Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

April
    GOOD MORNING PATRIOTS!!

I Hope everyone is reved up and ready to GO!!!!

I hope you are feeling better Redbadger!

LETS HEAT UP THOSE PHONE LINES AND FILL UP THOSE EMAILS!!!! WE CAN DO THIS!!!

I emailed a letter to all Maryland reps. I'll help on the other states today too.

IF FOUND THIS ARTICLE ON GILCHRIST'S WEBSITE:

November 15, 2007 Cathy Bassett
    Communications Director
    410-749-3184

http://gilchrest.house.gov/news.asp?For ... ail&ID=376

Gilchrest Supports Legislative Package to Deny Driver's Licenses to Illegal Immigrants

WASHINGTON -- U.S. Rep. Wayne T. Gilchrest (R-Maryland-1st) has cosponsored a package of bills in Congress to prohibit states from issuing driver's licenses to illegal immigrants.

"This is a matter of national security. We can't forget that all but one of the terrorists who were involved in the attacks on America on September 11, 2001 , used driver's licenses to establish mulitple false identities and breach security at airports that day. That's why I voted for the REAL ID act in 2005 and continue to support measures that will address these concerns," Gilchrest said.

Gilchrest has cosponsored H.R. 4176, the Prevention of Unsafe Licensing Act, which prohibits states from issuing any driver's license or identification card to individuals not lawfully in the United States.

He has also supported H.R. 4160, which would withhold a portion of a state's federal highway funding if that state issues driver's licenses that are not complaint with the REAL ID Act, including giving licenses to illegal immigrants. This bill gives states until 2010 to comply with the REAL ID Act, or begin to lose highway funds. This is the same tactic used by Congress in 2000 to urge state governments to lower their limits on blood alcohol content to .08 percent.

He also has signed on to H. Res 800, which would express the sense of the House of Representatives that states should not be issuing driver's licenses to illegal immigrants.

"The 9/11 Commission found that unsecure driver's licenses issued by state governments constituted a serious national security threat. We should take this advice and pass these bills as another step to try and protect Americans from those who want to do us harm."
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Ok here and on it, running late but will work twice as fast!!

LETS LET THEM HEAR FROM "WE THE PEOPLE" hope everyone is calling, faxing and e-mailing!! WE CAN DO IT!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    PLEASE TAKE ACTION!!!! 11/29
    HELP STOP "NORTH CAROLINA COMMUNITY COLLEGES" FROM ADMITTING ILLEGALS !!
    (This could come to your community college)

WATCH VIDEO!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0zxJZBecp_0
    ACTION THREAD( CONTACT INFORMATION)
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... c&p=538327
    WHAT WOULD WE DO WITHOUT ALIPAC Please Contribute!!
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=C ... page&pid=9
    name=Forums&file=viewtopic&p=384761
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

NC can be considered a win.

OREGON just pulled the plug on licenses for illegals.

Please focus all your efforts on the six remaining states.

Hawaii
    Maine
    Michigan
    New Mexico
    Utah
    Washington

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

OKIE DOKIE we can handle 6 little states!!

How about it ALIPACers...2 down 6 to go LETS DO IT!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

working4change
    I have focused my faxes and emails on Hawaii and Michigan this afternoon. I will do some more this weekend. It will be 0 states in no time!!!

April
    Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    NC can be considered a win.

OREGON just pulled the plug on licenses for illegals.

Please focus all your efforts on the six remaining states.

Hawaii
    Maine
    Michigan
    New Mexico
    Utah
    Washington

W
    WE ARE ON IT AND FOCUSED!!!!!!!!!!!! CALL , FAX and EMAIL!!! KEEP up the GOOD WORK EVERYONE!!! We are getting their attention!!!

Quote Originally Posted by DHolmes7
    Pres canidate bill richardson(gov new mexico) bragged again tonight at the debate that he gave drivers licences to illegals already and says he did so partly because law enforcement wanted him to -I for one do not believe law enforcement officers in new mexico want illegals driving -Like to hear from anyone who knows law enforcement officials in new mexico and what they think-also it was funny to hear bill richardson refer to people in new mexico as "NEW MEXICANS".We got new mexicans arriving from georgia and soon oklahoma everyday here in NC and will as long as democrats keep stopping any laws against illegals being even brought to the floor in nc capital.
    Didn't he say it was for the welfare and saftey?
    In fact, several politicians have used that term or phrase.

To be more accurate: They said:[quote] "It's a matter of Public Saftey" [unquote]
    ------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by redbadger
    You Guys I am will help tomarrow ...I am really not feeling well...and having trouble with vision today...this too shall pass...feel like roadkill on a cold day....
    it didn't help listening to the freaks on the debate...

Hope yr feeling better soon !

April
    LETS KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK PATRIOTS!!!! LETS MAKE SURE THEY KNOW WHERE WE STAND!!!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast