Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

They didn't give the ultimate sacrifice for the destruction of our Constitution
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

To all those on ALIPAC who are family members of those who paid the ultimate price for our freedom, are vets or are those currently on active duty and their families...THANK YOU! My prayers are with all of you.

I'd be standing!
    TIME'S UP!
    Why should <u>only</u> AMERICAN CITIZENS and LEGAL immigrants, have to obey the law?!

Quote Originally Posted by 2ndamendsis

They didn't give the ultimate sacrifice for the destruction of our Constitution
    DITTO, SIS
    THANK YOU TO ALL THE VETERANS FOR SERVING (OUR)COUNTRY!!
    NOW IT IS UP TO US AS AMERICANS TO MAKE SURE ALL OF THE WONDERFUL MEN/WOMEN WHO DIED FOR THIS COUNTRY DID NOT IN DIE VAIN.

IT IS TIME FOR THIS SLEEPING GIANT TO ONCE AGAIN AWAKEN!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

THANK YOU TO ALL THE SURVIVING FAMILY MEMBERS WHO LOST FATHERS, MOTHERS, SONS AND DAUGHTERS AS THEY GAVE THEIR LIVES SO SELFLESSLY AND COURAGEOUSLY DEFENDING OUR FREEDOM!

The surviving family members have sacrificed much for our coutry, too! We honor your loss by honoring you this Memorial Day Weekend!
    "You tell 'em I'm coming...and hell's coming with me, you hear!?"

To all our vets, I say thank you! To the men and women currently serving our country, I promise you, I will do my job as an American citizen to keep this country strong, and hold our officials accountable for their actions. I thank you too for sacraficing so much to protect this wonderful country of ours.

To all the families that ever had, or currently have loved ones serving, I say thank you to you also. You've raised wonderful young men and women and we all appreciate what they are doing for us. I thank you for the sacrafices that you make having them gone for periods of time. I promise I will keep each and every one in my prayers for their safe return home. God bless all of you and God bless America!!
    Bless my friends and family, and God Bless America!

I agree with all the above - and, just want to add...

A huge THANKS! to all our most professional, dedicated and proud United States armed services personnel.

I have met and was lucky enough to get to know so very many vets - I wish I could recount all their stories here. These are some of the most impressive people I have, or ever will have, the privilege to meet.

I had written a detailed account of these people - but, because of the rules of the forum here, I probably can't include it here. Of course, I would like to very much. Suffice to say, that these were vets from WWII, Korea, Vietnam, etc. Some survived, some did not. Some enjoyed happy lives after their service, others did not. Some returned unscathed, others were not so lucky. They are ALL heroes to me.

Godspeed to all the service members and their families that are now asked to endure the sacrifices of national service. Everyone - please remember these folks today and try do something to help them.

You are the best. (Where would we be without you?)

PS. CuriousPat, et al - In your photo you posted, did you notice the name on the Bank across the street from the parade marchers? (hint: Bank of America - Grrrrrr!)
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

God Bless all of our veterans I thank all of you from the bottom of my heart for all the sacrifices you have made on my behalf.

God Bless and Keep our troops now in danger safe from harm. I hope they know that they are our heroes and that we are very grateful to them for all that they do for us!

God Bless the families that support them and make their service bearable and possible. These families are as brave as their soldiers, and just as strong.

Thank you to all those who have served our country through all of our trials, both present and past.

A special thank you most of all to all those who have lost their loved ones, who made the ultimate sacrafice for the good of the American People and the good of our wonderful, beautiful, blessed country.
    Their sacrafice has made us safer and there isn't enough appreciation in the world.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12