Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Those are some REALLY SAD stories, Rebecca. I have seen several women interviewed over the years who had been fighting to get their children back for YEARS to no avail. AND, these Saudi's are Bush's best buddies?? Well, they and Amigo Vicente! Boy, does he EVER have BAD JUDGEMENT in his choice of friends!
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

Bush Kind to women? he hung out with the talaban in afghanistan- with their extreme hatred and mistreatment of their own women-
    King george the second didnt bat an eye- they were real swell guys- my friend was lucky in that she took up with a palestinian - he had no rich parents or mansion to return to-- and therefore couldnt steal their daughter miriam

ps I see santa has come a couple of days early??

Yes, Bootsie--that is it" BARTLETT'S FAMILIAR QUOTATIONS. I wish I knew what became of it.

Thelma, NOT WITHOUT MY DAUGHTER is a good example of that scenario. But that woman married an Iranian.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

are you talking about the movie with sally fields in it?

REBECCA--Santa just dropped in to see if we were making a list, checking it twice and TRYING to find out if we are being naughty or nice. He will return to the North Pole WHILE YOU SLEEP TONIGHT!!

WHAT MOVIE are you talking about????? DUH??

YES, JJ. THAT's the one. AND, this is VERY ODD. I USED to have one too and IT disappeared several years ago. My Godmother knew how upset I was about it and had one sent to me not long before she died. I treasure it more than the first one.
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

I dont know the name of the movie- saw it on tv- but sally fields was very good- you could google sally fields and find all the movies she's been in

for me - santa came disguised- quite thinly- as a UPS driver.

lumps of coal for King george and Mr Foxy!

many happy stockings full for everyone here !

ThelmaHopkins, yes the movie with Sally Fields in it.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

lumps of coal for King george and Mr Foxy!
    Don't give them coal! It turns to diamonds over time LOL

not to be vulgar but how about freeze dried horse Feeces? cause most of what they say is s---------------------------------

Or Cow PATTIES.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast