truly America's finest!

April
    THANK YOU VERTERANS
    AND ALL THOSE CURRENTLY SERVING TO
    PROTECT THIS NATION

GOD BLESS YOU ALL!!!!

Everyone have a great weekend and travel safe!!!

God bless the United States Military! These folks are the best!

BTTT

THANK YOU TO ALL OF THOSE WHO HAVE IN THE PAST, CURRENTLY ARE IN THE PRESENT, AND WILL ONE DAY IN THE FUTURE....SERVE OUR COUNTRY!!!!!!!

YOU ARE ALL HEROES!!!!
    Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast