Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

While it does seem that way, that would be the last straw for Americans they will not let Bush get away with it!! alot of people are counting the days before he gets his happy little butt out of the big white house!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Gogo
    Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    something tells me the heating up is just beginning. While I agree it is the wrong way to handle this problem ,I understand peoples anger, but violence only breads violence, and innocent people end up hurt!
    I agree this country unfortunately is at the "tipping point" according to Glenn Beck.
    I'm afraid there may be an anti-illegal militant organization that we aren't even aware of, that has decided to use unorthodox methods of communication. Our pandering government is complicit in this by refusing to secure our borders, and failing to enforce our laws. This is a very volatile period in our country.

Quote Originally Posted by fedupDeb
    I'm afraid there may be an anti-illegal militant organization that we aren't even aware of, that has decided to use unorthodox methods of communication. Our pandering government is complicit in this by refusing to secure our borders, and failing to enforce our laws. This is a very volatile period in our country.
    Exactly. It is NOT what we advocate....But the government IS indirectly advocating this type of behavior. Lawlessness breeds lawlessness.
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

I think it is time for the leadership to either do what we ask of them or step down.

they are by there actions causing a situation where people are in real danger.

illegal immigration is the biggest problem this country faces and anything short of enforcing the law is bound to cause a less then desirable reaction from the people.

The Government is acting in a lawless way and Americans are suffering as a result of it.

We as Americans obligated to abide by the law while the US Government breaks it at will.

this is a slippery slope and it is only bound to get worse.

keep in mind 9000 + Americans Dead Every year and the government is largely at fault.

I hope our leaders wake up before we have a situation like France had.

Quote Originally Posted by BearFlagRepublic
    Exactly. It is NOT what we advocate....But the government IS indirectly advocating this type of behavior. Lawlessness breeds lawlessness.
    I think people who have not channeled their anger and frustration into activism are the ones who will get any real violence going. It behooves us to talk to people about it openly, and invite them to join Numbers and Alipac and any other group that would allow them to channel those frustrations through legal and activists means. We have a real opportunity right now to talk to people and recruit them in this cause. In my dealings with neighbors, I've recruited one conservative and I couldn't believe it either but three left wing liberals. This issue is cutting into all political parties. When left wing teachers see what is happening in our schools (one of my recruits is a teacher) they know first hand what is happening. People like feduphispanic guys is a good person to speak right now. IF you know people in nursing or medical care work, they are a good person to speak with. Start thinking and talking to others about the situation and see the response you get.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

If/when it is proven that Illegals set these fires, i suggest everyone who lost anything in these fires to sue the Government for negligence. They did not control the borders thereby giving opportunity to these people to burn California.
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by cayla99
    If/when it is proven that Illegals set these fires, i suggest everyone who lost anything in these fires to sue the Government for negligence. They did not control the borders thereby giving opportunity to these people to burn California.
    I agree but don't let lawyers suck you into class action it only makes it better for the bad guys to settle.

oh and please name bush and fienstine boxer and any other pro amnesty leader as conspirators and try and drag them on the stand under oath.

Quote Originally Posted by Gogo
    Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    something tells me the heating up is just beginning. While I agree it is the wrong way to handle this problem ,I understand peoples anger, but violence only breads violence, and innocent people end up hurt!
    I agree this country unfortunately is at the "tipping point" according to Glenn Beck.
    YOU ARE PROBABLY RIGHT. IMO, I THINK THERE MIGHT BE A FEW GROUPS OUT THERE THAT NO ONE IS AWARE OF THAT ARE SITTING ON THE EDGE. AND GLEN BECK IS RIGHT, THEY ARE READY TO TIP OVER AND GO BALLISTIC BECAUSE THEY ARE MAD AS HELL AT THE WAY OUR COUNTRY SEEMS TO BE GOING DOWN THE TUBES.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Senior Member NoIllegalsAllowed's Avatar
    I wouldn't be surprised if the attack was one of the following:

1. Some crackpot, not having to do with immigration (seeing that the BBC said the devices were similar to those used against the British consulate in 2005).

2. A pissed off drug lord.

3. Mexico trying to get themselves another race card by bombing themselves and then blaming it on the Minutemen.
    Free Ramos and Compean NOW!

Quote Originally Posted by NoIllegalsAllowed
    I wouldn't be surprised if the attack was one of the following:

1. Some crackpot, not having to do with immigration (seeing that the BBC said the devices were similar to those used against the British consulate in 2005).

2. A pissed off drug lord.

3. Mexico trying to get themselves another race card by bombing themselves and then blaming it on the Minutemen.

Good point who knows anything anymore in this spy vs spy type land of ours !

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast