Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Mexican Embassy..... their concern

We have seen, over the years, HUNDREDS of news stories about rampaging illegal Mexicans (the majority of illegals but not all) killing American citizens, raping and beating women, molesting children. Over and over and over and over again and again, endlessly.

Yet, not a word from the Mexican embassy.

BUT, let some of their citizens be harmed in the USA and, hey.....

FRONT PAGE NEWS!!!!!!

http://portal.sre.gob.mx/usa/index.php? ... le&sid=162

THE FOREIGN MINISTRY EXPRESSES ITS CONCERN REGARDING THE EVENTS IN TIFTON AND COLQUITT, GEORGIA

The Foreign Ministry is seriously concerned about the events of September 30th in Tifton and Colquitt counties in southern Georgia where twelve Mexicans living in different trailer parks were attacked by several people. Apparently the motive was to rob them of their cash.

Five of the Mexicans died as a result of the attacks. They have been identified. Of the seven remaining victims, six were sent to the hospital. Two have been released, and a third will probably be released later today. One is in critical condition and the other two are in stable condition.

The Mexican consulate in Atlanta has learned that four of the Mexicans are from Chiapas, two from San Luis PotosÃÂ*, two from Zacatecas, one from Hidalgo and one from the Yucatan. The identities of the remaining two individuals are still being determined.

The families of the deceased have been contacted in order to provide them with the necessary consular assistance, both for returning the bodies to their hometowns in Mexico and for receiving any compensation to which they are entitled as the families of victims of violent crimes. The wounded individuals are being helped to contact their families. For those who are seriously wounded, humanitarian visas are being processed so that their families can visit them.

The Mexican consulate in Atlanta has expressed to the director of the Georgia Bureau of Investigation and to the other local officials involved Mexico's serious concern regarding this issue and of the serious consequences that it might have if steps are not taken to quickly apprehend the criminals. In addition, the consulate has stressed the importance of guaranteeing the protection of all individuals and of enforcing the law regardless of the nationality or immigration status of the victims.

The Mexican government condemns the use of violence against Mexicans. President Fox's administration and the Foreign Ministry in particular, believe that protecting immigrants and their right to fair, dignified and equal treatment is a day-to-day priority. Every effort will be taken in cooperating with the local authorities to make sure that these crimes do not go unpunished.
    __________________________________________________ _____

How long can we allow an enemy of our country and culture to not only invade us but to ignore the ENORMOUS amount of harm its citizens commit against us yet cry like the losers they are when something bad happens to their own people who INVADED us?

Over the decades there have been PLENTY of horror stories of what has occurred to Americans visiting Mexico.

The double standard has to stop.

If only we had a General Patton in the presidential office. The Mexican consulates would be ordered out and (edited by me) would comence, within the USA to expel every single invader and................. well, I agreed to not mention certain things. Let it suffice to say that around 5 trillion dollars in reparations to pay us back for the harm committed against us before (self-edited) and permanently sealing the border.

My anger is immense.

Are there 20 million other Americans as angry as I?

I am ready to march (self-edited) to make the necessary alterations to save our country and culture before it is too late.

Sadly, unlike the patriots of old, I do not think there are enough to join me to make a difference.

Guess that sports game on the TV and the sale at the mall are more important.

Sigh................................

Perhaps this country and culture deserves what it will get.

I'm angry enough. Unfortunatly, I havn't the funds or the time to do it.

obhop--I shall join a march on Washington as I believe that is where it needs to take place. Don't be too disappointed with Americans reluctant to march. In the days of old students were the ones on the protest lines about Viet Nam. In the days of old many years of organization and a great Leader, Martin Luther King supported by many politicians including the Kennedys inspired the civil rights movement and those marches. The typical American never marched but fought in different ways. Remember we are a nation built and sustained by the Silent Majority. What is happening in our country is unthinkable, unbelievable, nearly incomprehensible. The amount of work required to research and learn and understand is enormous and beyond the means of many ordinary Americans.

But, America knows something is wrong and something is afoot. Their instincts and guts are telling them. They see it on the streets, they see it in the stores, they see it in their neighborhoods. They know something is wrong but how to verify, how to know for sure that what they think is going on really is?

ALIPAC and other organizatios like ALIPAC that report the news and comment on the facts.

I support a March but do not blame others who do not see this as their way. The change will come when for whatever reason this President is removed from office.

He is the "cog" in our wheel. He is the "anchor" to our sailing. He is the "root" of this bad tuber. He is the "chain" on our Will. He is the "rotten" apple that spoiled the BUSHel.

He has to G O and his Vice Wacko with him.

Then our wheels will turn, our boats will sail, our Will shall prevail. And both our potatoes and apples will be fresh, tasty and.....picked by Americans!!

HR 635 while it was introduced by 8 Democrats to impeach this President over Iraq issues, it makes no difference to those of us who want him out for other reasons, what reason, so long as it gets him out. This bill can also be amended to include investigations of other wrong-doing by this President and this Administration including violations of his duty to secure our borders and enforce our laws. I can not stress the importance of using this legislation to remove the cog from our wheel, the chain on our will, the anchor to our sailing and curing the disease of illegal immigration that has deliberately and willfulloy infested and crippled America to sell out our nation for a new system called Globalism which is nothing less than world tyranny by the world's wealthiest elite through the WTO and United Nations.

HB 635 along with HB 4437 can save the United States and the American People in a matter of weeks.

We need to seize this opportunity and make this our Moment when all Americans who know who they are and what they were born to do take the actions necessary to preserve the United States.

BUT A MARCH ON WASHINGTON?

You bet and count me in. I will make the time and can afford to be there proudly!!

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I would TRY to make it but, unlike the protest last weekend, this would HAVE to be a LOT BETTER ORGANIZED and planned in advance. Most people can't pick up and go to Washington with one week's notice. Most people work or have children or other valid reasons that would prevent them from doing this. What never ceases to amaze me is how La Raza and all of those other OBL's can get so many people out every time there is a protest. I just KNOW they must PAY THEM with our TAX MONEY. I guess that's just one more thing we can add to our list of issues to investigate!
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

Bootsie, you raise a good point.

They are organized, like an Army. In fact, I think they are an Army.

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

They sure RESEMBLE an army, don't they? Maybe they DRAFT these people that show up at the protests???
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

I think they come here all armed to be on call on short notice; all trained and set-up with their slogans and chants. Why aren't they afraid ICE might not show up? Why doesn't ICE show up?

EXCELLENT QUESTION, MISS JUDY. WHY DOESN'T ICE SHOW UP??? ICE is AWOL. That would be MY HUMBLE OPINION at any rate! There is their PERFECT OPPORTUNITY and WHERE are THEY??? Playing a game of gin rummy in the office?? Or maybe practicing their ROPING TECHNIQUES!