Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by Bad_Hand
    Nothing is going to happen, the magic words are "Mexican Diplomat" diplomats have immunity from prosecution the only thing that could happen to her is to be thrown out of the country and we all no boosh would never let that happen it might upset mexico.
    Some of the people who were there, "believe" that she was not really a diplomat!!
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

Americans are watching. Americans are seeing how Mexican "diplomats" and politicians comport themselves. Americans do not like seeing anyone who is residing here chant "Mexico! Mexico!", or assaulting American citizens.

The more these actions are publicized, the more Americans become aware of exactly what the illegal alien lobby is doing. The more aware we become on how much freeloading is going on.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)
    "

Bad_hand -didn't the video say that she was not a diplomat, just a hired person to do the card? Yet, she said that she was -maybe they can charge her with impersonation as well!!

She's my new person to despise...
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

My despise list is growing by leaps and bounds.
    Some people are alive only because there are laws against killing them.

Diplomatic immunity...my (bleep)!!! How dare these criminals be allowed on US soil to conduct their corrupt politics! And how dare they tell U.S. citizens (MM) to get out...only Mexicans are allowed there!!!

Unfortunately, this is going on all over CA and elsewhere. They set up tables in OUR public schools and sign up criminal illegals! How can this stand? It's bad enough that all 50 Mexican consulates are on sovereign Mexican territory and we aren't allowed to interfere; but this is way, way over the top! How do we shut these people down?

Welp here's my take on what transpired...

All public school facilities provided for outside third parties are on the condition that the party have on hand for the duration of use the paperwork providing permission with a date and hours of operation.

No paperwork = removal from facility unless an officer can verify permission via a phone call to an administrator.

The two people who would be contacted in this instance are:

Superintendent or Asst. Superintendent
    Principal (of the school in question)

Since the video states only one phone call - I'm going to say it was the principal directly - or the superintendent with the superintendent calling the principal on another phone.

Either way it was the principal who authorized this - and did so WITHOUT issuing paperwork. This is common but done with a "wink" - ie., no one is supposed to know.

Three things immediately jumped at me.

1. In addition to the lack of a facility use permit - the required proof of insurance or insurance waiver also was not completed. No proof or waiver = NO FACILITY USE PERMIT!!! PERIOD!!!

2. The "fake diplomat" in question is a personal friend of either the principal or superintendent.

3. The Minuteman had an inside informer. No one really was supposed to know about this event. The Minutemen were supposed to be so far away or so far "removed from the local community" that they wouldn't know it was taking place.

If the Minutemen really want to turn up the heat on this lady and her associate in the district/school - sue for damages. Watch some phony paperwork suddenly appear to prevent the district's insurance carrier from getting hit.

Here's an important note for all:

For every one event you know such as this one - there are another 9 held in a stealth fashion.

Here's how it's done.

Schools' Principal and ESL / Bilingual Staff get together and announce an event to the entire teaching staff something along the lines of the following:

"Spend a day in school with your child."

The idea will be to have the parent of ESL / Bilingual Ed. student spend a Saturday or Sunday at school with their child.

The focus might be library skills, arts and crafts, technology and the Internet, or something catchy that the parent and kids will spend 1 or more hours together on. There might even be periods where parents and kids move between 2 or 3 subject areas. Think an open house for ESL / Bilingual students and parents.

Typically the folks pushing this kind of thing will be Hispanic - not always - but often.

SUPPOSEDLY - it is open to all parents of ESL and Bilingual kids. I.e, Hispanic, Vietnamese, Eritrean, Cambodian, Ethiopian, Russian, Georgian, Romanian...etc.

But I have met quite a few teachers and parents who have experienced an almost or entirely all-Hispanic turnout - only to find out that the Hispanic organizer "forgot" to send out flyers and notices to the non-Hispanic groups or "forgot" to arrange for volunteers to visit the homes of the non-Hispanic parents, i.e., have a Vietnamese speaker visit Vietnamese parents, etc.

These teachers and parents I have met came right out and called it what is was - absolute "BULLSHIT!" It was not in their view a coincidence. Commonly noted was that the Hispanic organizer or enabler was known to have "La Raza" or "MALDEP" type sympathies or be a radical of some type.

My experience has been that citizen and legal Mexican-American's like their Vietnamese, Cambodian, Russian, etc., counterparts don't mind getting together with other "groups" during public functions. That's what you do in publilc functions - get to know other people - be respectful - be adults and role models.

What you do in private is another matter and entirely American whether you disagree with it or not. (I like my private life...bug off!)

However when a La Raza type is the organizer or enabler and pushing these kinds of things - all to often their target whether it is aggressive or passive is a racial monopolization of the event to the exclusion of the non-Hispanic groups.

My attitude is as a teacher and a parent is simply the following:

"Public school activities and events are for everyone. If you don't like it...tough...go fund and organize your own private events just like the Chinese and Koreans do in their own private Churches!"

So keep your radar and antennae on. Something like the above might just be going on in your own school. See something get monopolized - question the organizer directly in front of the school board. Question their lack of geniune effort at encouraging "all" to attend. Survey those who appeared to be "left out" as to whether or not they were informed. That'll be your ammunition.

=
    Not serious about illegals, outsourcing and insourcing? Wait until magicians pull illegals out of their hats...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12