Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Urgh, same here in South FL except instead of the Brazilian, it's the Cuban flag.

Unfortunately, where I live, EVERY car dealership is like this. And almost NO ONE speaks decent English. Now, I doubt mind accents as my dear, late grandfather had quite a thick German accent, however, my grandfather would also being a conversation with "Please excuse my English" and then state what he wanted to. Here, I hear "Como se llama?" instead of "What's your name?". And then when they realize I'm a "gringo" they give me the rudest attitude.

And this is the LEGAL IMMIGRANTS [Cubans].

"The Donkey Man" polite way of putting what a "Jackass" he is.

Faye, sis is in DC so you will have to see that these are BTTT or post them again when she gets back!

These pictures should be sent to congress with a nice little note like this is what your are doing to the United States of America. "jackasses"
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

heck here in northern illinois several times a year (3-4 days at a time) this one car dealer has a used car sale at the local fair grounds,all sign are in spanish. it really makes me mad driving past it.

Up here in the panhandle of Idaho we have alot of Canadian Flags but I have always seen them on the same pole under the American flag., But then the Canadians have alot more respect for us and are way better neighbors, aye!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

SOSADFORUS-

What's BTTT?

With this posting, which I am assuming is a thread, I am following 2ndamendsis's instructions. I have also left her a personal message telling her where to find them. Figure I have it right enough or do I need to do something else?
    "This is our culture - fight for it. This is our flag - pick it up. This is our country - take it back." - Congressman Tom Tancredo

SOSADFORUS-

What's BTTT?

With this posting, which I am assuming is a thread, I am following 2ndamendsis's instructions. I have also left her a personal message telling her where to find them. Figure I have it right enough or do I need to do something else
    Faye, (Bump to the top), if it gets to far down on the page just add a post or write in BTTT and it will go back to the top of the page and not get lost. If there is alot of people posting on that thread it will keep going back to the top on its own.
    More people will see the pictures to and hopefully some of them will have the same thing happening in their town and have pictures for sis, don't know what she has planned but I'm sure its good!

Thanks, sosadforus.

There's a pic with a house with the Mexican flag hanging over on the thread started by Paige who has all those illegals living next to her. The audacity of all this is just overwhelming. Rude. I think what bothers me is that it indicates they think the U.S. is theirs and this is their statement of their intentions. I'm just an old woman... I guess not that old, but I am no spring chicken anymore, but that oath I took to protect and defend still weighs heavily. How can this be happening?... Seems like the world is upside down.
    "This is our culture - fight for it. This is our flag - pick it up. This is our country - take it back." - Congressman Tom Tancredo

Quote Originally Posted by Faye
    Thanks, sosadforus.

There's a pic with a house with the Mexican flag hanging over on the thread started by Paige who has all those illegals living next to her. The audacity of all this is just overwhelming. Rude. I think what bothers me is that it indicates they think the U.S. is theirs and this is their statement of their intentions. I'm just an old woman... I guess not that old, but I am no spring chicken anymore, but that oath I took to protect and defend still weighs heavily. How can this be happening?... Seems like the world is upside down.
    I know what you mean Faye, I feel like this invasion is all of a sudden so huge and out of hand and they are so in our face about it, like they built this country and it belongs to them, well they don't and it doesn't and I am 60 years old, a grandmother and soon to be a great grandmother and I will fight to keep them from taking what belongs to my grand and great grandchildren and I'll do what it takes to accomplish it!! It's all very overwhelming somtimes! some days are up and some are down, but at least at ALIPAC there are alot of good people with the same goals and that helps!

Poor paige, HUH!! she sounds like a strong person though!!

Well, I got you beat by 2 years, 3 great-grandkids, and the 4th on the way, sosadforus. Looks like I'm not the only one not getting to go fishing!

Quote Originally Posted by Faye
    Well, I got you beat by 2 years, 3 great-grandkids, and the 4th on the way, sosadforus. Looks like I'm not the only one not getting to go fishing!
    I'm getting Identical twins as great grandchildren in Nov. you'll only be 2 ahead of me.
    Very Happy!

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast