Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Mexican Corn

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

BTW,El Tejano. NAFTA doesn't work that way. You could ask the Washington state apple growers but I think you knew it already.

Quote Originally Posted by WTSands
    BTW,El Tejano. NAFTA doesn't work that way. You could ask the Washington state apple growers but I think you knew it already.
    California,Oregon,Arizona,New Mexico,Texas,Kentucky,Idaho,Colorado,and anywhere else they grow anything.

Well in a basic reply to all here I can give all a basic reply.

This is very reminiscent to how the Nazis justified their treatment of the Jews.

The first thing they did was blame Germany's woes on the jews and the they dehumanized them and then they justified their actions.

Very very familiar. But unlike the jews you will find a more militant adversary in the Mexicans/Chicanos and will recieve more push back from us.

Have a good day !

Let me tell you something El-T.

If it were not for my family and the sacrifices of other AMERICAN families, you’d be drinking Schnapps and giving the old hail whoever to Hitler's grandson.

Don't feed me that Nazi card bull crap!

You denigrate what happened to the Jews in Germany by comparing the plight of an illegal alien in America in 2005 to their suffering. It is insulting to Jews, it is insulting to Americans, and it is just plain wrong.

We put illegal aliens on air conditioned buses and airplanes to send them home. Not in ovens and death camps.

That is one of the most ridiculous statements I've heard to date. My grandparent’s generation came home from defeating the Nazis and a few years later deported 1 million illegal aliens.

You have a lot of nerve calling those that have created the nation with the greatest level of freedom in human history Nazis.

I thought you were supposed to be a good debater. This is pathetic. When I think of what my grandfather went through during the Battle of the Bulge in the Ardens forest and what his brothers went through in the S. Pacific to preserve the AMERICAN WAY OF LIFE, I know I must stop people like you from helping others invade our nation.

William
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Again, you would benefit a great deal if you took the time to study the history of Europe, rise of the Nazis and WWII.

It's a sad day when one such as yourself can't see the value of a complete education so that you're able to think for yourself instead of being lead by those who would use you for their own personal gain.

Now my friend..............THAT'S REMINISCENT of the NAZIs.

Sadly, Mexico is at this moment in time, a near duplicate to the German environment during the 1930s. It would do your country a world of good if you would put your energy into cleaning it up and cleaning out the corruption it is so well known for.

But, you would have known that had you taken the time to look past what your handlers have fed you.

Great Day to you.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

This is an important discovery, this dialoge with El-T. It shows a preferential attitude towards a particular ethnic group; a superiority that has no justification in our USA--here all men and women are equal and the same in the eyes of the law. My cousin picked lettuce, my father picked fruit, Americans are still doing both. All the boys in my high school bucked hay all summer. These incomes were important to our families. Teen-agers all over the United States are competing with grown men and women from other countries trying to get jobs at fast-food restaurants; farm work; and construction jobs. This illegal work trade is going to stop. It has nothing whatsoever to do with:

Hispanic
    Latino
    Hispano
    Chicano
    Mexican-American

or anything else anyone wants to "call themselves".

All of the above are Caucasian which means there is nothing special about you the same way that there is nothing special about any American or any people of the World. You don't work any harder, you don't work any smarter than any other people of the world. There are women in Africa who walk miles one way every day looking for food carrying two babies on her shoulders and a 30 lb. water jug on her head. Try that El-T....oh, don't let me disturb you....your in America having a BBQ today running your mouth about Hitler and how hard you work. Please....

There are people in other countries far less well off than the countries from whence Hispanic, Latino, Hispano, Chicano, and Mexicans come. They are illegal aliens when they are in the United States illegally and are liars, thieves and cheats when they have lied to an employer to get a job; lied to landlords to rent a house; stolen a social security number to operate in our society as if they were a citizen; etc, and stolen a job from an American Citizen whether that citizen be from Ireland, Mexico, Puerto Rico, Russia, China, Korea, or any other of the many nations of the world.

Those who have aided and supported and assisted and recruited and referred and hired have broken American Law in one way or another.

There is no defense for the actions of these people. There is no defense for their presence here in the United States. There is no defense of any one who has encouraged, participated or looked the other way to allow this disastrous situation to occur.

But for the United States and the American People you are attempting to accuse of racism and comparing to Hitler who are the only reasons Hitler isn't ruling the entire world and you El-T today none of us would be enjoying a BBQ today or any other day.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

ALIPAC,

My father served in WWII in the pacific theater so I can also say to you that if it were not for the sacrifice my father made that you might be drinking Sake and eating raw fish.

So as you can see I have enough political capitol to make my own observations.

My brother served in VietNam and I served in the Marine Corps so as to not need to extract from your families benevolence. We hava paved our own way.

So thanks but no thanks but we have our own basis for earning our right to speak oour mind. Even if it is not up to an intellectual level to your suspicion.

I never said I was a great debater but I will admit to giving back as good as I take.

Your move skippy !

2ndamendsis,

Your need to reply has made you leave behinf reason or rhyme. I will be here thru thursday so feel free to try again.

Judy,

I'd be more interested in discussing reality rather than a romantic memory.

Quote Originally Posted by El_Tejano
    Well in a basic reply to all here I can give all a basic reply.

This is very reminiscent to how the Nazis justified their treatment of the Jews.

The first thing they did was blame Germany's woes on the jews and the they dehumanized them and then they justified their actions.

Very very familiar. But unlike the jews you will find a more militant adversary in the Mexicans/Chicanos and will recieve more push back from us.

Have a good day !
    ElTejano,

Did all that b-b-q fry your brain?

Man, I can't believe you would frame the situation as you have.

Maybe a better question would be .. why do you advocate illegal immigration? I mean, I know you're Chicano and all that but there are legal Chicanos or Latinos or whatever the correct term is that, maybe surprisingly to you, are opposed to illegal immigration.

I've been to your board. There's some pretty harsh and downright hateful stuff against Anglos/Americans there. You won't find that type of hate speech here. You won't find us using terms like "coconuts" or find anything more offensive to you than "illegal alien."

A militant adversary? What type of conflict are you hinting at? Do you think that is any viable solution? Are you perhaps a follower of Jose Angel Guiterrez and his claim to "kill the gringo if we have to."

Let me assure you that here at ALIPAC you won't find that type of grandstanding bull horse hockey malarkey. We advocate all LEGAL means to remedy this situation and if you choose to accept it or not, illegal immigration is a problem of mass proportions.

Incredible, I could loosely say your position is oppressive. But scary at the same time because if I met you on the street or knew you casually in the community I wouldn't know what obvious.. or so it seems .. hate exists from your "side of the fence."

Maybe I better go back outside! I don't like your "e-tap"
    "This country has lost control of its borders. And no country can sustain that kind of position." .... Ronald Reagan

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast