Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

No mention of this on any news channels or MSN home. hmmmm...interesting.

I think it is time to put on my foil cap again.
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by cayla99
    Oh no.....why do I have the feeling that Mexico is going to turn this into some huge international incident, declare it an act of war upon that country, or some other idiotic ploy, in order to start something?

Maybe they did it to themselves, they seem to want us to attack them for some nefarious reason. here are the facts:

Calderon claims we have no southern border- (provocation to war)
    Mexican army comes fully loaded onto our side of the border (actual act of war)

we officially (right or wrong) have ignored this.

Now their consulate "gets bombed" on US soil? hmmmm it makes me wonder.

My point exactly Cayla.....it has me wondering as well!!!

In the wake of everything going on lately, this bombing seems just a little too convenient for comfort.

There is just way too much suspicious here..........
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Did Rush, Laura or Hannity have it on. It will be interesting to see if Lou Dobbs or Glenn Beck has it on.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

sadly i cant say i am surprised at this. the Government has taken some serious liberties with out lives as well as constantly pushing Americans into a corner on this issue.

trying to merge us and Mexico without asking us first was a huge mistake and i fear this may only get worse.

as for mexico wanting a war??? not likely they would lose BIG time.

It was just on Neal Cavuto's show on Fox Cable News.

something tells me the heating up is just beginning. While I agree it is the wrong way to handle this problem ,I understand peoples anger, but violence only breeds violence, and innocent people end up hurt!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    something tells me the heating up is just beginning. While I agree it is the wrong way to handle this problem ,I understand peoples anger, but violence only breads violence, and innocent people end up hurt!
    I agree this country unfortunately is at the "tipping point" according to Glenn Beck.

Quote Originally Posted by Gogo
    I agree this country unfortunately is at the "tipping point" according to Glenn Beck.
    DITTO.
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

I'm glad no one was hurt, first off.

But this does NOT do anything to quiet that paranoid, conspiracist, little voice that keeps telling me that this citizenship based societal unrest of late is a coldly calculated game of chess leading us into martial law and a stranglehold on the presidential position.

FEMA camps, stripping of freedoms, citizens having "ketchup soup" all to often while illegal aliens have "room and board" covered, local constabularies almost afraid to look cross eyed at non-citizens.... it's a world gone mad and we are all caught in it.

I feel like Alice lsearching for a way out of a looking glass nightmare....
    I don't care who you are, how you got here, what color you are, what language/dialect you speak... If you didn't get here legally then you don't belong here. Period.

Quote Originally Posted by orchid_noir

I'm glad no one was hurt, first off.

But this does NOT do anything to quiet that paranoid, conspiracist, little voice that keeps telling me that this citizenship based societal unrest of late is a coldly calculated game of chess leading us into martial law and a stranglehold on the presidential position.

FEMA camps, stripping of freedoms, citizens having "ketchup soup" all to often while illegal aliens have "room and board" covered, local constabularies almost afraid to look cross eyed at non-citizens.... it's a world gone mad and we are all caught in it.

I feel like Alice lsearching for a way out of a looking glass nightmare....
    Ditto that too. I have felt for a while now that something would happen where marshal law is declared before the 2008 elections.
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast