Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Mexican Corn

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by El_Tejano
    ALIPAC,

My father served in WWII in the pacific theater so I can also say to you that if it were not for the sacrifice my father made that you might be drinking Sake and eating raw fish.

So as you can see I have enough political capitol to make my own observations.

My brother served in VietNam and I served in the Marine Corps so as to not need to extract from your families benevolence. We hava paved our own way.

So thanks but no thanks but we have our own basis for earning our right to speak oour mind. Even if it is not up to an intellectual level to your suspicion.

I never said I was a great debater but I will admit to giving back as good as I take.

Your move skippy !
    El-T:

Does your father know that you support illegal aliens and the abandonment of the Rule of Law and other important elements of American life that have made America worth defending?

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I served in the Marine Corps
    God Bless your father.

As far as serving in the Marine Corps, sorry, you're not & never have been a Marine.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

El-T,
    This is rather ironic as to your claims and such. Well I was going to stay out of this but you advocate that his kind deserve to stay here illegally by breaking our laws to get here. I’m not sure if he had advocated that but I’m here to say that most of those that live in this country as myself are of European descendants and have every right to be here. After all this country was built on the back bone of Irish, German, Italians and other Europeans that came in the early 19th century for better life away from Religious persecution, other escaped because of disease, hunger and war. I and my father are also military family and my grandfather also fought in WWI & II and they were the sons of those that had came here during a time when their were things going on in their countries that they couldn’t control. My family has been here for about 150 years off and on and my father was born in Ireland where I also hold a dual citizenship, which I was born in the US. So what I’m getting at is that the Illegals that are coming here aren’t doing it because they are escaping any of those things that many had left their homeland for because those people had to leave, this isn’t the situation for Mexico.

What it would seem is that those that advocate violent means to take back the so called land that the US stole, is that they want what we and our ancestry had fought for and we the descendants will not give that up to a people that have their own nation and are unwilling to change their own only to try and take the European invaders country. I’m sorry but go back and change your own country we don’t want the Mexican corruption influence in our political system. It would seem they want what they can’t get in a government in Mexico. Remember this, my ancestry had returned when the wars where over and changed things along with many other Irish families to what we as Irish Americans can call a proud nation that those had missed and wished for.

The illegals that come here don’t realize that when they walk across that border that they are breaking the law. The biggest issue I have is that the Mexican government is encouraging the migration of these illegals over a dangerous area. The answer isn’t to open the borders. The problem is that there are opportunities for Hispanics in Mexico, it’s their time and it is their right as Hispanics to take back their government and country in Mexico because they want to and for a better future but all I see is that they want to come here and mess our system. Another words they want a system that isn’t corrupt and turns a blind eye on those that are Americans. My wife is a ¼ Native American and when she sees things like what you are advocating it makes here boil because in her eyes and history this land belonged to Native American before the Hispanics came onto the seen or I should say the Spaniards.

The American people are waking up and many of the polls are showing that they are feed up with the issue of the illegals. I for one am not working to support those that come here to leach off our system for our people. Those that even came here legally, and a majority of those spoke in the California Recall and didn’t vote for a Hispanic Governor and those that came here legally don’t want an amnesty for illegals that came and their first act was breaking our laws to get here.

I for one am rather sick and tired of hearing that these people are humans beings, so what they aren’t entitled to anything the US has to offer unless they come here like so many others and waited their turn.

Acidrain

El-T,

With this new information on your background, it is quite clear that your reality is my romantic memory.

You are a Caucasian American.

Get over it!

To everyone else--I'm Proud!!

No Marine would ever speak the words of EL-T and no honest law-abiding American would ever defend illegal immigration for any reason.

Mexico and America will never merge.

Ever.

This is the United States.

We are the Americans.

We not only decide what happens here,

We control what happens here.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

And futhermore, if the United States hadn't won the American-Mexican War, the Southwest Territory of the United States would be just like Mexico is today.

The Americans won and it's a damn good thing we did.

Mexico has only one problem it can legitimately whine about and that is its form of government.

What it can not whine about especially to Americans, is the unwillingness of the Mexican People to correct it.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by Acidrain
    El-T,
    This is rather ironic as to your claims and such. Well I was going to stay out of this but you advocate that his kind deserve to stay here illegally by breaking our laws to get here. I’m not sure if he had advocated that but I’m here to say that most of those that live in this country as myself are of European descendants and have every right to be here. After all this country was built on the back bone of Irish, German, Italians and other Europeans that came in the early 19th century for better life away from Religious persecution, other escaped because of disease, hunger and war. I and my father are also military family and my grandfather also fought in WWI & II and they were the sons of those that had came here during a time when their were things going on in their countries that they couldn’t control. My family has been here for about 150 years off and on and my father was born in Ireland where I also hold a dual citizenship, which I was born in the US. So what I’m getting at is that the Illegals that are coming here aren’t doing it because they are escaping any of those things that many had left their homeland for because those people had to leave, this isn’t the situation for Mexico.

What it would seem is that those that advocate violent means to take back the so called land that the US stole, is that they want what we and our ancestry had fought for and we the descendants will not give that up to a people that have their own nation and are unwilling to change their own only to try and take the European invaders country. I’m sorry but go back and change your own country we don’t want the Mexican corruption influence in our political system. It would seem they want what they can’t get in a government in Mexico. Remember this, my ancestry had returned when the wars where over and changed things along with many other Irish families to what we as Irish Americans can call a proud nation that those had missed and wished for.

The illegals that come here don’t realize that when they walk across that border that they are breaking the law. The biggest issue I have is that the Mexican government is encouraging the migration of these illegals over a dangerous area. The answer isn’t to open the borders. The problem is that there are opportunities for Hispanics in Mexico, it’s their time and it is their right as Hispanics to take back their government and country in Mexico because they want to and for a better future but all I see is that they want to come here and mess our system. Another words they want a system that isn’t corrupt and turns a blind eye on those that are Americans. My wife is a ¼ Native American and when she sees things like what you are advocating it makes here boil because in her eyes and history this land belonged to Native American before the Hispanics came onto the seen or I should say the Spaniards.

The American people are waking up and many of the polls are showing that they are feed up with the issue of the illegals. I for one am not working to support those that come here to leach off our system for our people. Those that even came here legally, and a majority of those spoke in the California Recall and didn’t vote for a Hispanic Governor and those that came here legally don’t want an amnesty for illegals that came and their first act was breaking our laws to get here.

I for one am rather sick and tired of hearing that these people are humans beings, so what they aren’t entitled to anything the US has to offer unless they come here like so many others and waited their turn.

Acidrain
    I can dig your anti illegal thing but let's get one thing straight dude-America was Spanish long before any of the other Europeans you happened to mention even came over.If you're into White pride that's fine-just don't try to knock someone else to make yourself feel good about it.The Irish,Germans,Poles,etc. were just as unwanted then than the illegal aliens from Latin America are now.
    Florida,California,Texas,Lousiana,New Mexico,Arizona,Colorado,Nevado,the Carolinas,parts of Mississippi,Missouri,Kansas,etc. were all part of Spain.Before there was a United States.You don't even mention the amount of land and holding that were out and out stolen in Califonia from Spaniards and Mexicans during the gold rush by the exact people you're saying have a right to be here.Get real
    Compare the land mass of these states that were Spanish to the original 13 colonies and you'll find a huge difference.No one has more of a right to come here legally than anyone else.Many of the people reading this stuff if they are in the south more than likely have some Melungeon blood.People like Elvis,Honest Abe-they were Melungeons.And guess what?Melungeons are descendants of Portuguese and Spanish explorers.
    But I'm sure you'd try and get your agenda across to them anyway.Big deal if you have veterans of the big wars and you're Irish-my family has participated in EVERY war this country has had including its breakaway from England.Part of my heritage is Spanish as well as Gaelic but that doesn't give me anymore right to be here than anyone else-especially on a job application..So let's cut the crap of Europeans 'belonging' here.The only people that truly belong here other than Native peoples are the ones that are going to contribute to our society positively and go on about their business.And if your truly a patriot of anywhere why have a dual citizenship?

You're either American or you're not.

rickesteves

I would be careful about using the word "stolen" Keep in mind that many illegal aliens do not feel they need our legal blessings to enter the US because they feel the land belongs to them.

They say "We did not cross the border...the border crossed US"

W

Americans ower their current standard of living to the Mexican labor force that subsidizes the vaccums in the Native Born Americans to pull their weight in the lannbor force
    I sigh deeply when I read such trash as this claim. I'm pretty Native Born...being paternally Cherokee, maternally Scots, here from the 16th century. I'm a DAR, DOC, DTR, with all male members of both sides serving in WWll, Korea, VietNam, my son is AirForce...so don't give me any blarney about somebody's work ethics...or valor, or honor.

I also KNOW honor..one of my family was tortured and murdered by Mexican troops after the battle of Goliad. A war which Mexico lost.

I'm not too receptive about how you all are so militant in your false claims to being ill treated in America. No one sent for you...you can go back to your precious Mexico just any time. No one is holding you here.

RR
    The men who try to do something and fail are infinitely better than those who try to do nothing and succeed. " - Lloyd Jones

Ignoring the insult to all the great men who died fighting for this nation, and to the jews to which he has the temerity to compare to the criminals who are crossing our borders, it is amusing to see one demonstrate such ignorance of reality.

He dares compare us to nazis, when we treat criminals from south of the border much better than we would be treated if busted in those countries for any crime. American intervention did not save tejano from being under nazi domination today... it saved him from being stuffed into an oven, as the nazis would have had very little use for what they deemed to be inferior brown races, and would have treated mexicans no better than jews, gypsys, homosexuals, mentally ill, etc. I have not known many blonde hair blue eyed mexicans., though there may be a few.

I also find it interesting that a man who says he served in the marines desires to see the U.S destroyed. He seems to be under the impression that his oath said "defend and preserve the constitution.... until my enlistment runs out". For myself, when I took the oath, I recognized and accepted that the words had no such qualifier on them, and that the oath was binding, in the eyes of God and by all standards of honor, FOR LIFE.

As for his overblown opinion that we would be sipping sake if not for his ancestor, that too is rather amusing. Japan was never a serious threat of invasion against the U.S. other than perhaps the aleutian islands and possibly hawaii. They were, in fact, viewed by our government as a secondary concern to be dealt with upon completion of the war in the European Theatre. My Uncle spent 42 months in a japanese POW camp, and survived the Bataan Death March, and even he does not believe the Japanese were a serious threat to our homeland. Not to denigrate the contributons made by hispanic or any other men who fought in the Pacific theatre, but when you consider the small overall percentage of soldiers who were hispanic, I am pretty confident that we could have won that with or without them. Be that as it may, those who wish to denigrate the U.S. today, dishonor all those men, white, hispanic, whatever, who fought in that war.

I am sorry to say this tejano character actually has a great deal in common with the nazis and japanese as they, like him, viewed everything thru racial lenses. It is too bad that the intellect of some of these characters is apparently too weak to understand the difference between a racial issue, and a nationalist one.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast